Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Bakhmut is almost encircled

I think 2 weeks it will fall.
3-4 months all of donbass

Unless something changes drastically

USA needs to bring f16s in equation

Train Ukrainians and create air force

Otherwise I don't see this momentum reversing

Like I have said multiple times before, despite what the media tells us, the actual situation on the ground is dire for Ukraine. If needed, Russia can send wave after wave till Ukraine gives in. No matter what the West supplies, it won't change the outcome. Either Ukraine gives up the Donbass and negotiates a ceasefire, or it suffers endlessly. If the West sends in weapons which cross Moscow's red line, then unfortunately things will escalate towards WW3 which isn't good for any of us!
The clown in Kiev should stop being a D!cK and come to the negotiation table to stop the suffering of "his" people.
Why not worry about the wests red line? Moscows red line is constantly mentioned as if Russia dominates the world. If we have to worry about Russia, Russia should be in panic right now.

And? If they're willing to pick up a gun and defend their country, who cares?

Bakhmut is almost encircled

I think 2 weeks it will fall.
3-4 months all of donbass

Unless something changes drastically

USA needs to bring f16s in equation

Train Ukrainians and create air force

Otherwise I don't see this momentum reversing
I doubt Bakhmut will fall. Soledar was always a precarious position for the Ukrainians, and it still took the Russians months upon months to take it, and it was nowhere near as heavily defended as Bakhmut.

Where as Bakhmut is nowhere near being encircled, though the Russians are certainly trying. Bakhmut is heavily defended, and constantly getting reinforcements, along with more resources.

Russia would need to take unacceptable amount of losses in order to take it. This would cripple them, and leave them open for a counter-attack before they'd be able to solidify their hold on the city.

In other words, Bakhmut will likely remain under Ukrainian control, at least for the foreseeable future.

The Russians won't be able to bomb their way into taking it like they did with Mariupol and Soledar.

Last edited:

maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom