What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Woohooaa, so the tanks ride the stormy train right into Bakmuth, get there unloaded and then do shouting something? :laugh:

(Edit: Wait? Trains? What is electricity doing!)
Also:

You still did not show me the "agrement" you said it exists
Man, it was a joke. Of course I haven’t seen it. You think Biden and Scholz would upload the documents on internet?
About how to transport the heavy tanks, the most easiest way, I think, Ukraine drivers pick them in Poland or Romania and drive to Ukraine. Piece by piece.

Loading 100 leopards 2 on trains may invite Russia aviation to bomb the trains. Then the expensive leos are gone.

Putin’s corruption system must be the worst on the planet. Despite hundreds of billions flowing into the army Russia most modern battle tanks T14 is not ready, is basically only good for the trash bin.

1674665961604.png

Singaporean gentleman does not understand europe. If you want to rule the world, you dont allow some tyrant to rip up the rules you have made to control the world. You stop them. At any cost, but so far the cost has been very very cheap.
who is winning ? Russia are Ukraine ?

US.

According to ”Greatest Tank Battles = 73 Easting”, the Bradleys killed the tanks with their TOWs, not their 25 mms.
Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber, wrote in his memories that he lit if a heap of T-72's in the gulf war with his 25mm cannon on a Bradley.
Other tank enthusiasts are saying M1 won't survive in winter conditions since it is designed for flat terrain desert battles.
hehehehehehehehe, hehehehe. They were developed in the 1970's to destroy Russian tanks in europe.

Singaporean gentleman does not understand europe. If you want to rule the world, you dont allow some tyrant to rip up the rules you have made to control the world. You stop them. At any cost, but so far the cost has been very very cheap.

The lives of hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian who were killed and wounded and over 13 million more who left their homes have become cheap now? I don't think so. They just happened to have the wrong kind of leadership. But just like Senator Lindsay Graham stated, "they want to fight the Russians to the last Ukrainian". I just hope the Ukrainians are paying attention to these statements.

Meanwhile, 👇

Its heartwarming to see that German tanks will be liberating ukraine for the second time in 80 years. Very nice to see.

But Ukraine already has 900 tanks. I'm afraid they will need a couple of thousand Leopards or M1's to achieve their goals.

Western tanks will surely cause massive casualties, but they will be destroyed quite quickly. They will need thousands.

This is the clear proof that whatever the West provided before are not working, and the West's cannon fodder in Ukraine are at the brink of being defeated. Hence, why their Western sponsors are panicking. But it seems those Russian atgms are gonna have a field day over these new scrap metal that is thrown at them.

I just wonder what happened to finding a way to have a truce though. It seems the West has a problem of admitting a defeat.

The lives of hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian who were killed and wounded and over 13 million more who left their homes have become cheap now? I don't think so. They just happened to have the wrong kind of leadership. But just like Senator Lindsay Graham stated, "they want to fight the Russians to the last Ukrainian". I just hope the Ukrainians are paying attention to these statements.

Meanwhile, 👇

The way the ukranians are fighting now, you cant force them to do this or pay them to do do this, they are fighting in a suicidal and fanatical way, because they want to be free.

Their fight will prevent my children from having to fight russia in the future, They are heroes.

Of course I'd rather them pay the price to stop russia. But they dont have to fight. they can surrender. But they wont.

This is the clear proof that whatever the West provided before are not working, and the West's cannon fodder in Ukraine are at the brink of being defeated.
Russia need not fear Western tanks. they surely wont make any difference. Russia has nothing to worry about.

This is the clear proof that whatever the West provided before are not working, and the West's cannon fodder in Ukraine are at the brink of being defeated. Hence, why their Western sponsors are panicking. But it seems those Russian atgms are gonna have a field day over these new scrap metal that is thrown at them.

I just wonder what happened to finding a way to have a truce though. It seems the West has a problem of admitting a defeat.

Abrams are MUCH more advanced than Russian tanks. Abrams and Bradley formations tore Soviet armor a new one in Desert Storm.

The way the ukranians are fighting now, you cant force them to do this or pay them to do do this, they are fighting in a suicidal and fanatical way, because they want to be free.

Their fight will prevent my children from having to fight russia in the future, They are heroes.

Of course I'd rather them pay the price to stop russia. But they dont have to fight. they can surrender. But they wont.

When the casualty rate of 10:1 is favoring the Russians, you want to tell me the Ukrainians are fighting "in a suicidal and fanatical way"? The Russians are pursuing a war of attrition, and they find a way to kill as many well-trained Ukrainian soldiers as they can while they minimize their casualties. This artillery war provided the Russians a way to keep the hopes of the Ukrainian soldier high, so they can mindlessly send their best trained forces to the meat grinder in Bakhmut and Soledar. And the adaptability of the Russian military leaders to every situation that the West presented in this war is something that will be written in the history books.

Russia need not fear Western tanks. they surely wont make any difference. Russia has nothing to worry about.

Ah, the story of "muh HIMARS" has run its course. Now, the new slogan is going to be "muh Leopards II and M1 Abrams tanks". :lol:

It will be easy to beat this story. I'm looking forward to the next story from Western propagandists. I think it is going to be "muh F-16s". The Western elites don't know how to stop those Russian military planners. So they're in a panic mode. If you don't know how to solve a problem, throw everything at it is their motto. Madness. The West should admit defeat and call for truce and ceasefire while everything is under discussion.

👇

Last edited:
Some dude here think M1 Abrams will be destroyed in Ukraine just like it did in Iraq.

Yes, sure, why not? Nothing used in war is non-destructible. Everything is going to be used up or destroyed one way or another, if you think something being used in war can never be destroyed then you are somewhat delusional.

The question is not whether any M1 Abrams will be destroyed or how many Leopard 2 will be destroyed in war or Challenger in that matter. The question is how many inch of land that tank help Ukraine regain before it was destroyed, how many Russian tank and infantry it killed before that tank was destroyed and how many crew it will save had they were in the old Russian tank that was destroyed in thousands on both side.

I would very much love to see a destroyed M1 in Ukraine, thinking how many Russian tank it must have taken on by it. And then How many MORE that will come from the US.

When a casualty rate is 10:1 favoring the Russians, you want to tell me the Ukrainians are fighting "in a suicidal and fanatical way"? The Russians are pursuing a war of attrition, and they find a way to kill as many well-trained Ukrainian soldiers as they can while they minimize their casualty. This artillery war provided the Russians a way to keep the hopes of the Ukrainian soldier high, so they can mindlessly send their best trained forces to the meat grinder in Bakhmut and Soledar. The adaptability of the Russian military leaders to every situation that the West presented in this war is something that will be written in the history books.

It makes no difference what the casualty rate is. As long as ukraine keeps fighting. You can kill 5 million unkranins and makes no difference if the ukranins want to see going. Noone has ever surrendered because of high casualties

Back
Top Bottom