What's new

Russia threatens to bomb Qatar and Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game,what game? The russkies lost their allies in the ME one by one,the only one standing is Syria,but that's a very dubious survival,NATO bases are all around Russia,so the biggest looser here is Russia,they currently suck at playing chess,serves them right for persecuting Kasparov :P
well bro the game is russia wants to sell its oil and the oil with countries under its influence(CIS) and that was always the issue first deu to seuz cannal and USAs backing of saudi & arabs (+USA-ARAB alliance had the emotional support) things dint went the way russia /USSR wanted them to be that is pricesli why even after afghan war they kept the window open but i guess this time around deu to the formidable chinese influence and strong anty americanism in asia things just might go the way russia wants but onli if Iran agrees or god forbid we see one more division of a sauth asian country hope u got the point sir

Game,what game? The russkies lost their allies in the ME one by one,the only one standing is Syria,but that's a very dubious survival,NATO bases are all around Russia,so the biggest looser here is Russia,they currently suck at playing chess,serves them right for persecuting Kasparov :P

Our allies in ME are Iran, Iraq, Syria - newly formed axis of Good thanks to stupid actions of Amerika and their NATO and wahhabi puppets. Soon Iran will get its nuclear weapons and this axis will dominate the whole ME together with Russia :police: At the same time most of NATO countries in dire and continious state of military and economical degradation :lol: Enjoy your new old boss :D

Ḥashshāshīn;4469796 said:
Alright, NATO wasn't involved, but the US definitely was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfDUZZ6Yayw

I don't know how you are even denying this bro. It's documented that US Marines were launching air strikes at Iraqi tanks.

I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say.

Anyway

‫

Raw translation
The thing that had always surprised me was that every time I look at the Battle of Khafji it seems clear that the US marines were the ones who liberated it, that's not true though, the marines were hiding behind the walls, the Saudis were the ones who liberated it.

After all that's what the NATO is created for.

Our allies in ME are Iran, Iraq, Syria - newly formed axis of Good thanks to stupid actions of Amerika and their NATO and wahhabi puppets. Soon Iran will get its nuclear weapons and this axis will dominate the whole ME together with Russia :police: At the same time most of NATO countries in dire and continious state of military and economical degradation :lol: Enjoy your new old boss :D

All the best to Russia. As long as they keep distance from us, everything will be well and good.

70 years ago USA throw nuclear bombs into Japanese cities. And after American troops occupied Japan till now. America destroyed Iraq, Libya and Palestinyans, Afganistan - and what do you, muslims, do? Nothing. But you very angry some man said that Russian have plan bombing some states. But every Generall Staff of nuclear state have plans of war with every potencial enemy.

Ḥashshāshīn;4469779 said:
Seriously, what's wrong with you? USA is bombing YOUR country and you have no response, but when this RUMOUR comes about you're getting all emotional. Russian army is 40% Muslim, why would they ever do such a thing? And anyway, they didn't say they will attack holy sites.
yes they are still status off Saudi Arabia is different in Muslim world and attack on it would result in end off attacker who ever he may be

I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say.

Anyway

‫

Raw translation

After all that's what the NATO is created for.

All the best to Russia. As long as they keep distance from us, everything will be well and good.

well nobody need to attack saudia as it has indulged itself in so many fights that potentialli it has no friends and as soon as the oil taps start to run dry and oil starts flowing thru other sources i guess you would be thinkin opposite till then good luck

well nobody need to attack saudia as it has indulged itself in so many fights that potentialli it has no friends and as soon as the oil taps start to run dry and oil starts flowing thru other sources i guess you would be thinkin opposite till then good luck

:lol: I'm afraid you will have to wait for a long time, beside, your country is doing more and more business with us.

By the time the oil dries out they'll have an airforce of 400+ modern fighters,money reserves and if they invest smart a non oil dependent economy plus plenty of time to improve on their pilot skills for their massive air force.So don't worry,no inferior Suckhoi,Mig or Tupolev will fancy crash landing in the desert with their ejected pilots beeing celebrity stars in beheading videos. .

:lol: I'm afraid you will have to wait for a long time, beside, your country is doing more and more business with us.
well bro thats why i said good luck to you see we are the buyers and will buy from any source which helps us in making profit even if it is pakistan but as soon as the central asian oil comes to shores of pakistan and pipe lines get completed between central asia to china and india make sure saudi/arab economy is going to be hit hardest we dont have to worry as whtever the result we will reap the benfits think of yopur country and dont think its very earli well dude you have onli a decade maybe to feel comfortable good luck

By the time the oil dries out they'll have an airforce of 400+ modern fighters,money reserves and if they invest smart a non oil dependent economy plus plenty of time to improve on their pilot skills for their massive air force.So don't worry,no inferior Suckhoi,Mig or Tupolev will fancy crash landing in the desert with their ejected pilots beeing celebrity stars in beheading videos. .

well bro this time around russia wont attack as it did in 80s + its hillarious to think that russia has that old junk onli look at there economy , oil reserves among others they are very very potent and will be getting stronger just pray that they dont attack you good luck

well bro thats why i said good luck to you see we are the buyers and will buy from any source which helps us in making profit even if it is pakistan but as soon as the central asian oil comes to shores of pakistan and pipe lines get completed between central asia to china and india make sure saudi/arab economy is going to be hit hardest we dont have to worry as whtever the result we will reap the benfits think of yopur country and dont think its very earli well dude you have onli a decade maybe to feel comfortable good luck

I'm struggling to understand your post -_- ,but I got the gist, may the force be with you son :wave:

well bro this time around russia wont attack as it did in 80s + its hillarious to think that russia has that old junk onli look at there economy , oil reserves among others they are very very potent and will be getting stronger just pray that they dont attack you good luck

Oh,I know they will attack us sooner or later,it's a russian hobby to invade Europe from time to time,it's what they do constantly for 500 years ,can't teach an old dog new tricks,it all depends on how weak or strong we are,they only attack if they have vastly superior numbers and technique.

:omghaha: I feel you :lol:

Check this out

I'm struggling to understand your post -_- ,but I got the gist, may the force be with you son :wave:

well sir all i ment was that saudi+USA domnation of the world economy is nearing to an end as there will way more compitition to saudi/arab oil in next decade and USA will be bizzi in rebuilding its own economy + the games both plyed in the last few decades are going to haunt them both till then good luck

You have no allies left in the ME, doing bussiness with them doesn't make you an ally, Russia is known for being constantly humiliated in several occasions. Enough to mention to the stifling Russia is getting by NATO expansion in the Former USSR countries, few countries left for Russia as friend. You will learn not to say No next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom