What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Then it's simple to prove. The Russians should have plenty of photo or video evidence of such destruction, and yet we've seen nothing.

The Biden administration has kept sending both launchers and actual rockets. They recently announced they'll be sending more advanced ones since the existing launchers were getting destroyed and the rockets are mostly taking down by Russian anti-missile systems. That is the proof.

The Biden administration has kept sending both launchers and actual rockets. They recently announced they'll be sending more advanced ones since the existing launchers were getting destroyed and the rockets are mostly taking down by Russian anti-missile systems. That is the proof.
Uh, no. That's not proof, because they didn't say they were getting destroyed. You are lying.

Them sending more launchers and rockets just means that they're sending more shit because Ukraine needs more.

Do you even understand how basic logic works? Clearly the school you went to didn't teach critical thinking skills.

Hit by 4 Ukraine hirmas missiles
400 deaths
300 wounded
Worthless sacrifice

Now, tell us how many soldiers Ukrainians lost in this attack in Druzhkovka? You're running with conflated numbers when Ukrainians were getting mobbed to the floor with many attacks like the one shown below, and their comedian President Zelensky never admitted the casualties.

Uh, no. That's not proof, because they didn't say they were getting destroyed. You are lying.

Them sending more launchers and rockets just means that they're sending more shit because Ukraine needs more.

Do you even understand how basic logic works? Clearly the school you went to didn't teach critical thinking skills.

Well, you have your "facts" and I have mine, so we will see who is right and who is not.

Meanwhile, let me know how your Ukrainians lost in this precise attack in Druzhkovka?

Now, tell us how many soldiers Ukrainians lost in this attack in Druzhkovka? You're running with conflated numbers when Ukrainians were getting mobbed to the floor with many attacks like the one shown below, and their comedian President Zelensky never admitted the casualties.

Well, you have your "facts" and I have mine, so we will see who is right and who is not.

Meanwhile, let me know how your Ukrainians lost in this precise attack in Druzhkovka?

Bro, reality is reality. There is no mine and your facts. Facts are facts regardless of their origin. If Russia shows proof of Himars destruction and proves it beyond any reasonable doubt, then I have zero issues saying they're right.

But the truth is that zero evidence has been provided, and Russia has claimed more destruction of Ukrainian himars and TB-2s than Ukraine ever received. Don't you think that's a little suspicious?

The US has only sent 20 HIMARS to date, and the last shipment was months ago. They only announced they’re sending a more advanced fire control capability, not more HIMARS.

Stop spreading lies

The US has only sent 20 HIMARS to date, and the last shipment was months ago. They only announced they’re sending a more advanced fire control capability, not more HIMARS.

Stop spreading lies

Dude's so full on copium he'll tell you the US sent more secretly probably doesn't know a concept that is alien in Russia,that is "transparency".

Stop spreading lies

Every announcement of arming Ukraine that the old and senile Biden makes, it includes HIMARS and its ammunition. Go and do you homework instead of buying what the mainstream media feeds you. The 20 HIMARS that they fed you is designed to fool the Russians and others that the US is not escalating the war. But in reality, the Biden administration is doing the opposite. There are 100s of HIMARS that they shipped to Ukraine. Fortunately, many of them have been destroyed by the Russian armed forces.

Back
Top Bottom