What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

That’s why Putin sets up a sperm bank?

Every day since dawn of humanity 200,000 years ago there is war somewhere in the world. Before 1945 there were always widespread war. Humans evolved in war. Other than humans, only chimps have documented war. That's why human birth rate is high when there is war. Humans evolved that way.

Thousands of years of peace in China evolved men who have very little testosterone and therefore are the most intelligent. It is human biology.
Having little testosterone might have an impact on intelligence but most likely a negative impact, since it's shown that having low testosterone in men increases depression and other bad symptoms which negatively impact intelligence.

Also if we follow your logic some random woman from Somalia will have higher IQ than the smartest Chinese professor because she naturally has less testosterone. Which is obviously nonsense.
Intelligence isn't measured by a number. Intelligence has many factors. Did you know even hair color is determined by hundreds of genes?
Everything measurable can be measured by numbers, numbers by definition exist to measure stuff.

Intelligence has many factors, all of which can be measured in numbers, that's why IQ tests exist, they measure certain aspects of your intelligence.

And yeah, I know, genes deternine every trait we have.

View attachment 908579

And other stuides show an even bigger gap

Peace?
View attachment 908580View attachment 908581View attachment 908582View attachment 908583View attachment 908584

Your history of wars is beyond even European comprehension.

Having low testosterone is nothing to be proud of lol
HAH you don't even make top 40.

1672469194510.png

Speaking of getting owned, certain people got enslaved by Egyptians, steamrolled by Romans and oven baked by Germans.

hysterical-laughter.gif

Speaking of getting owned, certain people got enslaved by Egyptians, steamrolled by Romans and oven baked by Germans.
We outlived them all and turned their predecessors into our b*tches

Sure blame the Arabs like you do with all your life problems.
Come on, post the statistics about IQ by race and not nationality, since @Yongpeng Sun-Tastaufen was talking about Jews being a bit less intelligent than Chinese.

I dare you :)

We outlived them all and turned their predecessors into our b*tches
The only bitch is your apartheid state expecting handouts worldwide for getting gassed 70 years ago. Next time try to cobble together a government that doesn't collapse every 2 years before you brag.
Come on, post the statistics about IQ by race and not nationality, since @Yongpeng Sun-Tastaufen was talking about Jews being a bit less intelligent than Chinese.

I dare you :)
If you're any indication as an average Jew, then it's a really pessimistic outlook. Unless you're way below average, which also makes sense.

The only bitch is your apartheid state expecting handouts worldwide for getting gassed 70 years ago. Next time try to cobble together a government that doesn't collapse every 2 years before you brag.

If you're any indication as an average Jew, then it's a really pessimistic outlook. Unless you're way below average, which also makes sense.
Lol, our state is the model of militaries around the world and even the great and capable China had to resort to buy weapons and get training by Israeli soldiers.

Sorry that we aren't a dictatorship like China. Thankfully we elected a new government that's going to be very stable and very successful.

I believe I'm smarter than most Chinese people myself lol, by profession, by IQ, by general knowledge. Way more athletic than most people in general as well.

But that doesn't matter, come on, show me some IQ by race statistics

Lol, our state is the model of militaries around the world and even the great and capable China had to resort to buy weapons and get training by Israeli soldiers.

Sorry that we aren't a dictatorship like China. Thankfully we elected a new government that's going to be very stable and very successful.

I believe I'm smarter than most Chinese people myself lol, by profession, by IQ, by general knowledge. Way more athletic than most people in general as well.

But that doesn't matter, come on, show me some IQ by race statistics
Yeah too bad Hezbollah popped the illusion of your great military. Now all you're good for is fighting Hamas and bulldozing Palestinian homes. You only looked good because the Arab militaries were a disorganized mess.

You can believe you're Jesus for all I care. I can't argue with your delusions and feelings. As far as your IQ, the onus is on you to provide the data should you make the claim. As a society, you can't even crack top 40 in the world. Pretty sure I provided my links for that.

Yeah too bad Hezbollah popped the illusion of your great military. Now all you're good for is fighting Hamas and bulldozing Palestinian homes. You only looked good because the Arab militaries were a disorganized mess.

You can believe you're Jesus for all I care. I can't argue with your delusions and feelings. As far as your IQ, the onus is on you to provide the data should you make the claim. As a society, you can't even crack top 40 in the world. Pretty sure I provided my links for that.
I did provide it, scroll up

Back
Top Bottom