What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

If they are tank crews already, then all they need to know is the specifics of the tank. They know what to aim at, how to drive, how to communicate. Just leaves the loader to train. They should be fine. and the logistics behind the tank is the key factor.
Russian tank crew have a different crew management than Western Tank crew, they don't have a loader and we do, and the loader is not just loading the main gun, it also act like a second commander and mechanic.

Not sure if the Ukrainian will use the Western tank as intended or use it with their own way.

Yes enormous for WW3, but even mountains of ammo will run out at some point. the Russians now run factories 24/7, they buy ammo from North Korea, Iran, Belarus, probably Cuba as well. The Cubans will do they are desperate for oil, gas from Russia.

That’s good. That will put pressure on Germany.

I realize Abrams have the same 120mm cannon from leopards 2. They can run in tandem. Win win.

Ein Kampfpanzer vom Typ M1 Abrams.

imago images/ScanpixEin Kampfpanzer vom Typ M1 Abrams.

The mass concentrated firepower of Bradley’s and Abrams are going to be a nightmare for Russia.

except the hundreds all member of terrorist cult MKO, and phot of him in prison ? thats the evidence the guy worked at prison for 30 years , and you say he is guilty because there is photo of him in prison ?
where is evidence against hamid noori ? even that was not present in trial . and no there was no evidence on his phone , for the record he is tried for what happened 36 year ago . at the time there was no cell phone network in Iran ,he didn't have any cell phone and so there was nothing related to the incident against him on the cell phone , if there was any the sham court would have presented it. and why start another thread, there is another thread about this I exactly post what i right here at there , we can continue it there,

guess what you derailed that thread also by turning it to Afghanistan and alqaeda discussion , as here you mentioned this incident that were completely unrelated to Ukraine
As I said, if you want to continue to lie, start another thread.

As I said, if you want to continue to lie, start another thread.
and as I said there is no need to start another thread , already there is an open thread about it in European section, started by yourself
and one thread is enough to discuss a ridiculous court that hand sentences without any hard evidence based on biased and coached testimonies of members of a terroristic cult

who is winning ? Russia are Ukraine ?
The winners? That’s the families of dead and wounded Russia soldiers that sacrifice worthless their lives in trenches in foreign country.

Putin pays 80,000 euro if wounded, 164,000 euro if dead.

The families can buy lots of made in China fridges, rice cookers and smartphones.

I am guessing Olaf S is struggling to still find his balls ... truly shocking approach by him. The Americans have having to step him and loan him a pair by the looks of it...

The Challenger 2's and Abrahams can be used in the north to face off Belarus originated forces as the terrain in that part of the world would be a better fit for those types of tanks.

In the south and east, the Leopard 2s can be used as they are more suited from terrain and logistics perspectives.

It is the best way of containing the logistics issues "german weakness" has imposed on Ukraine ...

The winners? That’s the families of dead and wounded Russia soldiers that sacrifice worthless their lives in trenches in foreign country.

Putin pays 80,000 euro if wounded, 164,000 euro if dead.

The families can buy lots of made in China fridges, rice cookers and smartphones.
well these days all things are made in China .
by the way if he pay that much , seems he still have lots of cash to fund the war

Do you think I made joke? Germany’s survival depends ultimately on US nuclear umbrella. If the US says, hey, you mist deliver leopards 2, then Scholz will do.

That’s wrong. the “Völkerrecht“ or the “laws of nations” clearly states, sending weapons to either party of the conflict doesn’t constitute participation of the war.

The red line is crossed however if any sends the army to Ukraine.
You may not participate in war, but you no longer is a neutral party in the war.
Neutral nation must not allow belligerent troops on its territory or ship weapons to belligerent nations.

I am guessing Olaf S is struggling to still find his balls ... truly shocking approach by him. The Americans have having to step him and loan him a pair by the looks of it...

The Challenger 2's and Abrahams can be used in the north to face off Belarus originated forces as the terrain in that part of the world would be a better fit for those types of tanks.

In the south and east, the Leopard 2s can be used as they are more suited from terrain and logistics perspectives.

It is the best way of containing the logistics issues "german weakness" has imposed on Ukraine ...
once Dumbledore told Neville Longbottom it take a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies but a great deal more to stand up to your friends

You may not participate in war, but you no longer is a neutral party in the war.
Neutral nation must not allow belligerent troops on its territory or ship weapons to belligerent nations.
and for a thousands time its not important if you are neutral or not as long as you don't take arm against the party , they only can have grudges

Back
Top Bottom