What's new

Russia’s T-90 tank - winner or loser?

another possible view of Armata
1372648029_1370840219_3574684.jpg

T90 = Hard modernized T72.

T80 and future Projects are the Future of the Russian Tanks.

But T90 is better then M1A1 Abrams.

T90 = Hard modernized T72.

First model of T-90 is indeed evolution of T-72 , while current T-90A/S is much more advanced than that since it has turret and solutions from Object 187.

Russian is working on a new tank. Can't wait till that beast is unveiled.

Me too) It will be presented in september at arms expo in Nizhnyi Tagil, but only to higher commanders in closed mode.

another possible view of Armata
1372648029_1370840219_3574684.jpg

Its better for Libya, Algeria and Egypt to join in with Russian over Tanks, APC(wheeled and tracked), Self Propelled Howetzers and other ground vehicles and systems.

Its better for Libya, Algeria and Egypt to join in with Russian over Tanks, APC(wheeled and tracked), Self Propelled Howetzers and other ground vehicles and systems.
If Russia will cover Assad and help him to save Syria and rebuild it - many former allies will come back for Russian help and defend. I hope so - world will be much safer.

Indian army will buy a further 354 tanks from russia to equip 2 new armour briagdes on the china border,for this current plans are to buy 354 T-90MS TAGIL the latest t-90,but i'm hoping if armata is revealed india might want armata instead?
If we buy t-90 though it will take our total t-90 order to 2011 up from previous 1657.

Looks similar to Black Eagle design. This photoshopped?

This is not armata design at all,armatas hull would be much longer than turret as turret is unmanned and hull has crew in armoured capsule.

Indian army will buy a further 354 tanks from russia to equip 2 new armour briagdes on the china border,for this current plans are to buy 354 T-90MS TAGIL the latest t-90,but i'm hoping if armata is revealed india might want armata instead?
If we buy t-90 though it will take our total t-90 order to 2011 up from previous 1657.

Highly unlikely , rate of "Armata" production will not be so high , it will pass many years before India will have chance to buy it. T-90MS is a good choice , it`s by far the best tank produced by any Russian/Ukrainian enterprise.

Back
Top Bottom