What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The separatist republic of Donetsk declared its control over the entire town of Biske, bordering the region..
https://twitter.com/AlHadath?ref_sr...^1555262248691662849|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=
@AlHadath

Russian forces entered Solidar
Sources reported that clashes with English-speaking mercenaries started in the Knauf factory located inside the city.

Seversk, Bakhmut and Solidar defence line will be taken in next few weeks

these areas were fortified for 8 years from 2014 onwards and Russia has broken through

however the defence line at Karmatorsk and Sloviansk is even tougher and I think it will takes month to take those cities

they have deep underground tunnels and I am not sure how Russia will take that area because pounding with artillery has its limits

Seversk, Bakhmut and Solidar defence line will be taken in next few weeks

these areas were fortified for 8 years from 2014 onwards and Russia has broken through

however the defence line at Karmatorsk and Sloviansk is even tougher and I think it will takes month to take those cities

they have deep underground tunnels and I am not sure how Russia will take that area because pounding with artillery has its limits
good old NATO and Israeli tactic of filling the tunnels with poisonous gases

Actually, they do. But of course, as a sofa soldier, you would not understand what I mean.
Okay. So your WW2 howitzers must really be something huh. It had been accumulating experience since 1945.l9p

Look at the Ukrainian fortifications, concrete bunkers, tunnels and trenches

Inter locking fire, HIMARS did not slow the advance rather the area has been fortified since 2014

Gosh another HIMARS freak. What happened to M777? It's like you guys get programmed by the media into a drone like those commie bots of yesteryear. I see the same delusion in the cheer babies here.

The Russians have sped up their offensive , it looks like the want the war to be over before winter .

Okay. So your WW2 howitzers must really be something huh. It had been accumulating experience since 1945.l9p

Gosh another HIMARS freak. What happened to M777? It's like you guys get programmed by the media into a drone like those commie bots of yesteryear. I see the same delusion in the cheer babies here.
Himmars propaganda helped usa struck dozens of sale contract . American backed media is good at it

You do not need to convince anyone here. You need to convince the military. Tell them that the US military have NEVER won a war. Then see how hard they laugh at you. :lol:
Desert Storm was won militarily.

They pretty much wiped off Iraq's strength and ruling apparatus in the 2003 invasion. While the Neo-cons had idiotic visions of redrawing the map around the world, the reality is that the only threat to Israel from any Arab nation got neutralized by permanently making Iraq unstable and weak. So won militarily and strategically. Syria was militarily incompetent against Israel and excelled only in killing its own population and so Iraq was who needed to be removed out of the equation.

That then brings to Afghanistan. I am not a fan of them having done what they did in Afghanistan. But to have 5K soldiers in one airbase and power project around the country is not a joke. And then the US realized that Afghanistan was not worth keeping even 5k soldiers for and its aid to Afghan military was second only to Israel.

04/08/2022 war map.

2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg.png

The progress is at snail pace. Ukrainian are defending well. Surprising that Russia still hasn't got air superiority over Ukraine.

They pretty much wiped off Iraq's strength and ruling apparatus in the 2003 invasion. While the Neo-cons had idiotic visions of redrawing the map around the world, the reality is that the only threat to Israel from any Arab nation got neutralized by permanently making Iraq unstable and weak. So won militarily and strategically. Syria was militarily incompetent against Israel and excelled only in killing its own population and so Iraq was who needed to be removed out of the equation.

That then brings to Afghanistan. I am not a fan of them having done what they did in Afghanistan. But to have 5K soldiers in one airbase and power project around the country is not a joke. And then the US realized that Afghanistan was not worth keeping even 5k soldiers for and its aid to Afghan military was second only to Israel.
Totaly wrong my friend..when Iraqis decided to resist, thousands of US elite troops *(sadly) were eliminated by snipers and IED's everywhere in Irak.. that is the truth that has pushed the US to evacuate and leave only the new huge Embassy as a strong hold in Iraq.. Thus.. logically the US didn't really win the most Iraqi's hearts up till today..

If you read post 1786, that is the tone about the US in PDF. The US was 'defeated' in Iraq, and everywhere else. Just go along with it. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom