What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Nothing is fishy, if Zelensky wanted him gone he would force him to resign. It's not the first time Zelensky has asked for resignations.

This was an accident, and anything that kills kids is tragic.

Stop spreading nonsense conspiracy theories.

Conspiracy theory? Take that up with your darling Zelensky 👇

He did not say as a result of war, stop posting questionable sources as evidence. He said war like situation, which is true.

Meaning, it was likely an accident.

[Edit] let me correct myself, he said consequences of a war, which again is not the same as result of war. It still points towards an accident.

Also, what the hell does that have to do with what you said? You suggested Zelensky had him killed. Don't try and lie about it.

Last edited:

He did not say as a result of war, stop posting questionable sources as evidence. He said war like situation, which is true.

[Edit] let me correct myself, he said consequences of a war, which again is not the same as result of war. It still points towards an accident.

Also, what the hell does that have to do with what you said? You suggested Zelensky had him killed. Don't try and lie about it.

He alluded an act that is related to the war has caused the crash of the helicopter. Now, eyewitness reports are stating the helicopter caught fire while on the air. That could only mean that it was shot down. Zelensky himself alluded to it. Whether he had a hand in this crash, time will prove it.

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1615660678131466244?s=20&t=m-CM8na2Qhax6bGV3NTVDg

https://twitter.com/Chronology22/status/1615652860410138626

Last edited:
Bakhmut is almost encircled

I think 2 weeks it will fall.
3-4 months all of donbass

Unless something changes drastically

USA needs to bring f16s in equation

Train Ukrainians and create air force

Otherwise I don't see this momentum reversing

I think the Ukrainians strategy in Bakhmut is the right one for this time of year. There are next to no realistic counter offensive opportunities for Ukraine at the moment and the only reason the Russians are trying to go on the offensive is because they can still throw bodies at the city. Russia needs that city more than Ukraine in this war so it makes sense in this case for Ukraine to deny it to Russia, For the Ukraine this is an opportunity to put Russian forces in a cauldron but they need to be careful they don’t fall in that cauldron themselves

Ukraine should go for Jf-17 thunders latest models if u.s is not ready to give them aerial superiority over russia

The tears in NATO are flowing...they're all sounding the alarm about Russian victory...,Their panic is so noisy and delicious that you can't stop laughing at them. 👇

Russia wont be able to take over ukraine
however, if Russia take over the terroties it claim and call for cease fire it will put NATO and Ukraine in a tough spot
because it will be endless war that Ukraine and NATO will be asking for

realistically that's the best outcome of this war and is the only way the war will end soon

New $2.6B package will include 100 Stryker and an additional 50 Bradley’s for 100 total Bradley’s for Ukraine

It’s becoming clear that the US and NATO are preparing Ukraine for a massive offensive come spring. Hundreds of pieces of armor and multiple dozens of howitzers are being sent.

These are huge weapons packages. The largest of the war by far. It’s time to crush the Russians for good.

Back
Top Bottom