What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

we dont see ww3 and of course no nukes... not even tactical... Putin knows if he use tactical nukes in Ukraine Nato would whipp out the existance of the Black Sea fleet in one day and would most likely flatten every russian military instalation in occupied Ukraine and there is abslutly nothing the Russian could do to stop this from happen
and then what, after all the Russian military's has been destroyed?

Yeah, I think Ukraine will most likely buy a lot of ex-US article after the war is over more than likely they will go with older generation Armour like advanced M60 or older M1..Either with US aid or in exchange of some partnership.
Post war I believe they would most likely get the Abrams export version maybe. Depends on what Ukraine wants. Right now they need tanks currently for the war obviously. I mentioned before that some European countries are hesitant to send in tanks except for Poland, Czech and Slovakia that have sent Russian design tanks but nothing western. As I have said that the U.S. should take the lead by sending in M60s to get other countries to contribute just like sending in Bradleys and other countries even Germany to send their IFVs.

Massive package, looks like M109s from US stock too. More details later
Was the JDAMs separate package? Before this? I'm hoping they didn't change their mind and excluded from this. JDAMs would definitely help!

That's a weird logic.

Russia is the aggressor here.

The West has greater confidence, hence qualitative and quantitative increase in helping Ukrainian resistance and victory.

Cannon fodder are those forcefully recruited by Putin and shoved into the front lines.

Putin is getting nervous, hence he plans another round of forced mobilization.

What an end to a 3-day campaign.

Perhaps Ukraine is preparing for the next Russian human wave. It is Western weapons production versus Russian human production.

See which one is to be depleted first.
Thousands of JDAMs would be the way to go IF they launch another offensive in the north. Along with HIMARS and other vehicles, not to mention anti tank weaponry and SAMs. I would say its 90% bluff and 10% actual offensive coming. Only NATO intelligence would know when they watch the activities in Belarus and Russia bordering in Northern Ukraine. Just like predicting when Russia was planning to invade.

we dont see ww3 and of course no nukes... not even tactical... Putin knows if he use tactical nukes in Ukraine Nato would whipp out the existance of the Black Sea fleet in one day and would most likely flatten every russian military instalation in occupied Ukraine and there is abslutly nothing the Russian could do to stop this from happen
The Ukrainians will go into a frenzy if nukes are used, even the Russian people won't approve it either. Not to mention how the world will respond. Its the biggest event of the century.

Post war I believe they would most likely get the Abrams export version maybe. Depends on what Ukraine wants. Right now they need tanks currently for the war obviously. I mentioned before that some European countries are hesitant to send in tanks except for Poland, Czech and Slovakia that have sent Russian design tanks but nothing western. As I have said that the U.S. should take the lead by sending in M60s to get other countries to contribute just like sending in Bradleys and other countries even Germany to send their IFVs.
Well, post war there are going to be a lot of support vehicle, Ukraine will most likely have a lot of tanks after this war, The US and EU will give what they can to them so around 300-500 Western Tank, that is more than most Western Country.

Ukrainian have had their own armour production capability, it was just destroyed by the war, post war the West will most likely focus on fixing the Ukrainian Weapon production capability instead of keep transferring vehicle, which mean it's more logical to sell them stuff that they can't make, like HIMARS or light utilities vehicle, but will help redevelop Ukrainian company like Kharkiv Tank Factory (forgot the name) and Antonov. Because that would benefit the West too..

Well, post war there are going to be a lot of support vehicle, Ukraine will most likely have a lot of tanks after this war, The US and EU will give what they can to them so around 300-500 Western Tank, that is more than most Western Country.

Ukrainian have had their own armour production capability, it was just destroyed by the war, post war the West will most likely focus on fixing the Ukrainian Weapon production capability instead of keep transferring vehicle, which mean it's more logical to sell them stuff that they can't make, like HIMARS or light utilities vehicle, but will help redevelop Ukrainian company like Kharkiv Tank Factory (forgot the name) and Antonov. Because that would benefit the West too..
Yeah I believe they had their own design that is similar to most Russian design except they made it where the ammo would be in separate compartment in rear turret. They had good ideas, just not enough funding. They had alot of good ideas.

T-84-120%2C_Kyiv%2C_2018_65.jpg

Russia funniest home video. C/W: Gruesome & hilarious. Can't stop laughing.

Not for me. But for you normy out there.
Have you seen on twitter where a Russian nurse blackmailing a Russian soldier to give her money or she would force him to go to the frontlines?

Yeah I believe they had their own design that is similar to most Russian design except they made it where the ammo would be in separate compartment in rear turret. They had good ideas, just not enough funding. They had alot of good ideas.

T-84-120%2C_Kyiv%2C_2018_65.jpg

Have you seen on twitter where a Russian nurse blackmailing a Russian soldier to give her money or she would force him to go to the frontlines?
if you ask me, the West should have start rebuilding Ukrainian weapon manufacturer capability in Western Ukraine or Central Ukraine now, it's a lot better for Ukraine to make their own stuff and use it on this war. This is going to be better and quicker than waiting on the West to send them stuff.

All they need is to put a lot of SAM in the area so it will make it safe from Russian Air attack.

if you ask me, the West should have start rebuilding Ukrainian weapon manufacturer capability in Western Ukraine or Central Ukraine now, it's a lot better for Ukraine to make their own stuff and use it on this war. This is going to be better and quicker than waiting on the West to send them stuff.

All they need is to put a lot of SAM in the area so it will make it safe from Russian Air attack.

Ukraine can make 1,000 Leopard 2 tanks a month. Ukrainians are beasts.

30 member nations in NATO, yet the West cries about the Iranian drone's and DPRK's artillery ammunition shipments to Russia. You hardly see the Russians cry about the Western arm shipments to Ukraine.

Still, Russia is obliterating the West's cannon fodder in Ukraine. Watch how the Ukrainians are getting obliterated in the Bakhmut meat grinder 👇

You sometimes will say something logical and then you disappoint by acting like you are part of Putin's propaganda wing and discredit yourself.

Yes, it makes no sense to criticize Russia's supplier of weapons as something being done morally incorrectly when in many other theaters countries that are part of NATO (not NATO itself) did the same to the attacking side.

But you really have to move on from the meat grinder comment: where is Russia's propaganda machine's videos and fake documentaries: instead we have the new year with 100 officially addmitted, likely 500 dead). And Putin's message that this war is (now) about Russia's survival when but just 7 months ago it was supposed to be a days long operation. That does not happen in a meat grinder.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom