What's new

Russia’s early radars detect launch of two ballistic rockets in Mediterrane

Oh come on, all Syria has to do is target the Zionist oil,gas,water,electrical facilities and these cockroaches will end up escaping and go and occupy Germany.

Their military is pussies and can only target women and children. Remember during Lebanon war how their soldiers were crying? :lol:

Shhh, go eat some pistachios rafidi.

If you can still afford them :lol:

Sanctions, sanctions and more sanctions. A pariah state targeted by the whole world with sanctions.

A slow, suffocating squeeze.

Imagine what it will be like in 10 years.

Inshallah, it will be horrendous.

My point still stands. Israel has never succumbed to American pressure.

No offence, but Israel made nuclear bombs right before your nose and you were licking American Boots for nothing. At least Iran tried but you guys were complete loosers.

Israel started developing nuclear technology in the 1950's and had nuclear weapons post 1967. At that time Egypt was an ally of the Soviet Union and not the Americans. I'm not sure how your comment or Iran's nuclear program are relevant to this thread or the discussion between me and the Israeli gentlemen.

Shhh, go eat some pistachios rafidi.

If you can still afford them :lol:

Sanctions, sanctions and more sanctions. A pariah state targeted by the whole world with sanctions.

A slow, suffocating squeeze.

Imagine what it will be like in 10 years.

Inshallah, it will be horrendous.

faaarrrrtttt:omghaha:
refer to 2 pages ago u r still an embarresed israhelli:sniper::taz:

:rofl::rofl:

The things you Arabs count as victories.

In 73 we were about 30mins from Cairo!! :lol:

That is false..You were pinned down at the deversoir with over over 170 tanks destroyed and 700+ dead...If it wasn't for Sadat, you would have been rolled back to the estern side of Suez without difficulties... Why do you think Ariel Sharon got heavy? it is not from food, it was from depression served to him by this man

General.jpg

2006 - 1,500 dead Lebanese, Southern Beirut in ruins - not a single bullet from Hezbollah over to Israel in 7 years since their "victory"
Scorch earth policy is second nature to the IDF...You got severely manhandled by Hizbollah, you took it on Lebanese infrastructure...What's new...The french foreign legion too, took it on defensless children and women each time they got paddled in the back hills of Algeria...

If that is a 'victory' for you Arabs - then may you have many more such 'victories' inshallah.
It wasn't seen by your think tank as an Israeli victory either...

Iranis panicking.

Who's panicking?
syria-crisis-israel-defences.jpg

Iran is not running and the terrorists are allied with you, just look at how many thanks you get from el hassani, juba, legend, the Thai wonder, black eagle...When guys like that thanks your replies or posts you are in a deep caca.

Syria and Hezbollah will emerge stronger when the dust settles.

Iran will be a sitting duck.
to whom?
certainly not Israel, to this date, everything you have thrown at she responded in alike manner...You killed her scientists, she killed the one who order it...and more...and showed you that she can strike anywhere in the world.

Ok Arab. You 'won' the war.

The history books tell different, but you 'won' the war.

You should read them...then comeback to us.

What happened is that 3rd army was encircled and in desperate situation and Saddat begging superpowers for ceasefire.

That maybe true, but you were gasping for air too. You couldn't move ether...And both were begging for a repreive.

Continuing war would lead to complete destruction of 3rd army. We would get 40,000 POWs instead 8,000.

War planners have losses to consider...The loss of the third army wouldn't have changed your chances of being overrun in both front...It was Sadat stupidity to remove Shazzly and stop the Egyptian's war machine that saved Israel.

[Bregs];4725572 said:
Russians look very curious for intelligence gathering in this impending war

Every body does it...Gathering intelligence is another form of industry spying... beside helping Syrian with real time info.

There was tremendous pressure from US to accept cease fire ASAP. Plus US was interested in turning Egypt to its side, so it pressured Israel to make concessions.

That is not entirely true. Nixon's pragmatism didn't go that far. Sadat was fighting politicaly the "shadow image" of Nasser,as he was seen by Egyptians of Nasser in one hand and his lineage in the other hand. Being a Nubi and a dark skin didn't help him being taken seriously in Egypt. The eviction of Shazli, the rapprochement with the US was all his doing...The US just step in and took the driver seat from there...For Israel case, it was a push by the US to brake French Israeli connection and isolate De Gaulle who was anti Nato and anti American political expansion.

Your Arab friends were withholding Oil from America to pressure Israel to stop.

That's a lot of BS...KSA, under king faysal provide refined product to us military establishment. America jumped in to brake the French-Israel connection and keep Israel from an insustanable war that she can't afford.

America actually forced Israel to stop because they started having queues in their gas stations.

America didn't force anything, Israel was on her knees...It was a breather that Israel gladly took and helped her to reinforce in the Golan.

Who's panicking?

Iran is not running and the terrorists are allied with you, just look at how many thanks you get from el hassani, juba, legend, the Thai wonder, black eagle...When guys like that thanks your replies or posts you are in a deep caca.
to whom?
certainly not Israel, to this date, everything you have thrown at she responded in alike manner...You killed her scientists, she killed the one who order it...and more...and showed you that she can strike anywhere in the world.

god bless u from iran
love algerians:smitten::kiss3:

Who's panicking?

to whom?

Look how many women in hijab are in line for gas masks in Israel:

Israelis nervous about Syria chemical arms - YouTube

Gas does not distinguish between Jews, Muslims and Christians. Obviously you dont have children and dont understand how is to feel worried about them. I am 99.999999% sure that Assad wont fire any chemicals at us. But since i have a son I dont wont to take even 0.0000001% of risk. So I took the mask.

syria31n-1-web.jpg

War planners have losses to consider...The loss of the third army wouldn't have changed your chances of being overrun in both front...It was Sadat stupidity to remove Shazzly and stop the Egyptian's war machine that saved Israel.
Nice theory, alas Shazly himself had different opinion:

25 Oct 1100 hours: A meeting of the Armed Forces Supreme Council, the first since the outbreak of war. ...The main topic was, of course, how to open the road to Third Army. But though everyone spoke with passion, nobody could come up with a realistic plan.

"My men and I are ready to die to open the road to the Third Army," Qabiyl (Brigadier of the 4th Armored division) said. "But I have to say I do not think we will succeed. And if our division is destroyed the road to Cairo will be wide open."

To stay alive the Third Army needed rather over 150 tons of supplies a day. The vast column of soft-skinned vehicles needed to carry such quantitiies would simply be an added burden on the tank crews of 4th Division as they fought their way down the road.

Egypt had no choice but to accept every humiliating condition.

Gas does not distinguish between Jews, Muslims and Christians. Obviously you dont have children and dont understand how is to feel worried about them. I am 99.999999% sure that Assad wont fire any chemicals at us. But since i have a son I dont wont to take even 0.0000001% of risk. So I took the mask.

u called us "panicked" and we showed u its visa vers.......

BTW no one in iran are building shelters because zionist regime has nukes!!!!
and we all have children .....
so dont panic baby doll.....;)

u called us "panicked" and we showed u its visa vers.......

BTW no one in iran are building shelters because zionist regime has nukes!!!!
and we all have children .....
so dont panic baby doll.....;)
First of thats the difference between your regime and our state. We care about our civilians.
Secondly, despite all the propaganda deep inside you know that we are civilized unlike your terrorist buddies.

index.php

;)

First of thats the difference between your regime and our state. We care about our civilians.
Secondly, despite all the propaganda deep inside you know that we are civilized unlike your terrorist buddies.
;)

1-i didnt say ur regime is panicked!!:laugh:
2-there is no civilian in israhell , all militant s
3-yeah you are more civilized than a country with more than 7000yrs of history!!
pallywood-israeli-soldier-standing-on-girl.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom