What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Nah, I am in Germany, banging those German chicks like everyone else is doing including asylum seekers. Ever since Germany was defeated in WWII, that whole country was free for all. From Soviet army, to American GIs, to asylum seekers, Germany is prey for everyone. loooooooooool

Now, here are the Germans who are quitting their army because they don't want to face the Russians again. The Russians must have sure left a mark in the Germans that they don't want to face the Russian army again.

I don't care about libturd leftists who have sex with foreigners.
They are liking so called refugees. I like them too, if they damage the lefts in the one manner or the other. :)
I don't like that if a drunk black African is yelling "Heil Hit'er!" it's counted as a right wing crime, to say we have sooo many "Nazis".

You like right-wing Hungarians because their leadership is against EU-based "values" (which I can REALLY understand) but then I can understand too that this Hungary is beating so called refugees to a pulp on the border for illegal-invasion like trespassing. :D <3

You still like Hungarians the same level like hippity hoppity libturds who are with the one half of their brain for so called refugees?

It's like Muslims would like to change US/Israeli troops with Russians/Chinese.
You know that Russians/Chinese don't have this liberal human value based rules?
Often hypocritical based values, I know but let it sound cynical, still better than be trashed in the corner like under Russian/Chinese hard hand.
At least you have the chance to improve your life under US/Western dominance, look at Germany, Japan, (South)Korea, hell, even Vietnam is doing fine, even 25 generations will have problems with genetic defects.
Only the "typical" countries will still be shitholes ... FUNNY.

US Army operates all across Europe. I doubt these are the ones headed to Ukraine. Pentagon said it’ll take two months of training before Bradley’s are in Ukraine.
I know. Never said they're heading to Ukraine. Just kinda nice to see Bradleys close to Ukraine,

Likely it belongs to the US forces stationed there.

I know. Never said they're heading to Ukraine. Just kinda nice to see Bradleys close to Ukraine,

Likely it belongs to the US forces stationed there.
They probably belong to 2 new US armor divisions in Europe. they will protect the central flank from Poland to Romania. Germany will raise 2 divisions. they will protect the northern flank, the Baltic’s.

leopard-2 latest model or Abram export version . i think its a no brainier.
by the way you think how long an m60 can survive there even if its as upgraded as Turkish m60s
1280px-Sabra_tank.jpg

useless move if russia can attack there anytime they want , first they must do something about Ukraine air defence

Turkish M60T aka Sabra Mk II were in fact a Hybrid between Sabra Mk I and EARLY Sabra Mk II.
Sabra Mk III (more stuff from Merkava Mk IV) exist only 1 photo or so.
Here is the "classic" Sabra Mk II (Iron Fist included)

Attachments

• CZIamnL.jpeg
    CZIamnL.jpeg
    58.2 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom