What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Ukraine:
The head of the Southern Command of the US Army, Laura Richardson, said that the United States wants to replace Russian military equipment with American equipment from Russia's allies in Latin America, which numbered 9 countries, and deliver them to Ukraine.

FnNlRjvXEAESXrE

@KanaanAhmed5

for the protocol
The US will deliver Abrams.
They are talking about 30-50 tanks.

The US and Germany have signed agreement.

Ah, interesting, can you show me that "agreement"? I searched at google but didnt find.

Ah, interesting, can you show me that "agreement"? I searched at google but didnt find.
Use baidu
You will find this super secret agreement signed by Biden and Scholz.

These M1 Abrams will need a huge paint job in dark forest
Previous M1s were painted all in desert bright Yellow used in Iraq conflict
Otherwise they'll be pin pointed by miles ahead by T-90s

Dont worry, there will be no Abrams

"The U.S. vehicles, probably numbering at least 30, are unlikely to arrive by spring, when Russian forces are expected to begin a new offensive and Ukraine plans to launch its own counteroffensive to take back Russian-occupied territory. Instead, the Abramses are “probably not for the near fight,” one U.S. official said, and are not likely to arrive for many months, if not years.The U.S. vehicles, probably numbering at least 30, are unlikely to arrive by spring, when Russian forces are expected to begin a new offensive and Ukraine plans to launch its own counteroffensive to take back Russian-occupied territory. Instead, the Abramses are “probably not for the near fight,” one U.S. official said, and are not likely to arrive for many months, if not years."

Dont worry, there will be no Abrams

"The U.S. vehicles, probably numbering at least 30, are unlikely to arrive by spring, when Russian forces are expected to begin a new offensive and Ukraine plans to launch its own counteroffensive to take back Russian-occupied territory. Instead, the Abramses are “probably not for the near fight,” one U.S. official said, and are not likely to arrive for many months, if not years.The U.S. vehicles, probably numbering at least 30, are unlikely to arrive by spring, when Russian forces are expected to begin a new offensive and Ukraine plans to launch its own counteroffensive to take back Russian-occupied territory. Instead, the Abramses are “probably not for the near fight,” one U.S. official said, and are not likely to arrive for many months, if not years."

I'm not trying to get into war mongering.
But sending Ukraine now crucial timing instead beginning of war seems like Nato is playing fools game with Ukrainian forces. In other words they(NATO) could have sent reinforcement from day 1 but no they did this after 11 months of bloody conflict back in February 24 2022.

Other tank enthusiasts are saying M1 won't survive in winter conditions since it is designed for flat terrain desert battles.

This war from Zelynski & Western leaders views is becoming a JOKE.

But sending Ukraine now crucial timing instead beginning of war seems like Nato is playing fools game with Ukrainian forces. In other words they(NATO) could have sent reinforcement from day 1 but no they did this after 11 months of bloody conflict back in February 24 2022.

Other tank enthusiasts are saying M1 won't survive in winter conditions since it is designed for flat terrain desert battles.

NATO has provided what Ukraine needed, when it needed it and when it was capable of using it. The path of more complexity and sophistication of weapons is there for all to see.

The plan of the US ist to weaken Russia and using european countries for that in the hope that then also europe is fucked up and is no more a economy competitor.

Well, Abrams...after war in Irak, Iraki still destroyed duzends of Abrams with RPG and upload the vids on youtube. Its the same with Leo 2. And the same with all other equipment the "West" sent to Ukraine, just high expensive scrap.

Seems the Russia invasion army is making preparation and will launch the major offensive next month in February before Ukraine receives Westen tanks in March.
Ukraine army will need to hold on. It reportedly with 1,000 available tanks will form 44 tank regiments plus 1 training tank regiment. Leopards 2 will be the spearhead for counteroffensive.

1674643891951.png

Seems the Russia invasion army is making preparation and will launch the major offensive next month in February before Ukraine receives Westen tanks in March.
Ukraine army will need to hold on. It reportedly with 1,000 available tanks will form 44 tank regiments plus 1 training tank regiment. Leopards 2 will be the spearhead for counteroffensive.

View attachment 913121
I wonder if there exists bridge laying systems able to carry the meanwhile over 62 tons....

>> Russians have been playing on the weak minded nature of Olaf S for sure - as is evident in their barbs ( when they ignored UK commitment first of tanks ..).

I wonder if there exists bridge laying systems able to carry the meanwhile over 62 tons....
You are like a baby, you worry too much. There will be a solution. Abrams, Challenger weight 72 tons, should Ukraine give up those tanks because they are heavier? Certainly not. They will be transported by trains, then trucks to the fronts. The West will deliver everything Ukraine needs to operate those tanks. That will be a giant logistics.

Back
Top Bottom