What's new

Russia’s early radars detect launch of two ballistic rockets in Mediterrane

1-i didnt say ur regime is panicked!!:laugh:
No one is panicking.

2-there is no civilian in israhell , all militant s
That proves that you are a terrorist barbarian.

3-yeah you are more civilized than a country with more than 7000yrs of history!!
Maybe u were civilized 7000 years ago, but today you are wannabe Arab barbarians.

pallywood-israeli-soldier-standing-on-girl.jpg
Thats fake:

play1.jpg

Nice theory, alas Shazly himself had different opinion:

25 Oct 1100 hours: A meeting of the Armed Forces Supreme Council, the first since the outbreak of war. ...The main topic was, of course, how to open the road to Third Army. But though everyone spoke with passion, nobody could come up with a realistic plan.

"My men and I are ready to die to open the road to the Third Army," Qabiyl (Brigadier of the 4th Armored division) said. "But I have to say I do not think we will succeed. And if our division is destroyed the road to Cairo will be wide open."

To stay alive the Third Army needed rather over 150 tons of supplies a day. The vast column of soft-skinned vehicles needed to carry such quantitiies would simply be an added burden on the tank crews of 4th Division as they fought their way down the road.

Egypt had no choice but to accept every humiliating condition.
humiliating condition like getting our land back ? what a shame
about the 3rd army there were so many options for us we could have continued war
when you attacked suez and ismalia and we defended by airbone and elite thunderbolt units which were outnumbered and the heroic people of the city of suez
what makes you sure that you could find a way to destroy the 3rd army and you were at that time have suffered many looses your economy cant survive long wars
your country called for a ceasefire first
and there is one more important point any heavy losses after that the rest of the arab countries could have seen this is the time to attack isreal itself with everything they have
I admit when Egypt was defeated in 67 because Egypt has a long history about 7000 years we had our glory and defeats and we still stand

1-No one is panicking.

2-That proves that you are a terrorist barbarian.

3-Maybe u were civilized 7000 years ago, but today you are wannabe Arab barbarians.

4-Thats fake:

1-really no one is panicking??

F130828RS007-e1377701153647.jpg

article-2403778-1B7F84D6000005DC-643_634x453.jpg

F130828RS006.jpg

2-how come??:cuckoo::omghaha: pathetic!!

3&4- despite the fact that u didnt exist 7000 yrs ago and if it wasnt for iranians on the leadership
of cyrus the great there was no jew right now to BARK like a dog for iranians ;
we want to correct our mistake and end zionism right away.....
u call us barbars because we did this?:
warning: disturbing images:cry:

lebanon_child_body_ripped_open.jpg

19israel_crimes.jpg

020109-Gaza-ANP-8922909_0.jpg

this is what u r teaching ur son u barbar:
images

First of thats the difference between your regime and our state. We care about our civilians.
Secondly, despite all the propaganda deep inside you know that we are civilized unlike your terrorist buddies.

index.php

;)

well whatever mask they use , they will be so dead in case of any chemical attack .
I wonder which moron told these guys that they can protect themselves from nerve gases just by a mask

humiliating condition like getting our land back ? what a shame
about the 3rd army there were so many options for us we could have continued war
when you attacked suez and ismalia and we defended by airbone and elite thunderbolt units which were outnumbered and the heroic people of the city of suez
what makes you sure that you could find a way to destroy the 3rd army and you were at that time have suffered many looses your economy cant survive long wars
your country called for a ceasefire first
and there is one more important point any heavy losses after that the rest of the arab countries could have seen this is the time to attack isreal itself with everything they have
I admit when Egypt was defeated in 67 because Egypt has a long history about 7000 years we had our glory and defeats and we still stand
These are not my quotes, but Shazzly. Later US intervened and pressured Israel to make concessions.

1-really no one is panicking??
As I said, if you have psychopath neighbors and children u will take measures to protect them.

2-how come??:cuckoo::omghaha: pathetic!!
You think that all Israelis are legimite targets, even children and elderly.

3&4- despite the fact that u didnt exist 7000 yrs ago and if it wasnt for iranians on the leadership
of cyrus the great there was no jew right now to BARK like a dog for iranians ;
we want to correct our mistake and end zionism right away.....
Oldest Persian civilization is less than 3000 years ago. Also your culture, language, religion is much closer to Arab than to ancient Persian.

You ordered Nasrallah to shell Israeli civilians and then cowardly hide behind their own civilians. Israel gave warnings each time it bombed and used precise munition. Still some civilians were killed because of coward tactics. Remember also how u boasted that you dont build shelters for civilians. Then you whine like castrated pork that they are killed during the war hat you started.

Your criminal Nasrallah was shelling this little girl. Deliberately and on purpose. And girl wrote on shell greetings to Nasrallah. But according to your twisted psychopath logic Nasrallah who shells little girls is good guy, while little girl ho wrotes greetings to Nasrallah is evil.

well whatever mask they use , they will be so dead in case of any chemical attack .
I wonder which moron told these guys that they can protect themselves from nerve gases just by a mask
Silly Jessica, dont u understand that they are joking.

It's good that you know what awaits your people if you attack Israel again.

I know you baboons are too stupid to learn lessons, so we'll just have to keep teaching.

Nuking Iran is still an option on the table.

Try protecting yourself from that :rofl:

1-It's good that you know what awaits your people if you attack Israel again.
I know you baboons are too stupid to learn lessons, so we'll just have to keep teaching.

2-Nuking Iran is still an option on the table.
Try protecting yourself from that :rofl:

1-baboon is your old grany livni!!!!! u stupid jelly bean , u think u even can come out alive (zionist cancer regime) in case of any war???

2-nuking iran??!! wow !!!!! if u r that stupid to think that iran has no nukes , ur iq is obviously lower than jelly bean!!:sarcastic:
honey i gotta tell u sth: every night before getting to bed think about this:
hundreds of nuclear war heads are pointed at u and ur grany livni!!!! so dont sleep well honey, dont sleep well

why do u think we hadnt nuke u yet??? its because of palestinian people , so go pray for them cause if it wasnt for them
u were already a dirty black pile of ash

1-As I said, if you have psychopath neighbors and children u will take measures to protect them.
2-You think that all Israelis are legimite targets, even children and elderly.
3-Oldest Persian civilization is less than 3000 years ago. Also your culture, language, religion is much closer to Arab than to ancient Persian.
4-You ordered Nasrallah to shell Israeli civilians and then cowardly hide behind their own civilians. Israel gave warnings each time it bombed and used precise munition. Still some civilians were killed because of coward tactics. Remember also how u boasted that you dont build shelters for civilians. Then you whine like castrated pork that they are killed during the war hat you started.
Your criminal Nasrallah was shelling this little girl. Deliberately and on purpose. And girl wrote on shell greetings to Nasrallah. But according to your twisted psychopath logic Nasrallah who shells little girls is good guy, while little girl ho wrotes greetings to Nasrallah is evil.
1- who is psycho??? let others decide honey!!!
i really dont have the mood to post more pics of ur psychopath regime :close_tema:

2-hell we do!!! as i said there is no zionist civilian !!!!
note: we do NOT consider jews as zionists....... iranian jews are living among us with peace and love

3-

4-u r teaching ur children from early childhood to be terrorists ; and ur response
to it is this ......
how many israhelli people were killed??
how many lebenese civilians ????? oh no wait they were collateral damage because hezbollah forces hide!!!

BS

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it was to test Russia's detection systems? And shouldn't they give a warning? Even North Korea gives warnings before its missile tests.

That what happens when u mix vodka with beer.

Hey dumb Jew, haven't you heard? your country already admitted they did a ballistic missile test.

Good to see our new radars are working as they should.

Hey dumb Jew, haven't you heard? your country already admitted they did a ballistic missile test.

Good to see our new radars are working as they should.
1) It was one missile and not 2.
2) It landed in sea and not in any landmass.
3) The data about launch area (A) and landing area (B) existed in NAVAREA warnings:

EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN SEA - ISRAEL
1.- Naval operation days 03, 09, 10 and 11 SEP13 from 0600 UTC to 1600 UTC, in areas bounded by:
AREA A
32-43.5N 031-48.5E
32-40.0N 032-17.0E
32-17.9N 033-50.1E
32-11.9N 033-49.5E
32-27.4N 032-08.0E
32-36.8N 031-49.4E
32-43.5N 031-48.5E.
AREA B
34-30.8N 017-45.4E
34-30.8N 018-01.9E
34-27.4N 018-01.9E
34-27.4N 017-45.4E
34-30.8N 017-45.4E.
2.- Cancel this message on 111700 UTC SEP13.

EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN SEA - ISRAEL
1.- Naval operation days 04 and 08 SEP13 from 0600 UTC to 1600 UTC, in areas bounded by:
AREA A
32-43.5N 031-48.5E
32-40.0N 032-17.0E
32-17.9N 033-50.1E
32-11.9N 033-49.5E
32-27.4N 032-08.0E
32-36.8N 031-49.4E
32-43.5N 031-48.5E.
AREA B
34-30.8N 017-45.4E
34-30.8N 018-01.9E
34-27.4N 018-01.9E
34-27.4N 017-45.4E
34-30.8N 017-45.4E.
2.- Cancel this message on 081700 UTC SEP13.

Back
Top Bottom