What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

First question you need to ask is what kind of nuke they want to use <5kt? Between 5 to 20 Kt? Between 20 to 40kt? Or 40kt or above?
Dumb question! ALL of the nukes will be used! From everyone! You cant hide :laugh:

LOL so you like Genozids?
I don't like them.
Did you complain about "genociding" people when Russians did it?
You can't be selective in such things if you are really based in your life on morale values and should write about every such incident, even your fav-side did it.

I don't like them.
Did you complain about "genociding" people when Russians did it?
You can't be selective in such things if you are really based in your life on morale values and should write about every such incident, even your fav-side did it.
Yes, i complained always. Since Ruanda. My town where i grow up as a little kid has a partnership with a town in Ruanda and gave a lot of information to the people.

Yes, i complained always. Since Ruanda. My town where i grow up as a little kid has a partnership with a town in Ruanda and gave a lot of information to the people.
But they still happen and will be happen, always will.
For me personally?
I would have found it MUCH better if Ukraine was since 2014 in a much stronger position.
So NO war would happen.
Directly in 2014 Ukraine get enormous help, much money which isn't wasted like in Afghanistan or Iraq. Supervision by the West which is interested in a strong souvereign Ukraine so a conventional war will not start in the first place because Ukraine has become too strong. So not the Realpolitk – Ukraine shall not lose and Russia not win but the war shall go long as possible to bleed the Russkies out (on the back of the Ukrainians).
No, be honest, have honest intentions to let it NOT come to a war.

But they still happen and will be happen, always will.
For me personally?
I would have found it MUCH better if Ukraine was since 2014 in a much stronger position.
So NO war would happen.
Directly in 2014 Ukraine get enormous help, much money which isn't wasted like in Afghanistan or Iraq. Supervision by the West which is interested in a strong souvereign Ukraine so a conventional war will not start in the first place because Ukraine has become too strong. So not the Realpolitk – Ukraine shall not lose and Russia not win but the war shall go long as possible to bleed the Russkies out (on the back of the Ukrainians).
No, be honest, have honest intentions to let it NOT come to a war.

As i wrote here before: There was a chance in the time 2010-2014 to not only get Ukraine in the Club of european countries, but also Russia ^^ But the european countries had leave behind Ukraine when it needed help most. But Russia helped Ukraine with money (15 billion) and very cheap energy (gas) at this time. And cause of that the US do the coupe and shit hits the fan and now we are on the brink of an nuclear war.

So for me it is just laughing. Looking at all the people here and at other places which do not understand that their life will end soon if they push and escalate cause some idiots say this will bring the "Sieg!". Haha, escalation strategy always has a 50:50 to go fail. LOL

Direct involvement of EU and US and talks of nuclear strikes from Russia. Is it too early to say that WWIII already begins?

only if they want to get bakhmut before cutting its supply routes , if they manage to do that , then Ukrainian there won't be able to use such amount of fire power. and then Wagner won't loose as much .
also u think last week i post the raw materials that they can tap into, you think they consider loosing such cannon fodders a loss , they probably consider that a bonus
That’s why Ukraine urgently needs western tanks for own spring offensive against the Wagner, the Russia regular army, the patriots, the separatists, the Chechens and I don’t know other armies, of hooligans, convicts, rapists.

Ukraine preemptive strike will annihilate them before they complete mobilization in spring.

You cant tell me about "moral high ground" cause you havent any moral :-)

Stepping up against bombing and killing Civilians, stoping Genozid, that is what Russia did, that is moral high ground.

"While mass killing is not necessary for genocide to have been committed, it has been present in almost all recognized genocides"

Far over 10000 death and over 100000 injured in Donbas, commited by Ukraine from 2014 on, is per definition a Genozid.
“10.000 dead committed by ukraine….”
He says

Hiding the fact vast majority were combatants.
Hiding the fact that these deaths or the Sum of both sides action…half or more was done by the seperatists….

Distorting and manipulating information for propaganda….yet you claim “moral ground”?

Fucking ridiculous. People can see through your and Russias bullshit. Hence only north korea, iran and eritrea actually opposed the UN vote.

Oh i totally forgot the "Russia isn't in beast mode if they wanted they could have taken Ukraine in three hours"

Don't you know? Wars are like anime battles.

Russia be like: "Heh, amusing Ukraine-kun. You actually lasted more than 3 hours and made me use 20% of my power. I will show you my true power now." And then Russia will power up and release it's inner Nine-tails beast to ravage over Kyiv.

That’s why Ukraine urgently needs western tanks for own spring offensive against the Wagner, the Russia regular army, the patriots, the separatists, the Chechens and I don’t know other armies, of hooligans, convicts, rapists.

Ukraine preemptive strike will annihilate them before they complete mobilization in spring.
not with 10-20 numbers they are talking about , in those numbers , it only gave a bad name to the tank , if they want it to be effective the number most be in hundreds.

“10.000 dead committed by ukraine….”
He says

Hiding the fact vast majority were combatants.
Hiding the fact that these deaths or the Sum of both sides action…half or more was done by the seperatists….
LOL "...the majority combatants..."

So you admit that there were dead civilians? And who were the first dead in Donbas? Right! Civilians! Killed by Ukraine!

Back
Top Bottom