What's new

Russia too leave the INF treaty soon.

Мой друг, Путин сказал, что это, как он ненавидит джихадистов. :)

Yesli pravitel'stvo Asada padayet, vsya Araviya pereydet v voynu.

Our analitics says, that Anglosaxonians are growing new Hitler - extremists muslims. That's why everywhere after so called " arabic spring" extremists take the power - no democrats. Anglosaxonians need strong and agressive state - it may be all-muslim chalifat. And after, then all secular and temperate regimes will fall, West will gave tanks, missles and so on to that new Hitler. Who are the gole? As usualy - Russia. And this time - China also. That's why Putin supports Assad. Syria nowadays is like Spain in 1936. And Western propaganda does the same as Gebbels did - it tells awful, terrible lie. And westarn people believe, like Germans and hole Europe did in past!!!

Actually Europe is more like running broke now. Let us see what happens?

Well,this broke Europe(EU) gave away 65 billion $ in aid to poor countries,including to India only in 2012,while the russians gave around 480 million.What if we cut this huge amount of money because according to you we're broke and redirect it all towards war like Russia and China do.I'm so sick of these "evil Europe,weaklings China,Russia strong,die europeans!" while Europe gives the biggest sums in foreign aid to everybody...where are the mighty,rich chinese,the russians,indians in helping others?

Our analitics says, that Anglosaxonians are growing new Hitler - extremists muslims. That's why everywhere after so called " arabic spring" extremists take the power - no democrats. Anglosaxonians need strong and agressive state - it may be all-muslim chalifat. And after, then all secular and temperate regimes will fall, West will gave tanks, missles and so on to that new Hitler. Who are the gole? As usualy - Russia. And this time - China also. That's why Putin supports Assad. Syria nowadays is like Spain in 1936. And Western propaganda does the same as Gebbels did - it tells awful, terrible lie. And westarn people believe, like Germans and hole Europe did in past!!!

So,your "analitics" think that the West is preparing Syria to fight Russia and China.I can see it now,Syria,Afghanistan,Lybia and Egypt invade China and Russia backed by the West.How dumb are russian "analitics"? :woot::omghaha:

Well,this broke Europe(EU) gave away 65 billion $ in aid to poor countries,including to India only in 2012,while the russians gave around 480 million.What if we cut this huge amount of money because according to you we're broke and redirect it all towards war like Russia and China do.I'm so sick of these "evil Europe,weaklings China,Russia strong,die europeans!" while Europe gives the biggest sums in foreign aid to everybody...where are the mighty,rich chinese,the russians,indians in helping others?

So,your "analitics" think that the West is preparing Syria to fight Russia and China.I can see it now,Syria,Afghanistan,Lybia and Egypt invade China and Russia backed by the West.How dumb are russian "analitics"? :woot::omghaha:
They would rather use you - Europeans, but you have no balls since 1945. Sirya, Iran - are barriers on the way of Anglosaxonians to dominate in muslin world. And than extremist regimes, will produce more terrorists - cause countries do not become reacher, after muslim extremists come to power - ask Libyans or Eguptians if you do not believe. Algier is also will become "bloody regime" and bombing if Anglosaxonians "take care" of Syria and Iran. Well we have huge arc of chaos and terror from Algier to Pakistan - where all this dirty maniacs, calling themselves "muslims" will go? May be to the Moon? May be to Antarctida? I dont think so. They will come to Central Asia and after it - to Russian muslin region and East Turkestan. That is the plan. So Sirya - it is not just about Sirya, it about stability in whole Eurasia.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom