What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russian media:
The Ukrainian forces attacked the first line of defense in Kremnaya, and surrounded our soldiers. The Russian soldiers asked for support. Immediately, 3 armored vehicles arrived, two of which were equipped with ZU-23-2 anti-aircraft guns. The Ukrainian soldiers were targeted and the siege was lifted from our soldiers.\

Last edited:
Things don't look on the war hawks side if Victoria Nuland is begging Russia for ceasefire. I just wonder what happen to "Muh HIMARS" and "Muh Leopard II and M1 Abraham tanks". I am just a curious guy and want to know what happened to those claims. Victoria Nuland is asking for ceasefire with Russia? It tells you reality is gradually setting on the war profiteers.

Last edited:
Wonderful to see Russian momentum speeding up. Time to oust that Zio-Fascist-puppet-clown from Kiev. Ukraine was fine before foreign intervention in it's internal affairs.
Exactly. Russia instigating unrest and invading was a tragedy for Ukraine.

Last edited:
Exactly. Russia instigating unrest and invading was a tragedy for Ukraine.

That's right, stay ignorant of the facts.
Russia & Ukraine are slava brothers. Everything was fine prior to the US instigated orange revolution. Funny how everyone ignores that part of the story. Unfortunately, we in the West started the un-rest and now we must watch as Russia Finishes it on it's terms whether we like it or not. Shouting slava Ukraini or sending 14 tanks here and 3 tanks there just ain't going to cut it.

NATO should demand those newly formed armor and mechanized brigades are commanded by NATO trained officers and given full autonomy while planning and doing offensive operations.
Its not like Ukraine havent had access to armor during this war, but it seems like they (and the russians) are incapable of doing offensive operations. If nothing changes, these donations are going to be wasted in this ongoing onslaught at snail pace between two sovjet armies.
The donated long range howitzers shouldve already given the ukrainians an advantage over the russians.
Majority of Ukraine leadership is trained by NATO, Ukraine has been sending their Staff and Company officer for Officer training in NATO country, and Military Academy in the west (Like West Point and Sandhurst) had been accepting Ukrainian candidate since 2014. Which mean there are going to be some good low-mid level Western Train Officer in Ukrainian rank.

This particular division (I am going to count this 3 ABCT a division) will be trained extensively in NATO country before they are going to be used in the front, the training regime as I can see is between 3 to 6 months (as Germany said Leo 2 can be delivered by end of March and US said M1 Abrams are going in Fall, which is how long most of us Tanker and ABCT guy went thru, which suggesting they are going to get the full treatment and pretend what they knew did not exist.

Which mean this particular division will be using Western Tactics and lead by NATO trained Ukrainian Officer and NCO.

I doubt on F-16v specially if those F-16 you mentioned are put out of service just 3 month ago . they are literally flight worthy a check and put military gadget back inside and they are ready for flight
(I assume those millitary equipment are stored not destroyed)
specially that by tap into those airplanes you can send 5 or more instead 1 brand new F-16v and by what i see there ukrainian probably as much appreciate quantity as much as Quality and Block 25 is F-16C . it give ukraine night attack capability that they lacked and radar on it believe is better than anything they had in their inventory . only concerns about them is that if Wikipedia is right the ability to fire HARM and AIM-120 introduced in Block-30/32
Well, new F-16 viper were just making a point. I am just saying if the US wanted to do that, they can work with the bill already passed. As I said, a more likely solution is to transfer preserved stock from USAFARG and then refurb it into flying condition, you will get more bang for your bucks. I mean getting them MLU into Block 52 would still be within reach and depends on whether or not the US government want to go all the way, they can even further upgrade it into Block 60 or Block 72 Viper status and still would be cheaper and more affordable then build new.

But that said, it's very likely if in the case of transfer, the US may just transfer Block 30/32 as is (after refurbishment) or MLU upgrade to 52. Any Viper talk I think is pointless no matter how doable.

That's right, stay ignorant of the facts.
Russia & Ukraine are slava brothers. Everything was fine prior to the US instigated orange revolution. Funny how everyone ignores that part of the story. Unfortunately, we in the West started the un-rest and now we must watch as Russia Finishes it on it's terms whether we like it or not. Shouting slava Ukraini or sending 14 tanks here and 3 tanks there just ain't going to cut it.
I see you bought the russian propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom