What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The lives of hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian who were killed and wounded and over 13 million more who left their homes have become cheap now? I don't think so. They just happened to have the wrong kind of leadership. But just like Senator Lindsay Graham stated, "they want to fight the Russians to the last Ukrainian". I just hope the Ukrainians are paying attention to these statements.

Meanwhile, 👇

They are fighting for the same reason Afghans resisted Soviets and Taliban did NATO. They don't look risk/reward the same sissy way you do

You're really the dumbest in this forum. The 10:1 ratio comes from because of the enormous artillery that the Russians are firing in a given day. You act as if you've been a military officer. I seriously doubt it. A career military officer would've paid attention to the number of cannons that the Russians are fielding in Bakhmut vs the number of artillery pieces available to the Ukrainians.

Let us not forget the number of reputable sources who raised the alarm to the high casualty rate that the Ukrainians are suffering in Bakhmut. It took the US government to dispatch the CIA director to Zelensky and inform him the amount of casualty rate that the Ukrainians are suffering in Bakhmut is unbearable and he needs to withdraw troops from there.

So to the failed and dishonorably discharged former soldier who had the rank of a private, Russians are not super soldiers. They just understand much more than you, and the panic in the reaction of the Western leaders is the clear proof.
At least post the RT link that has this fictional view of the world. Somebody like you would have said exactly a year ago that hte west is sh*ing in its pants because its giving all this anti air/anti armor weaponry. War begins and armor columns from Russia fail miserably and no air campaign.

Now with M1s/Leopards you are spreading the same thing. Just like 12 months ago NATO sees where its headed, sees Ukraine's place in battle, and knows how its intelligence and weaponry delivers the next blow.

In the mean time celebrate that Russia has managed to hold on to only half the land it originally tried to occupy

It is her words and not mine, you stupid asshole. You keep giving me negative ratings as if I care. It is her word, dummy.

I am very surprised you have MOD privilege here when you're an imbecile who can't look at comments objectively.

Russia doesn't need to pay me to post my comments. They are busy in the battle-fields.
Seriously with your abusive attitude, you bring the quality of this forum down more than anybody else. There are others that represent Putin view and have some facts.

Some of your claims don't even have an RT link, so even beyond the reality of Putins propaganda. And then you resort to abusive name calling (you directed it to me once too). Probably why you got banned last time and probably did something more productive with your time. You may as well post twitter links to Return of the Jedi with the outlandish comments you make.

Last edited:
Is this the flag of Finland in the Avatar picture? Does it mean that he connected from Finland?

Bildschirmfoto_2023-01-26_00-29-51.png

M1 Abram vs T90M?

who wins? will Abram come with Trophy defence ?

Wow just Wow

We'll soon find out if the Leopards and the Challengers are as renowned as we say they are, the manufacturers will be waiting like expectant fathers to see if they are the real deal. If they're not, it will be costly

-Uncle Biden,what did you get me for my birthday?
-What you wanted...
-Abrams??
-Yup,31 of them.
-Wow cool! Now I can put them in my collection!

Uncle Biden is acting stingy.

Zelensky needs to put a word into American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) to nudge uncle Biden.

Way to go.

Let the nuke war start at the earliest.

Get ready with your popcorn.

2023 seems to be an exiting and entertaining year.

So who is winning?

China.

The lives of hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian who were killed and wounded and over 13 million more who left their homes have become cheap now? I don't think so. They just happened to have the wrong kind of leadership. But just like Senator Lindsay Graham stated, "they want to fight the Russians to the last Ukrainian". I just hope the Ukrainians are paying attention to these statements.

Meanwhile, 👇

Why crying crocodile tears?

If Putin can piss off then the war is over.

100,000 more Russians will die or wounded before the incoming major offensive.

Any links to Wagner Telegram channels in Russian that one can follow? Looks like the Russians are having serious progress in Donbas.

If NATO/West begins to further intensify the conflict (support for Ukraine), will Russia use low-yield tactical nukes to make an statement and force Ukraine to make the kind of political solution that Russia wants?

I don't think, contrary to empty rhetoric from the US/NATO, that they would be able to afford a proportional response to such a Russian tactic. I mean, Russia is already sanctioned to death by the West so they probably don't care about the non-military consequences.

The current Russian leadership will go all the way as their entire future (rule) depends on the outcome of the war in Ukraine. I have the feeling that many have been underestimating Russia here.

Ukraine has limited resources and people. In a war of attrition they are bound to lose against Russia. Basically, I think that Ukraine is screwed.

If NATO/West begins to further intensify the conflict (support for Ukraine), will Russia use low-yield tactical nukes to make an statement and force Ukraine to make the kind of political solution that Russia wants?

NO they wont. But they should if they want to. I would encourage them to use nukes if thats what they think will help them.

Ukraine has limited resources and people. In a war of attrition they are bound to lose against Russia. Basically, I think that Ukraine is screwed.

Well, russia is master strategist and has nothing to worry about. It will win this war. Right?

Let’s wait. I don’t think it would take a year before Ukraine get the tanks. Abrams run on gas turbine it’s like a jet with a 120mm big cannon. However the engine can be modified to run on diesel like leopards 2.
Biden says the US will build a tank battalion of 31 Abrams, 8 tank recovery vehicles come in addition. while Germany and other European allies 2 battalions with 80 leopards 2. In 3 months Ukraine can launch limited counteroffensive. For a start it’s not too bad.
From the performance many say Abrams are better because more protections. That’s very true in Iraq.

1674700499133.png

Back
Top Bottom