What's new

Russia’s early radars detect launch of two ballistic rockets in Mediterrane

I think he is raised in Israel. That would explain his savage behavior.

The Irani mouth is good at moving, but the Irani is too dumb to see the irony in his post.

Talking about savagery. The same Iranian terror regime which is terrorising the whole region, killing tens of thousands of Arabs in Syria, destroying Lebanon, interfering in Bahrain, Yemen and everywhere else.

The Irani regime that oppresses its own people, hangs people from cranes in public.

The Irani terror regime that talks about destroying other nations whilst building WMD.

The more the Irani talks, the more I see no option but to sanction the entity to death.

The Irani mouth is good at moving, but the Irani is too dumb to see the irony in his post.

Talking about savagery. The same Iranian terror regime which is terrorising the whole region, killing tens of thousands of Arabs in Syria, destroying Lebanon, interfering in Bahrain, Yemen and everywhere else.

The Irani regime that oppresses its own people, hangs people from cranes in public.

The Irani terror regime that talks about destroying other nations whilst building WMD.

The more the Irani talks, the more I see no option but to sanction the entity to death.

Thank you for proving my point. Fume on kid. :)

Pretty confrontational and mouthy for someone sporting a complete loser in their profile picture.

Don't try and take me on son. I'll beat you down in 6 seconds, never mind 6 days.
every side has victories and defeats we have the 73 victory also we didnt lose a war with armed militias hezbolah

every side has victories and defeats we have the 73 victory also we didnt lose a war with armed militias hezbolah

:rofl::rofl:

The things you Arabs count as victories.

In 73 we were about 30mins from Cairo!! :lol:

2006 - 1,500 dead Lebanese, Southern Beirut in ruins - not a single bullet from Hezbollah over to Israel in 7 years since their "victory"

If that is a 'victory' for you Arabs - then may you have many more such 'victories' inshallah.

The things you Arabs count as victories.

In 73 we were about 30mins from Cairo!! :lol:

2006 - 1,500 dead Lebanese, Southern Beirut in ruins - not a single bullet from Hezbollah over to Israel in 7 years since their "victory"

If that is a 'victory' for you Arabs - then may you have many more such 'victories' inshallah.

it doesnt matter you couldnt do any thing you tried to enter suez and ismailia which were small cites and you failed how could you do any thing in cairo
we have achieved our objectives in the war just as planned
1 a huge failure in not knowing we are going to attack
2 we have cleared the bar liev line in 6 hours
2 create a defensive line within cover of our anti air defenses
3 inflict heavy losses until we can reach a political agreement to get our land back
this is what we wanted and this is what we have done

it doesnt matter you couldnt do any thing you tried to enter suez and ismailia which were small cites and you failed how could you do any thing in cairo
we have achieved our objectives in the war just as planned
1 a huge failure in not knowing we are going to attack
2 we have cleared the bar liev line in 6 hours
2 create a defensive line within cover of our anti air defenses
3 inflict heavy losses until we can reach a political agreement to get our land back
this is what we wanted and this is what we have done

In case you forgot (or your regime didn't tell you) we crossed into Egypt and came up behind you in the Suez :rofl:

You got your land back on OUR terms. And WE dictate when you can bring soldiers into the Sinai.

As I said, may you have many more such victories.

The propaganda the Egyptians fed their people over 73 is well known.

Russian already deployed enough of its assets to effectively detect and jam most of the missiles. I am not sure whether USA still wants to go along with the attack plan. They already delivered Iskander and S-300. I would love to watch this war game. I am putting my money on Russians in this one.

Stick to your own western values and stop racist comments. You don't have time for Egypt now. Keep ready for 100000 Iranian missiles and Russian S300, S400.

the racist israhell thinks nothing has changed since 6day war!!!!
well they should look back to lebanon war again:rofl:
leave the 100000 iranian missile alone!!! exerting too much force!! hizbullah will do the job:rofl:

egyption airforce might also send their fighters home packing:pop:

RIA-344230-Preview.jpg

looks pretty bad... :)

Russian already deployed enough of its assets to effectively detect and jam most of the missiles. I am not sure whether USA still wants to go along with the attack plan. They already delivered Iskander and S-300. I would love to watch this war game. I am putting my money on Russians in this one.

Are you saying all our missiles will miss because the Russians can detect and jam them?

ppbbhhh:rofl:

oof u reek of burned a@@ (no insult)

israhell sanctioning iran??:rofl: look again... u r an inch away from being wiped out:wave:

Back
Top Bottom