What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Thats what you did, you read the title.

The title and controlling statement do convey the essence of the paragraphs that follow.

It said Russia is not going to surrender their ambition on Ukraine DESPITE ALL THEIR SET BACK. And the only way the West can end this stalemate is to supply enough weapon to Ukraine and push the Russian out.

The article said Russia WILL come back for another round, and then another round IF They cannot achieve their aim, and who knows if we help Ukraine to deal with Russia this, we will do it the next time. That's what the article said. But then I doubt you read beyond the "Time is not on Ukrainian Side"

If anything, it shows the desperation and the panic on the Western elite's minds. This is their war afterall. They engineered it from the get-go. And this panic and wake-up call do reveal how the situation looks bleak for the Ukrainians.

These former officials are also basically panicking that at the prospect of the West being defeated in Ukraine that is giving them nightmares.

And lol, I know more about the war than you, and I am not your buddy Scott Ritter I don't like little girls and I was not Dishonorably Discharged. I mean, if you like little girl like him, that's not my business.

Scott Ritter knows more about military and is more principled than you. I could careless what he did in his personal life.

The title and controlling statement do convey the essence of the paragraphs that follow.
So you are saying you HAD NOT read the article?

If anything, it shows the desperation and the panic on the Western elite's minds. This is their war afterall. They engineered it from the get-go. And this panic and wake-up call do reveal how the situation looks bleak for the Ukrainians.

These former officials are also basically panicking that at the prospect of the West being defeated in Ukraine that is giving them nightmares.

Lol, sure, it wasn't the Ukrainian start drafting people off the street tho, It was the Russian.

Scott Ritter knows more about military and is more principled than you. I could careless what he did in his personal life.

In this war alone, I have made the following right prediction on this forum before it happens.

I foresee in March that Marupol is going to held on into May, it did. I am the first one here predicted correctly US is going to send HIMARS to Ukraine in May, I also correctly predicted Ukraine will attack Kupiansk first (which they did) and then I also is the one with that famous "Screen Cap" this incident and predict in September that Russia is going to lose Kherson. I also predicted how Ukrainian would attack Russian position in Kherson and leading its troop folded.

Now tell me, what's your little girl liking pedo get right about his prediction? He predicted Ukraine is going to run out of stream, that did not happen. He predicted Ukraine will NOT be able to retake lost position, he was wrong about those 3 times, Ukraine took back Kharkiv, Kyiv and Kherson. Oh, and he predicted this war is going to end back in April. As the saying goes, how's that 10 days war in Ukraine going for Russia again??

LOL. He know more about military than me. That probably the joke of the year.

Probably the most dumbest idea ever
Gathering the entire battalion of almost 1,000 men in a building and let them listening to Putin’s propaganda. As if not bad enough, the building was filled with high explosives. Well, at least the explosives served their purposes although they were destined for targets in Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom