What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

During the era when the UK was part of the EEC and EU, the UK was playing both sides of Europe and US.

After Brexit, UK returned to this old policy:

Quigley taught Bill Clinton, Nancy Pelosi and her husband. Was employed by Washington and wrote the book on the origins of the UK(+US) plot to control the economies of the globe. Exposing the entire plot to start wars, to manipulate the process, with the endgame of the British controlling the wealth of the globe.

Quigley taught the Anglo-American plotters retired from their roles decades ago and said a UK control over the globe would be beneficial. Where as many authors and researchers say it continued and various groups have taken the banner.

Trump wants animosity between UK and EU.

Trump also said that the U.K. should refuse to pay a divorce bill of 39 billion pounds if it fails to get better terms from the EU. He added that Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage should be involved in negotiations related to the issue.

Trump wants to defend the UK and have a trade agreement with the UK in opposition to the EU.

Trump's 'massive' US-UK trade deal faces big hurdles​

It is about greed. It is about the old UK plan to control the economies of the globe, as Quigley exposed.

The Entente of UK, US, Russia has returned. Only France is the holdout, Le Pen wants to encircle Germany and the other EU states.

Le Pen would put an end to Franco-German military cooperation, including future warplane and tank programmes.

Le Pen could pursue France-Russia alliance despite war​

EU is too strong a rival economically and politically to the US and UK cronies. And Trump and Putin want to destroy the EU.

From the The Financial Times (sub.req.) …

Donald Trump’s transition team have called EU leaders to ask “what country is to leave next” with a tone suggesting the union “is falling apart” this year, according to the outgoing US ambassador to the bloc.
In a pugnacious parting press conference, Anthony Gardner warned of “fringe” voices such as Nigel Farage, the former UK Independence party leader, holding influence in Washington over Mr Trump’s team.
Speaking days before leaving office, Mr Gardner said it would be “lunacy” and “the height of folly” for the US to ditch half a century of foreign policy in order to support further EU fragmentation or become a “Brexit cheerleader” in Brussels.
“I was struck in various calls that were going on between the incoming administration and the EU that the first question is: what country is about to leave next after the UK?” he said.
“The perceived sense is that 2017 is the year in which the EU is going to fall apart. And I hope that Nigel Farage is not the only voice being listened to because that is a fringe voice.”

Mine. I already wrote.

Yes. And if you believe Wikipedia and click on the quote Nr. 9 next to the "1000000 reservist" then you will see that this quote is from a book with ISBN 9781000620030 what came out in February 2022. So the numbers "1 million reservists" are from Feb 2022 or older.

Again, there ae already a war going on in Feb 24 or the Ukrainian know there is going to be a war (You will have to be pretty dumb to not figure out Russian are coming when it's Feb 2022. But you may not realise invasion is imminent in 2021. I wouldn't think Russia is going to invade in 2021, even when they start stacking up troop during October 2021, but you have to be really stupid to not know invasion is coming in Jan 2022. You would have call up the reserve in 2022, not 2021 as you claim.

And for the DW article:

Do you really think Cocainsky would tell the exact numbers of Ukraine forces in July 2022 to a news outlet? Normally he would say no numbers, but he had to please the western readers and to give them a "good mood", showing that "he did something" and that its "worth" to send more money and cocain. But at the same time he wont tell the russians. So the numbers he gave were for sure understated.
Then why you quote the DW if you believe it was not true??

Even then you still cannot explain even if it is like you said it was 1.5 mil (with 1000000 reserve), how they can push back a Russian 300,000 troop advance, while making 2 counter offensive and holding North and South Border if they have taken 1.3 million casualty. This alone did not make military sense.

If Ukraine pilots can master flying F16 then they are numero uno. Usually pilot training especially fighter jets takes 5 years or longer. Putting together spare parts, ground supports is kindergarten in comparison.
Not by US standards. If I fly just twice a week, even with zero sim time, I can be combat ready in 12-18 months. We are talking about after initial flight training, as in never flew before. Once I am done with basic flight training and assigned to a new unit, as long as I fly on a twice weekly basis, I can be wing on combat missions in 12-18 months, maybe even less if we are on a war tempo, which the Ukrainians were.

I don’t understand why people complain?
If Ukraine pilots can master flying F16 then they are numero uno. Usually pilot training especially fighter jets takes 5 years or longer. Putting together spare parts, ground supports is kindergarten in comparison.

They key there is long range missiles, and ECM.

AMRAAM outshoots all, but R-37 and R-27 missiles in Russian service.

The problem is Russians been using their longest range missile R-37M a lot, and they shoot them blindly, and, as confirmed by Ukraine, Russia did score kills using them like that.

Azov is a National Guard BATTALION, it has a standard TO&E of 450, not 60,000. And there are no paramilitary, those are either absorbed into National Guard or TDF Brigade in 2021 military reform.

Yes, Azov is Ukrainian police, not the military. It was a big surprise to me when I was first told that military on the lines do not meet them often, nor share did they share the chain of command formally with them. In practice, they do get subordinated to local command regardless.

Again, there ae already a war going on in Feb 24 or the Ukrainian know there is going to be a war (You will have to be pretty dumb to not figure out Russian are coming when it's Feb 2022. But you may not realise invasion is imminent in 2021. I wouldn't think Russia is going to invade in 2021, even when they start stacking up troop during October 2021, but you have to be really stupid to not know invasion is coming in Jan 2022. You would have call up the reserve in 2022, not 2021 as you claim.
Well, i was not in charge...

Then why you quote the DW if you believe it was not true??

Well, even the understated numbers of cocainsky were much higher than the numbers you tried unterzujubeln (cant find english expression - no its not cheer) some posts ago.

Even then you still cannot explain even if it is like you said it was 1.5 mil (with 1000000 reserve), how they can push back a Russian 300,000 troop advance, while making 2 counter offensive and holding North and South Border if they have taken 1.3 million casualty. This alone did not make military sense.

Well, i estimated till today:

My estimates are ~350000 Ukrain kia and 800000+ wia, whereas around 150000 wia came back after recovery.

So i dont know from where you came up with "1.3 million casualities"

Not by US standards. If I fly just twice a week, even with zero sim time, I can be combat ready in 12-18 months. We are talking about after initial flight training, as in never flew before. Once I am done with basic flight training and assigned to a new unit, as long as I fly on a twice weekly basis, I can be wing on combat missions in 12-18 months, maybe even less if we are on a war tempo, which the Ukrainians were.

On top of that, it's very likely most will be just hauling GPS bombs, and antiradation missiles non-stop.

They don't have much to fight in the air as Russian jets fly very far away from Ukrainian SAM line.

78uxgz.jpg

78uxmf.jpg

89vbuig.jpg

The Entente has returned. And destroying Europe is the target, again.

Quigley and many British authors exposed this:

This is yet another Anglo-WASP war on Europe. And Russian cannon fodder are the footsoldiers.

Same as Trump, the Tory Conservative Party gets Russian money from Putin cronies.

Trump allows Putin/Russia to meddle in the USA. So do Tories.

cia, fsb and mi6 are decades old pals with the same Chabad buddies, the same Russian oligarch buddies and same Russian mafia buddies.

157,000 Ukrainian solider killed, roughly 300,000 wounded. That is the roughly the original Ukrainian soldiers were either killed or wounded. And the Russians lost roughly 16,000 - 20,000 killed. That is roughly 1:8 ratio, favoring the Russians. And yet we have propagandists claiming Ukrainians winning. Give me a break!!

Last edited:
Hmmm.... So US killing millions of innocent civilians around the globe (especially Muslim countries) is not relevant here? 😔😑
Certainly let’s start by having tribunals for Muslims killing tens of thousands to 100s of thousands just in the last 40 years and then also against US. Saudi Arabia in Yemen, Iraq and Iran.

The reason Muslims (I am one) get picked off is because we set the precedence through our own killings because of stupid ideological / religious / or tribal idology

157,000 Ukrainian solider killed, roughly 300,000 wounded. That is the roughly the original Ukrainian soldiers were either killed or wounded. And the Russians lost roughly 16,000 - 20,000 killed. That is roughly 1:8 ratio, favoring the Ukrainians. And yet we have propagandists claiming Ukrainians winning. Give me a break!!

Do you have any source of information from any credible source (even Russian media) vs. just pasting Twitter or YouTube? For everyone you post here there is an opposing YouTube interview so its worthless.

What you are stating is Russians are really more pathetic than originally thought: for 8:1 superior ratio, they still can’t take over Kiev, and have maintained to lose half the territory they originally captured, and having strategic bases in Russia attacked.

This is the poor performance with an 8:1 kill ration advantage. Imagine what it would be if the number was closer to 4:1 kill ratio advantage.

You are not looking Putin and his idiots look smart when you put stats like this. Use some of your own analytical skills.

And now go ahead do what you do best: release an abuse to show your true Self And be on the path to be banned again (eventually)

Back
Top Bottom