What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Germany under a mad regime started WW2 along with their allies the Soviet Union. Only difference is Germany were driven out of their ill gotten gains, Russia kept theirs and expanded their brutal rule. WW2 only ended for Poland really in 1990

Germany under a mad regime started WW2 along with their allies the Soviet Union. Only difference is Germany were driven out of their ill gotten gains, Russia kept theirs and expanded their brutal rule. WW2 only ended for Poland really in 1990

Germans and Russians same genes. Same brutality. Only we Chinese people are peaceful.

Send Ukraine 1,000 Pattons and 4,000 M113's, youre kidding? The rationale is more likely that noone wants to see Ukraine become a regional power. Its already probably the strongest army in Europe apart from Russia. I mean who could beat Ukraine in a fight now? British? French? I dont think so. Maybe British with the F35's but they still lack land forces to beat Ukraine.

The trick is to defeat russia without creating a ukranian monster.
You can't send 1000 Patton and 4000 modernized M113 APC, Ukraine won't have enough soldier to use them.

What I was saying is that Ukraine needed some of those influx to get their edge over Russia. Because Russia have a lot of them. Of that list, only 40 or so M109 was sent and only around 200 M113 and 20 HIMARS was sent, that was way under par.

And if you ask me, the West has already armed Ukraine to the teeth, I mean you have a regiment of HIMARS and couple with a few unit of NASAM and the upcoming Patriot, all that had way pass the point of no return for the west, you may as well have a bulk of old US stuff to go with.

This war lasts longer than how long you will live.
Tell me that after the next time you served you ban........

LOL

Russians and Germans are raised without love, that's why they're such robotic people without emotions or feelings, very sad actually but makes them wayward, dangerous and incalculable...they should become extinct, the world would be such a better and more peaceful place ! No I’m only kidding haha

It's also genetic. Europe has widespread war almost every day for the past thousands of years. Men evolved to be brutal in Europe. China has thousands of years peace. Men evolved to be peaceful in China.

Well UK declared war on Germany for invading Poland but did not declare war on russia for invading Poland. So UK just wanted to start a war, and it did.

whose fault was that? Its the UK's fault.

It would be like Germany declaring war on UK in 1905 for the British Invasion of Kenya.

Today, well, there is no right or wrong in such international affairs. Russia is trying to resurrect its empire just like UK tried to do it when it invaded Egypt in the 1950's. Russia is entitled to try this. Its having a good go of it, ultimately we all hope it fails because its not in our interests.

There is no right or wrong about it, The big powers make the rules and break them as they see fit.
The War was started by Germany and Russia by attacking Poland. The UK and France joined the war after it started. They tried to stop the war through diplomacy. Russia agreed to start the war before the German invasion.

The rules were made at the creation of the Geneva Convention and the UN Charter. Nations accept the rules by joining the United Nations and ratifying the GCs. They are not forced upon any country.

No international treaties entitles Russia to attack Ukraine and the invasion violates many treaties.

You forgot the little detail that Egypt confiscated the Suez Canal.
A country that sells shares in a company to another country and then confiscates it, are likely to be treated as an oath-breaker.

UK's unjustified declaration of war on Germany. If it wasn't for Poland, they would find another excuse, Churchill was determined to destroy Germany as it was the only country that Britain saw as a threat. USSR was deemed too backwards to be a threat to anyone. The brits really feared Germany and rightly so.
I guess it is time for another ”ignore”…
”Unjustified”…

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom