What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I believe Choigu.. I know he is more honest than most.. I don't believe your lies though!

Check that red circle before answering here..Okay?

And also check those map videos provided to people like you on a daily basis.. with reports from both sides the Ukrainian MoD as well as the Russian one.. And don't be too arrogant.. Although I'm very American in education.. you should never underestimate Russia.. without it WW2 sacrifices.. you'll be speaking German today, along with most Europeans and Americans..

Just swallow the bitter truth.. I'm not here to argue about the obvious..

Many west europeans supported the nazis and even welcomed them when they invaded their own motherland. Nowdays of course everyone pretends their forefathers didnt, but thats just a whitewashing of this grim part of european history.

If it were not for soviets and brits, we would be living in a totally different world today. These two nations did a heroic effort that saved countless other nations and races from being enslaved by the sick nazi racist ideology.

Many west europeans supported the nazis and even welcomed them when they invaded their own motherland. Nowdays of course everyone pretends their forefathers didnt, but thats just a whitewashing of this grim part of european history.

If it were not for soviets and brits, we would be living in a totally different world today. These two nations did a heroic effort that saved countless other nations and races from being enslaved by the sick nazi racist ideology.
Lets not pretend any nation favoured being “liberated” by the USSR.
And to be fair, you forgot to thank the USA.

Lets not pretend any nation favoured being “liberated” by the USSR.

Northern Norway was liberated by the Russians. We are thankful for that, for the sacrifice of Soviet soldiers who gave their life. For British forces who gave their life.

Russia voluntarily retreated back to own borders after liberating parts of Norway.
More than 80 000 soviet prisoners of war were sent to Norway by the nazis germans who then forced them into horrible labouring. Many thousands died in those labour camps.

If Russia wins (which of course it will minus western propaganda and BS) its Ukraine that lost.
If Russia loses (yeah I have golden bridge to sell Wana buy) then NATO/US won.

See how easy that was.. :)

No I am getting to the point of European governments wasting money of something that can be taken out by one single aircraft.

After you have air supremacy, which Moscow seems to not care about at this moment, you can do this:

Which means you need to out swarm the air attack with massive number of viable targets, protected by air defenses. Meaning if you lose 1000 tanks or artillery, you have massive back-up despite SU-25s and other strike and attack from the air. Russia is arguably the largest land army on the globe. 12 HIMARS are not going to hold back a full scale invasion of Europe.

'The EU cannot defend Europe': NATO chief​

"More than 90 percent of the people in the European Union, they live in a NATO country. But only 20 percent of NATO's defence spending comes from NATO EU members," Stoltenberg said.

Putin laughs every time a European nation buys HIMARS. If the EU cannot defend Europe, then going after buying HIMARS is a waste of money for nations such as the Baltic states. You need asymmetric warfare - thousands of inexpensive towed artillery for the Baltic states, not 12 sitting targets that Iran could hit blindfolded.
War is about economy. Russia is a poor country that can never win a war against Europe. You need lots money for tanks, jets, artillery, drones and everything. The reason why some western military generals say they can’t defend Europe have much to do with demilitarization of Europe after the Cold War. For instance Germany had 5,000 tanks, now 250 tanks something. Germany had 1,000 jets, now just few squadrons.

Now thing has changed with Putin himself exposed as hooligan, Europe is awakened. Europe is rearm.

It would seem the Russians have advanced onto Pisky and captured the airfield and water treatment plant too:
1659595810816.png

Source: https://liveuamap.com/

War is about economy. Russia is a poor country that can never win a war against Europe. You need lots money for tanks, jets, artillery, drones and everything. The reason why some western military generals say they can’t defend Europe have much to do with demilitarization of Europe after the Cold War. For instance Germany had 5,000 tanks, now 250 tanks something. Germany had 1,000 jets, now just few squadrons.

Now thing has changed with Putin himself exposed as hooligan, Europe is awakened. Europe is rearm.
Russia is the richest country interms of natural resources that are most demanded in the world , Russia earned 120bn$ from selling oil and gas in 4 months due to rise in oil price , only western economy suffered from sanctions , the euro is going down along with European coming and above all

Winter is coming ........

This is the level of their delusion. A couple of magic mlrs which both China and Russia produces is going to destroy the invasion force. And they really believes whatever bullshit is fed to them by their 'trustwirthy' media. From Ghost of Kiev to Zelensky the clown.
Those few HIMARS seen more combat than the entire PLA. So speaking of bullshid, maybe you should look at your own government.

Back
Top Bottom