What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Send Ukraine 1,000 Pattons and 4,000 M113's, youre kidding? The rationale is more likely that noone wants to see Ukraine become a regional power. Its already probably the strongest army in Europe apart from Russia. I mean who could beat Ukraine in a fight now? British? French? I dont think so. Maybe British with the F35's but they still lack land forces to beat Ukraine.

The trick is to defeat russia without creating a ukranian monster.
The ukrainians can defend, but honestly, theyre not an offensive power. So no need to worry.

Lot of vehicles wasting away in the desert to be used as targets or scrapped. Built during the Cold War except for the Strykers to be used against the Russians. Trillions spent sitting there when it should be sent to do what it was designed for. Definitely get them ready for the next year's counter offensives.

A thousand M113s would be the way to go since they need troop transports instead of just trucks only. Don't know if they get the mortar variants. Not to mention tanks as well. If they do send in the Bradleys, they should send them only at night in conjunction with tanks that have NV or thermal since they work best in that condition.
Heard some rumour the DOD is looking for people to refurbuish those old tank, not sure if it was make it combat ready or make it a target drone. But something is definitely going on I would say, but not sure what.

Ukrainian army is not really that mechanised, most of them still use civilian car as their mode of transport, we need to give them more armoured transport to begin with, M113 is probably the best choice there are, as I said before, it is a adaptable platform, you can put TOW on top, you can put chain gun on top, you can also use it as battle taxi. What I would do if I was in charge of Ukrainian program is to armed 1 Ukrainian Mechanised Division, that include 80 M1/M60 tank, 80 M2 Bradley and 40 M113 in several command set. That alone can blow ay organise Russian unit out of water, and the cost of that is minimal.

President Putin congratulates the people on the New Year for the first time, accompanied by military personnel, and as the longest congratulation in his history, and sends a message:

"Either we surrender or we fight. The moral and historical right is with us, and we will preserve our great, independent country, and we will not give up anything. The year 2022 was a difficult year. It separated courage and heroism from betrayal and cowardice."

I thought you said you tried it for a week and didn't like it?

Once a Jew, always a Jew.

President Putin congratulates the people on the New Year for the first time, accompanied by military personnel, and as the longest congratulation in his history, and sends a message:

"Either we surrender or we fight. The moral and historical right is with us, and we will preserve our great, independent country, and we will not give up anything. The year 2022 was a difficult year. It separated courage and heroism from betrayal and cowardice."

From this point on Russia is China's slave forever. Russians will never trust the West ever again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom