What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Its almost 1 year now and the whole of NATO+ are still unable to defeat and balkanize Russia.

What a shame

Again ... NATO is not even involved yet, so in fact NATO support alone ti Ukraine managed to reduce the so much over-hyped Russian Army's strength without being involved directly.

Putin’s decree of partial mobilization was hidden but now is leaked.

One million men will called in.

So we can expect the next waves of new mobi in spring and summer.

He needs them for the incoming spring and summer offensives against Ukraine.

One million young naive untrained Russians will run against Ukraine artillery like suicide lemmings in Bakhmut.

1672996680814.png

Putin’s decree of partial mobilization was hidden but now is published:

One million Russians will run against Ukraine artillery like suicide lemmings in Bakhmut.

View attachment 909730
all went as planed in the three day campaign LOL

One million young naive untrained Russians will run against Ukraine artillery like suicide lemmings in Bakhmut.

View attachment 909730
What are they going to equip the 1 million conscript with??

I mean, they are already dipping into 1950s tank and original AKs, any more equipment needed they would really need to break out the T-34s and mosin nagant.......

Another proof that the West is getting nervous and doing everything they can to slow down the guaranteed Russian military victory over the cannon fodder aka Ukrainians.

That's a weird logic.

Russia is the aggressor here.

The West has greater confidence, hence qualitative and quantitative increase in helping Ukrainian resistance and victory.

Cannon fodder are those forcefully recruited by Putin and shoved into the front lines.

Putin is getting nervous, hence he plans another round of forced mobilization.

What an end to a 3-day campaign.

U.S. weapons package for Ukraine includes 50 Bradley Fighting Vehicles -officials​

1434554782293.jpg

WASHINGTON, Jan 5 (Reuters) - A new U.S. weapons package for Ukraine will include about 50 Bradley Fighting Vehicles, two U.S. officials said on Thursday, with one of the officials saying the package will be worth roughly $2.8 billion.

On Wednesday President Joe Biden said that sending Bradley Fighting Vehicles, a U.S. Army staple, to Ukraine was being considered to help fight Russia's invasion.

The latest security package for Ukraine is expected to be unveiled on Friday, the officials said.

But but but "NATO is running out of missiles and ammunition" LOL

C4ReRMe.gif

Perhaps Ukraine is preparing for the next Russian human wave. It is Western weapons production versus Russian human production.

See which one is to be depleted first.

Ukraine has no science. When was the last time you ever heard of a Ukrainian scientist? A country with no science is pitiful. A country with no science only has war, nothing else. Roman empire had no science. Roman empire only had war. Life is not all about war. There are other things in life besides war.

Russia has science. Russians have other things in life besides war. Ukrainians don't have anything in life other than war.

Ukraine makes a lot of stuff china only learned to make recently.

View attachment 909730
one million. wow, wets will keep the arms coming in. thats for sure,
I mean, they are already dipping into 1950s tank and original AKs, any more equipment needed they would really need to break out the T-34s and mosin nagant.......
they will find those mosins. There is no need for all the soldiers to have AK's. 99% of the deaths in Ukraine are due to projectiles larger than 7.62.

What are they going to equip the 1 million conscript with??

Will be interesting to observe I don’t know.
the russians now have North Korea’s doctrine “military first’, every money will flow to the military. People go hungry and starve to death? No problem. Ammo factories run double shifts. I think they will extend further to nights and weekend shifts. Then they hope more weapons delivery from Belarus, Iran, North Korea and I don’t know, maybe from Cuba.

However the big joker is China.

Putin has invited communist chief Xi jinping to a state visit in spring. What a coincidence.

Will be interesting to observe I don’t know.
the russians now have North Korea’s doctrine “military first’, every money will flow to the military. Ammo factories run double shifts. I think they will extend further to nights and weekend shifts. Then they hope weapons deliver from Iran, North Korea and I don’t know maybe from Cuba.

Even the Russian arts and entertainment seem to be militarized. Slightest opposition is criminalized or pressured into silence. Those able to run away already did so.

That's a terrible cost socially.

The problem with a strong man ruling for too long is that they lose the ability to admit mistakes and change course.

Even the Russian arts and entertainment seem to be militarized. Slightest opposition is criminalized or pressured into silence. Those able to run away already did so.

That's a terrible cost socially.

The problem with a strong man ruling for too long is that they lose the ability to admit mistakes and change course.
That’s what you get when you put the country into the hand of a psycho. There is hope the man will lead them into a paradise.

Putin is a poker player that goes all-in.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom