What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You're really delusional and fit into the typical Westerner who wave the flag and swallow everything he (or she) hears from their mainstream media and politicians. Donating ten challenger tanks is an insult to the injury. After more than 100, 000 deaths, 100s of 1000s more of casualties and over 13 million refugees suffered by Ukrainians, UK - who is one of the main countries in the West who pushed for this war - is giving Ukraine 10 tanks? If that is not an insult, I don't know what it is.

If the Ukrainian military leaders are paying attention to how the West is responding and have any form of patriotism and love left for their country, there should be a coup in Uktraine and should call for ceasefire and peace treaty with Russia. Their country and the blood and treasure of their people have been used as sacrificial lambs in order to bleed the Russians.

The West is truly evil. They set these 2 countries (Russia and Ukraine) against each other, and all they care about is bleeding Russia, of course on the blood and suffering of Ukrainians. This is what you should understand about the West: It is the home center of the Antichrist.

You talk about swallowing everything when you basically do the same about everything Russia says even though you are proven wrong by a + b.

And as I said if you couldn't understand english even though you are living in the US, this will be the prelude of more deliveries of western tanks to Ukraine. 50 Bradley, Marders etc are just a starter.

No according to Russia, Ukrainian armed forces suffered 500K casualties but Russians are fighting against poles and Ukrainians brought back to life by anglo saxon black satanic magic.

Everything they touch is just backfiring on them :lol:

10 Challenger tanks and you chose to post it? I think they're telling Ukrainians the writing is on the wall, and we can no longer continue shouldering this huge burden. In other words, we can't continue this war.

Germans themselves stated in order to supply additions IFVs, they would need to look into their existing inventory. It is pretty obvious the fatigue is starting to set in the West, and the Ukrainians are given the signal.

The US just announced the largest weapons package in the war to date. No one is getting tired. :lol:

This is what you should understand about the West: It is the home center of the Antichrist.
Yet you are living and enjoying your life in the capital of anti christ. Lmao.😂
Why dont you live in/move to Iran/Afghanistan/Pakistan/Russia or North Korea? Lol
Seriously i don't understand some of you guys. If i believed a certain country or region was evil and Anti christ and i despised them so much then i will never set my foot there or i will do everything to move away/leave the place as soon as i can and avoid it like a pest. Yet we have people here seating in the comfort of their western homes and commenting how evil the West is and how they despise the West. How can anyone even take you guys seriously when they see this? 😂

The US just announced the largest weapons package in the war to date. No one is getting tired. :lol:
In fact the West is just getting started. If Russia thinks with its industrial/economic capacity the size of Italy it can outproduce or outpace the West/NATO then I dont know which kind of drug Putin is taking..
He should try and end this war on a slightly better note for him or make some concessions, else he will have to pull out completely without much to show for it like in Afghanistan..afterall, Russia is even weaker economically than even Germany, UK or France much less the US/West combined.
Anyway, lets see how he keeps this war going without bankrupting his country a few years from now.

Last edited:
I don't think there were ever "Ethnic Russian"
of course there are ethnic Russians, dont be ridiculous,
It depends on how you define Russian. If you are talking about Rus (as in ethnic European) then yes, they are similar, but then it will be the same across Baltic, Finland and some Swede.
Ethnic Russian. its not that hard to imagine. Putin is one. Gorbachev is another. Maria Sharapova. and 100 million others.
LOL Russian can't hit shit :rofl:

Even God is against Russia... If you support Russia you support Satan. Sry I didn't make the rule,
yes its clear for all to see, God has spared europe a harsh winter.

The flood is coming.

The UK considers sending a dozen of challenger 2 tanks to Ukraine.

Now Germany has no more excuse.

1673283784701.png

of course there are ethnic Russians, dont be ridiculous,

Ethnic Russian. its not that hard to imagine. Putin is one. Gorbachev is another. Maria Sharapova. and 100 million others.
Again, what you are saying is along the line of something about "Ethnic English" exist in the UK, bear in mind Scotts are more or less descendant of Viking and both Wales and Northern Ireland are Celtics.......Then I can say Ethnic English or Ethic Anglo does exist, Boris Johnson is one (Even tho he was born in the US), King George is one, and David beckham and so does 50 millions other. And then I can come around and say ethnic Celtic also exist, Ryan Giggs is one.

And then if you come down to it, then yes, Ethnic Ukrainian and Ethic Russian are similar, as they are both White, both have Light Colour eyes, both have light skin. Dude, com'on..... If You literally can say that, then you are essentially saying British is Similar to French is Similar to German is similar to Dutch who is similar to Spanish who is similar to Belgium and so on.

You have the address ?

~

He is imprisoned in an island, most likely in England. And he is the one that you're all (Zionist Jews and Freemasonries) are waiting for. He is the one behind all of this evil in the world today.

But rest assured, he is going to be killed at gate of Ludd by the True Messiah - the Son of Mary.

The flood is coming.

The UK considers sending a dozen of challenger 2 tanks to Ukraine.

Now Germany has no more excuse.

View attachment 910511

Only 10 them they will donate, and the Russian drones with those guided tank busters are waiting for them. Rest assured, they won't make much of a difference in the battle-field.

Yet you are living and enjoying your life in the capital of anti christ. Lmao.😂

I don't live in UK. Are you out of your mind. I live in my country.

Why dont you live in/move to Iran/Afghanistan/Pakistan/Russia or North Korea? Lol

Because I am not from there.

Seriously i don't understand some of you guys. If i believed a certain country or region was evil and Anti christ and i despised them so much then i will never set my foot there or i will do everything to move away/leave the place as soon as i can and avoid it like a pest. Yet we have people here seating in the comfort of their western homes and commenting how evil the West is and how they despise the West. How can anyone even take you guys seriously when they see this? 😂

Who lives in the home of the Antichrist? I don't.
In fact the West is just getting started. If Russia thinks with its industrial/economic capacity the size of Italy it can outproduce or outpace the West/NATO then I dont know which kind of drug Putin is taking..
He should try and end this war on a slightly better note for him or make some concessions, else he will have to pull out completely without much to show for it like in Afghanistan..afterall, Russia is even weaker economically than even Germany, UK or France much less the US/West combined.
Anyway, lets see how he keeps this war going without bankrupting his country a few years from now.

You live in a lalaland. The West is preparing for the eventual defeat of Ukrainian forces. Just look at the piecemeal aid that they're sending to Ukraine. The writing is on the wall, buddy. If these Ukrainians were Israelis and/or Zionist Jews, the West would've been providing their latest weapons endlessly, and all of the Christian Evangelicals would've been declaring a holly war. But for the Ukrainians, even having Zelensky as their president is not good enough for the West. In the eyes of the world of the Antichrist, the Slavs who are Orthodox Christians and/or Muslims are not liked and should be fought at all cost.

You don't know how the US aid works. 90% of the US aid never leaves America's shores. I did a research in my college days, and that is why I ran into. The latest $3 billion USD military aid that the US announced towards Ukraine, it wouldn't be more than 20 artillery pieces and a few thousand ammunition. Every senator and many of the congressional representatives want a piece of that money for their constituency.

But perhaps you're one of those consultants who are getting big fat checks at the misery of the Ukrainian people, and you want them to continue fighting their Slav brothers while you're laughing to the bank.

Back
Top Bottom