What's new

Russia threatens to bomb Qatar and Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir that was just a pathetic suggestion and that didn't got much importance ask Russia to make this blunder it would see what would happen to them

Sir, that American pathetic suggestion involved

a) nuclear bombs
b) holy city

This Russian alleged plan involves

a) no nuclear bombs
b) no holy cities

but some

a) desert tents

b) camels

c) fat, low IQ desert dwellers

Sir, that American pathetic suggestion involved

a) nuclear bombs
b) holy city

This Russian alleged plan involves

a) no nuclear bombs
b) no holy cities

but some

a) desert tents

b) camels

c) fat, low IQ desert dwellers
sir ask Russia to make this blunder please go ahead you will see the reaction and end off Russia go ahead

sir ask Russia to make this blunder please go ahead you will see the reaction and end off Russia go ahead

Sir,

This is exactly the emotional response I talked off.

Russia could not be ended by Nazi Germany, how can some sand farming camel riders finish off Russia with possession of lots of ICBM and the largest arsenal of thermonuclear weapons, and the largest yields of any nuclear power?

Sir,

This is exactly the emotional response I talked off.

Russia could not be ended by Nazi Germany, how can some sand farming camel riders finish off Russia with possession of lots of ICBM and the largest arsenal of thermonuclear weapons, and the largest yields of any nuclear power?
yes still with all these things USSR was made history same would happen to your beloved Russia

yes still with all these things USSR was made history same would happen to your beloved Russia

Sir, with all those things, USA has not been made history, yet it was your beloved USA that threatened to nuke Mecca.

Sir, with all those things, USA has not been made history, yet it was your beloved USA that threatened to nuke Mecca.

USA would soon turn into history despite its high and that was a blood theory from a think tank off you want to go with theory off cartoon think tanks than GOD help you

@twilight

Zoroastrians :lol:
Saddam did this and what happened !? nothing ...
even Arab countries wait till NATO come and save their arse ...

Saddam did invade Kuwait but when he tried to enter KSA his troops retreated in less than 3 days. The battle of Khafji was fought between his republican guards and the national guards of KSA. Furthermore, NATO wasn't involved at all :lol:, next time try your hardest to avoid such an embarrassment as much as you possibly could.

Hejaz was holly place by some level but Saudi reduce it to regular land when they let none Muslims made their military base on it ... so I don't care about it ... if USA has military bases in it , then let ( except Mecca and Medina ) ...

Dude, stop making up things on your own, the more I read your posts the more I realize how mentally disturbed you really are. KSA hosts no military base of any damn country.

Russia attack it and I won't care personally

Well, we all know that Iran is a Majoosi republic! Nothing out of the blue ::omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course there will be a response from US . but not from ANY arab country.;)

and if Russia is smart about it, the Qataris and Saudis might not even know who did what....

and lets be serious can the US afford another war in the Middle East?

If Iran, Russia, and China make an alliance, lets just say , they can do ALOT.

well that is on cards already and USA wont be sitting owt the onli stumbling block to this allince is IRAN & saudi stooges across the border(i hope u understand)

russia wanted this allince to come in force as soon as USA came to attack afghanistan looks like russian game is finnalli coming to light the biggest looser here will be saudi arabia and arab nations cause the main game is about OIL and specially central asian one....watch this space things are going to be pretty interesting in this theater after 2014

USA would soon turn into history despite its high and that was a blood theory from a think tank off you want to go with theory off cartoon think tanks than GOD help you

Sir, let us wait for USA to turn into history, before we make any confirmed statements about its fate.

@twilight

Saddam did invade Kuwait but when he tried to enter KSA his troops retreated in less than 3 days. The battle of Khafji was fought between his republican guards and the national guards of KSA. Furthermore, NATO wasn't involved at all :lol:, next time try your hardest to avoid such an embarrassment as much as you possibly could.

NATO was involved. US Special Forces and US Marines were fighting along with Saudi National Guard.

Source...?

Last edited by a moderator:
sir that was just a pathetic suggestion and that didn't got much importance ask Russia to make this blunder it would see what would happen to them

Seriously, what's wrong with you? USA is bombing YOUR country and you have no response, but when this RUMOUR comes about you're getting all emotional. Russian army is 40% Muslim, why would they ever do such a thing? And anyway, they didn't say they will attack holy sites.

Ḥashshāshīn;4469779 said:
Seriously, what's wrong with you? USA is bombing YOUR country and you have no response, but when this RUMOUR comes about you're getting all emotional. Russian army is 40% Muslim, why would they ever do such a thing? And anyway, they didn't say they will attack holy sites.

well that is the classic post i congratulate you but buddy that is the classic example of "More & better arabs than the arabs themselfs " need i say more you know what i mean :cheers:

well that is on cards already and USA wont be sitting owt the onli stumbling block to this allince is IRAN & saudi stooges across the border(i hope u understand)

russia wanted this allince to come in force as soon as USA came to attack afghanistan looks like russian game is finnalli coming to light the biggest looser here will be saudi arabia and arab nations cause the main game is about OIL and specially central asian one....watch this space things are going to be pretty interesting in this theater after 2014

Game,what game? The russkies lost their allies in the ME one by one,the only one standing is Syria,but that's a very dubious survival,NATO bases are all around Russia,so the biggest looser here is Russia,they currently suck at playing chess,serves them right for persecuting Kasparov :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom