What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Again, what you are saying is along the line of something about "Ethnic English" exist in the UK, bear in mind Scotts are more or less descendant of Viking and both Wales and Northern Ireland are Celtics.......
Scots are not nordics at all.
Then I can say Ethnic English or Ethic Anglo does exist, Boris Johnson is one (Even tho he was born in the US), King George is one, and David beckham and so does 50 millions other. And then I can come around and say ethnic Celtic also exist, Ryan Giggs is one.
There are English people, as you say, at least 50 million of them in the UK. Boris Johnson and Beckham are not the most pure examples of English people. Boris' Grandpa was called Osman Kemal and his mum is part jewish. Beckham is also part jewish. King George? Well depends which one. King George II was as English as I am. Which is not at all, he was in fact German.

Ryan Giggs is a quarter black. so, hmmmm not really the finest example of a Celt.

But yes, English People do exist. But they are a nationality. Celts are more a subgroup of white people, more comparable to Slavs or Anglo-Saxons.

Irish and welsh are largely Celtic. They are similar people.
Western Germans and English are largely Anglo-Saxon (or we can say Germanic). They are similar people.
Russians and Ukrainians are Slavic, They are similar people.

And then if you come down to it, then yes, Ethnic Ukrainian and Ethic Russian are similar, as they are both White, both have Light Colour eyes, both have light skin. Dude, com'on..... If You literally can say that, then you are essentially saying British is Similar to French is Similar to German is similar to Dutch who is similar to Spanish who is similar to Belgium and so on.
Russians are Slavic, Irish are Celtic. But they are not similar people.
They are both white people, but are not very similar.

I am a white Slavic person. Nationality Bosnian. I grew up next to English and Irish people. I do not understand English or Irish people. We are NOT very similar. They are not very attractive or interesting to me.

I met maybe 3 Russians in my life and I'm already going out with one, We are more similar. Culturally and linguistically.

But for the Ukrainians, even having Zelensky as their president is not good enough for the West. In the eyes of the world of the Antichrist, the Slavs who are Orthodox Christians and/or Muslims are not liked and should be fought at all cost.
West doesnt hate slavs, but they do hate Muslims. Obviously.
But perhaps you're one of those consultants who are getting big fat checks at the misery of the Ukrainian people, and you want them to continue fighting their Slav brothers while you're laughing to the bank.
Best way for Ukranians to stop fighting their fellow slav brothers, is for those slavic brothers to get the hell out of their country.

Go back to russia and stay there = eternal peace and slavic brotherhood.

In the eyes of the world of the Antichrist, the Slavs who are Orthodox Christians and/or Muslims are not liked and should be fought at all cost.
From a muslim point of view, Both Russia and the West occupy Muslims lands and are causing grief for muslims.

List of Muslim lands held by russia:
Caucases. Southern Russia near Black Sea, Tatar areas, Karabakh, Various occupations in Central Asia.
Land area = Very very very large land area. maybe 4,000,000 sq/km

List of Muslims lands held by west:
Israel. West Bank, Gaza. Spanish exclaves in Africa (Melilia & Ceuta).
Land area = 21,000 sq/km (42% of Dagestan)

So a prudent strategy would be to see russia fail and take back what's possible.

From a muslim point of view, Both Russia and the West occupy Muslims lands and are causing grief for muslims.

List of Muslim lands held by russia:
Caucases. Southern Russia near Black Sea, Tatar areas, Karabakh, Various occupations in Central Asia.
Land area = Very very very large land area. maybe 4,000,000 sq/km

List of Muslims lands held by west:
Israel. West Bank, Gaza. Spanish exclaves in Africa (Melilia & Ceuta).
Land area = 21,000 sq/km (42% of Dagestan)

So a prudent strategy would be to see russia fail and take back what's possible.

The Muslim World would get a nuke up its backside before Russia would give anything away, primarily to the Muslims. None would retaliate because, for the West and Hindu, it'll solve their world's problem.

So much on Russian Army is denazificating Ukraine

Hey Deino, leave my Russians alone. 😑

He is imprisoned in an island, most likely in England. And he is the one that you're all (Zionist Jews and Freemasonries) are waiting for. He is the one behind all of this evil in the world today.

But rest assured, he is going to be killed at gate of Ludd by the True Messiah - the Son of Mary.

Only 10 them they will donate, and the Russian drones with those guided tank busters are waiting for them. Rest assured, they won't make much of a difference in the battle-field.
10 tanks can make a difference my friend. At least at Bakhmut. Not that easy to target the western tanks. They are very agile very protected. With western tanks coming Ukraine will adopt NATO standard of “Gefecht der verbundenen Waffen” or combined arms battle. The tanks will not run alone. They run along with aviation and infantry.

1673297460147.png

The Muslim World would get a nuke up its backside before Russia would give anything away, primarily to the Muslims. None would retaliate because, for the West and Hindu, it'll solve their world's problem.
Well, they'll give it away if they get desperate. Look at USSR, They finally gave up Central Asia to some degree or another. Sometimes its just not worth holding onto.

They gave up Finland.

Its possible. The west wont stop until Russia is destroyed.

You don't know how the US aid works. 90% of the US aid never leaves America's shores. I did a research in my college days, and that is why I ran into. The latest $3 billion USD military aid that the US announced towards Ukraine, it wouldn't be more than 20 artillery pieces and a few thousand ammunition. Every senator and many of the congressional representatives want a piece of that money for their constituency.

But perhaps you're one of those consultants who are getting big fat checks at the misery of the Ukrainian people, and you want them to continue fighting their Slav brothers while you're laughing to the bank.

This is what you call pure copium folks :lol:

I hate to agree with Hassan for a change but the UK “pondering” about a handful of tanks to donate is borderline offensive.

“BREAKING, the UK aids Ukraine with…a firm handshake…”

Its basically a way to poke the germans into freeing up Leopards which will have poland/findland/spain to donate the needed hundreds of tanks.

The west is still enormously tight with military aid.
Those old stocks were made for the soviets..and are sitting there eating dust. What are you keeping them on for? Afraid for the germans going full psycho again?
Belgium?

This is the perfect forward defense against russia which is and was the only real threat anyway.

10 tanks can make a difference my friend. At least at Bakhmut. Not that easy to target the western tanks. They are very agile very protected. With western tanks coming Ukraine will adopt NATO standard of “Gefecht der verbundenen Waffen” or combined arms battle. The tanks will not run alone. They run along with aviation and infantry.

View attachment 910578
Challenger 2 MBT are not suited for Urban combat. No tank is really asides merkava which was designed with urban combat in mind.

If it's sent into Bakhmut then thats just a waste of a good tank. Challenger 2 can make a big difference on the fields of Donbass however

I hate to agree with Hassan for a change but the UK “pondering” about a handful of tanks to donate is borderline offensive.

“BREAKING, the UK aids Ukraine with…a firm handshake…”

Its basically a way to poke the germans into freeing up Leopards which will have poland/findland/spain to donate the needed hundreds of tanks.

The west is still enormously tight with military aid.
Those old stocks were made for the soviets..and are sitting there eating dust. What are you keeping them on for? Afraid for the germans going full psycho again?
Belgium?

This is the perfect forward defense against russia which is and was the only real threat anyway.
Maybe the european armed forces and equipment exists mainly on paper. I know for a fact the danish army does and I believe most european armies are no different. My guess is less than half of the european tanks are operational, not only because of lack of maintenance and upgrading but also shortage of personel.
Its not like Europe cant produce a huge amount of weapons, but “military” has been politically incorrect for decades in western europe, and neglected by most governments. Politicians have been arguing for so many years that our tiny military budgets were huge, and now those same politicians have to sell the argument we need to double those budgets, and scale up arms production.
Donated operational Leopard 2 tanks would take years to be replaced at the current rate of upgrading and production. I do understand why some may be reluctant to donate them.

The U.S. is considering sending Stryker armored combat vehicles to Ukraine in an upcoming aid package to help Kyiv fend off an expected Russian spring offensive, according to two people familiar with the discussion.

The news follows the Biden administration’s announcement last week that it will send 50 Bradley Fighting Vehicles, a powerful tracked armored vehicle that carries an autocannon, a machine gun and TOW missiles.

#PrayForRussia

sHS1MZP.gif

Challenger 2 MBT are not suited for Urban combat. No tank is really asides merkava which was designed with urban combat in mind.

If it's sent into Bakhmut then thats just a waste of a good tank. Challenger 2 can make a big difference on the fields of Donbass however

The Challenger has a good gun and good armour, but that is about it. There's a reason why only 447 have been built and only UK and Oman have them. Challengers may score quite highly in two or three areas, but they fall far short in just about every other. The full battle weight of these by the way is nearly 83 tons. That is huge. There will be many Ukrainian bridges these tanks will not be able to cross. And how on earth is Ukraine expected to recover any of these tanks if they break down or get damaged? Ukraine only has recovery gear for tanks weighing not much more than 50 tons. A terrible idea, which after some initial success will just be a huge burden on Ukraine's Army. Some might fall into Russian hands.

Back
Top Bottom