What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

A 75mm alone can Pierce almost the entire Soviet/Russian armor. (I'm only saying this because I have yet seen T-14 getting penned)

Ask the South African members here.

And good read:

Also the Bradley's 30mm ripped apart Saddam's armor column like it was made out of cheese.

According to ”Greatest Tank Battles = 73 Easting”, the Bradleys killed the tanks with their TOWs, not their 25 mms.

At 28:40:
My gunner says: ”It’s bouncing off, It’s bouncing off, It’s just pissing them off…”

According to ”Greatest Tank Battles = 73 Easting”, the Bradleys killed the tanks with their TOWs, not their 25 mms.

At 28:40:
My gunner says: ”It’s bouncing off, It’s bouncing off, It’s just pissing them off…”

TOW is old. It's not accurate at long distance. BMP-2M has Kornet which is laser guided and accurate at long distance.

and as I said there is no need to start another thread , already there is an open thread about it in European section, started by yourself
and one thread is enough to discuss a ridiculous court that hand sentences without any hard evidence based on biased and coached testimonies of members of a terroristic cult
Which means that there is no reason to contaminate this thread with your lies.

TOW is old. It's not accurate at long distance. BMP-2M has Kornet which is laser guided and accurate at long distance.
tow also have laser guidance . its old but effective against t-72 or T-80 or T-90 . the problem with it is not easy to operate ands master the use .
now when its mounted on a vehicle, here its Bradley the problem of its hard operation is solved (the problem is because its heavy) , mastering the use well if Ukrainian gunner are trained with beam riding or wire guided ATGM , I don't believe learning to use it appropriately will take that long for them.

Which means that there is no reason to contaminate this thread with your lies.
then don't bring that here and we can discuss facts there if you are interested

CHina is involved, just indirectly, so stop saying CHina isnt involved, JUST as NATO is involved, but NATO is involved more directly- because Ukraine has run out of competent men, and its military is almost destroyed, and NATO doesnt want to lose this war.

its not stupid, you're just thinking about it in a very simplistic black or white way- but tbh, i think you interpret "involved" as fighting on teh front- but Iran can claim its also "not involved" despite shipping 1700 beautiful Shahed 136 love birds to Ukraine right? lol.

offcourse you do, you responded and swore- emotional.
Why are all the usual suspects defending a known troll and his shit arguments? You know damn well China isn't involved, stop pretending otherwise. If China was involved we'd hear about it.

And no, I don't mean fighting in the front. China isn't even giving ammunition, how are they involved? Don't tell me economically, that's a shit answer considering they've had tons of trade deals spanning a decade and that's about it.

Iran is involved, NATO is involves, the EU is involved, China is not.

Notice how I stopped responding to him. I 100% stopped caring. He's just gonna eventually get banned again.

Fun fact, he isn't even Chinese.

Pentagon Will Increase Artillery Production Sixfold for Ukraine​

WASHINGTON — The Pentagon is racing to boost its production of artillery shells by 500 percent within two years, pushing conventional ammunition production to levels not seen since the Korean War as it invests billions of dollars to make up for shortfalls caused by the war in Ukraine and to build up stockpiles for future conflicts.

The effort, which will involve expanding factories and bringing in new producers, is part of “the most aggressive modernization effort in nearly 40 years” for the U.S. defense industrial base, according to an Army report.

90,000 shells a month rate in 2 years

breaking

Germany will deliver 14 leopards 2 (variant a6) to Ukraine.

Ukrainian groom fights an Iranian drone model on his wedding day.

Iranian drones are now part of the Ukrainian heritage and culture.

7927B4B8-8DEB-442F-B3FC-C9F9FA7F6049.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom