What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

so to you, whose telling the truth then?

Exactly - if Ukraine still had all the HIMARs it received, then why does US keep sending more? All the equipment that keeps being resent to Ukraine HAVE BEEN DEPLETED! TB2, harpoons, now HIMARS, etc.
Both Russia and Ukraine have suffered badly interms of manpower and equipments , the only diff is Russia has the stomach (more population) to sustain it for a longer time due to having natural resources like gas and oil that can fund Russian adventure for years unlike Ukraine which is fighting on west given aide and with a smaller population

no i feel sick that they impose their wars on other countries that have nothing to do with it.

as far as I'm aware it were Europeans who were invaders of Indochina , those started after Europe meddling there European invaded Asia in operation countenance at least 6month before pearl harbor .
so don't make nonsense about Europe didn't export its war to Asia , let not talk about exporting your war to north Africa
Allied_Forces_Sweep_on_in_Iran.png

and you guys even didn't bother to declare war , another page in your history of entering war without declaring war and now you are complaining why Russia didn't declare war

and 4 month before that england attacked and occupied kingdom of Iraq again without declaring war . now go read history and don't talk nonsense about who start war in Asia and Africa
As always you cannot counter the argument and put words in my mouth which I never said. Go back and check what I claimed.

so to you, whose telling the truth then?

Exactly - if Ukraine still had all the HIMARs it received, then why does US keep sending more? All the equipment that keeps being resent to Ukraine HAVE BEEN DEPLETED! TB2, harpoons, now HIMARS, etc.
Why are you asking as if its just a matter of opinion? Im telling you, Ukraine has most probably recieved 2 coastal Harpoon launchers, yet Russia claim they have destroyed 5 Harpoon launchers these last couple of weeks. That is impossible. Russia is clearly lying about those Harpoon launchers, so why believe the rest of the claims about HIMARS and M777?

Last edited:
The Russians have killed 1000 Ukrainians and destroyed hundreds of vehicles just today.. and you think they want to brag about a few systems that they say have destroyed..
You dont even believe this fairytale yourself. 1000 KIA and hundreds destroyed vehicles… Why dont you ask Russia to provide a satelite image of all this destruction? There are two reasons why they dont do it:
1. It didnt happen
2. A satelite image of a body from a russian satelite would be 8 pixels and a vehicle would be 25 pixels
Not very convincing really..

Not exactly a HIMARS
BD4A40CE-5DD4-412E-8938-A3E39B7A0CB3.jpeg

You dont even believe this fairytale yourself. 1000 KIA and hundreds destroyed vehicles… Why dont you ask Russia to provide a satelite image of all this destruction? There are two reasons why they dont do it:
1. It didnt happen
2. A satelite image of a body from a russian satelite would be 8 pixels and a vehicle would be 25 pixels
Not very convincing really..

Not exactly a HIMARS
View attachment 867553
I believe Choigu.. I know he is more honest than most.. I don't believe your lies though!

Check that red circle before answering here..Okay?

And also check those map videos provided to people like you on a daily basis.. with reports from both sides the Ukrainian MoD as well as the Russian one.. And don't be too arrogant.. Although I'm very American in education.. you should never underestimate Russia.. without it WW2 sacrifices.. you'll be speaking German today, along with most Europeans and Americans..

Just swallow the bitter truth.. I'm not here to argue about the obvious..

Last edited:
I believe Choigu.. I know he is more honest than most.. I don't believe your lies though!

Check that red circle before answering here..Okay?
Why dont you admit it wasnt a HIMARS? The tweet clearly said two HIMARS. Now I am asking you to be honest. The vehicle that can be identified on the photo - that is not a HIMARS.. Do you agree??

Back
Top Bottom