What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Prigozhin, the chief of Wagner hooligan army is Russia’s biggest hero and Putin’s darling. He conquering the salt city for Putin when Russia army failed.
Yes, Prigozhin reportedly even seeking female prisoners in Russia prisons to send them for terror and sabotage missions in Ukraine.
Prigozhin is making a big business in Russia. His hooligans army are a listed private company PMC Wagner.
Terror, killing, rape seem a good business model in Russia today.

View attachment 911913

View attachment 911914
sounds familiar , Blackwater, the Academi, Constellis, Aegis, Azov, Mozart......

BuT RuSsIAns aRe lOsIng, wHy MorE aID ?

There is no denying ukrainians are brave but hypocrisy of media is at utmost peak of ignorance. Ukraine is suffering alot.
But then who "Caused" the suffering?

Was it US troop in Ukraine who is doing the killing?

I mean, what you are saying is a guy who come to your place and rape your wife, and then berate you for fighting him back.

But then who "Caused" the suffering?

Was it US troop in Ukraine who is doing the killing?

I mean, what you are saying is a guy who come to your place and rape your wife, and then berate you for fighting him back.
Thats insulting example. I have to report it.

Other than that I am not saying russia is right I am just saying US is using ukraine by using this opportunity. Ukraine has every right to defend its sovereignty but war is being prolonged by other parties who could have rectify it sooner by other means.

What a shot.

Thats insulting example. I have to report it.

Other than that I am not saying russia is right I am just saying US is using ukraine by using this opportunity. Ukraine has every right to defend its sovereignty but war is being prolonged by other parties who could have rectify it sooner by other means.

What a shot.
Well, report all you want, you do realise that is what's happening in Ukraine, right?? I am sorry if REALITY offended you.

And what do you mean by prolong by other party? The war will end once Russia leave Ukrainian land, the "party" that prolonging this conflict is Russia.

Well, report all you want, you do realise that is what's happening in Ukraine, right?? I am sorry if REALITY offended you.

And what do you mean by prolong by other party? The war will end once Russia leave Ukrainian land, the "party" that prolonging this conflict is Russia.
Russia is wrong but so is west the ukraine is being sandwiched. Simple as that. Yes if Russia leaves war will end. Who says it wont. My point was derailed by you and u gave example with personal attack.

Im not your enemy im I was stating the view you could have replied to that more respectfully not insult by giving example with wife or anything.

Sorry if you didnt mean that but if you do kindly dont do that again not everyone understands harsh examples as you stated.

Russia is wrong but so is west the ukraine is being sandwiched. Simple as that. Yes if Russia leaves war will end. Who says it wont. My point was derailed by you and u gave example with personal attack.

Im not your enemy im I was stating the view you could have replied to that more respectfully not insult by giving example with wife or anything.

Sorry if you didnt mean that but if you do kindly dont do that again not everyone understands harsh examples as you stated.
Again, I am sorry if REALITY offended you.

Ukrainian interior minister and 15 others including 3 kids on the ground killed in a plane crash near Kyiv..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom