What's new

Russia refuses to sell Nimitz Aircraft Carrier and space shuttle to China

Chinese obsession for Nimitz class wet dreams
museum3.jpg

Oriental_Land_1.jpg

lol-guy.jpg

We are obsessed with Gerald Ford class, Nimitz is too old for our taste. :coffee:

You know what that is? A park. Something that India doesn't have. Its ok to be jealous. Everyone is at one point.

从这里就可以看出你不是二毛子就是轮子

土鳖什么时候买过毛子坦克?这点连普通军事军迷或小白都知道,一看就你就是从轮子网站里出来的

毛子这点破烂土鳖现在才不稀罕呢

STFU, you have nothing contribute here newbie.

看出你的妈!

I have nothing to contribute, but you do. You want to contribute the downfall of Sino-Russian relations, don't you? Stand alone, crazy man.

The Indians have a picture of a Chinese park that looks like a carrier to taunt us. Chinese wet dreams, they say. Yeah, China strives to build a carrier that large, or maybe we don't because carriers are getting easier to target. I don't know, but either way, India is in no position to taunt, with it's midget carrier, which is smaller and older than our trainer carrier. Does India have a Nimitz? No? The why would it make fun of China for not having one?

This is getting ridiculous, comparing an 80,000 ton park to a 40,000 tone museum. Geeze!

Again, we have paid their crappy weapons with a ripoff price, they sold their weapons to us with a cheaper quality but with more expensive price compared what they have sold to India.

It is you who needs to be STFU here, stop acting that we owe Russia everything, and do you think our scientists have done nothing for today's achievement?

If you want to asskissing those Ruskiies, then it is your problem, not all Chinese members here want to act like an asslicker like you.

ChineseTiger, we got like 70% of our current military industrial knowledge base from the Russians. It's a competitive world out there and we don't owe Russia anything. But they did help us generations ago and we do need to treat them with respect and not rub it in their faces as that would be an inhospitable way to treat an ally. How would you like it if you helped a poor friend and later he became rich and spat in your face?

Unless Russia donated all that military equipment to China for free, there's no need to thank them for anything.

It was a business transaction.

Is Russia going to thank China for the billions in hard currency that was paid in exchange for that overpriced Russian crap?

No? I didn't think so.

Unless Russia donated all that military equipment to China for free, there's no need to thank them for anything.

Is Russia going to thank China for the billions in hard currency that was paid in exchange for that overpriced Russian crap?

No? I didn't think so.

No need to thank Russia with material contributions, but there is much need to respect Russia and not insult it! If you call Russian technology crap, than Chinese technology is derived from crap. You insult your teacher, you insult yourself.

No need to thank Russia with material contributions, but there is much need to respect Russia and not insult it! If you call Russian technology crap, than Chinese technology is derived from crap. You insult your teacher, you insult yourself.

The Chinese scientists are good at turning the crap into the gold, you should know that.

Your Russian friends continue to occupy Chinese territory to this day.

Outer Manchuria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We and Russia are just mutual trading partners, we are not friends nor enemies.

I am just sick of seeing some retarded "毛粉" want every Chinese to regard Russia as daddy, they want a Russian daddy, not all of us.

Anyway, just ignore them and let them wanking how powerful and godly their Mother Russia is.

No? I didn't think so.

We paid around 2 Billion dollars to upgrade our domestic fighter industry from late 2nd generation technology to 4th generation technology. That is more than a bargain by any measure.

In the 50s, they GAVE us a boatload of mil-tech for free, and yes for that assistance we do need to thank them.

We and Russia are just mutual trading partners, we are not friends nor enemies.

I am just sick of seeing some retarded "毛粉" want every Chinese to regard Russia as daddy, they want a Russian daddy, not all of us.

Anyway, just ignore them and let them wanking how powerful and godly their Mother Russia is.

God, I'm so sick of talking to you. And I thought only Indians were thick-headed. Respect Russia and do not mock it! That's all. This means I want a Russian daddy? So you go around spitting in everyone's face and insulting them because you're afraid that if you respect them they will think you want them for a daddy? I have no idea what kind of person you are in real life but I doubt you'd be so insulting when facing someone. Then everyone who you didn't insult and make a mockery out of is your daddy by your definition.

An experimental test of the nuclear winter hypothesis nearly happened in 1971. At a diplomatic reception in Moscow, a Soviet diplomat approached an American diplomat and asked him "Would the United States stand by if we launch a nuclear attack on China?" The American immediately said, "No, we most certainly would not stand by!" The Russian was a little taken aback by this immediate and emphatic reply, and said "Perhaps you should check with your superiors on this." The American said, "I will, but I know what their answer will be!"

The purpose of the Russian's question was to remove the ambiguity that arose after the split between the Soviet Union and the Peoples' Republic of China as to whether the U.S. nuclear umbrella, which protected all countries not in the Soviet camp, now extended to protect China. By his reply, the American said that it did. The Soviet Union was then in an advanced stage of preparation for a nuclear attack on China's military and industrial facilities, which would also have caused the death of at least 300 million Chinese. A few weeks later, a higher-level Russian official asked the same question of a higher-level American official and got the same answer. Finally, Leonid Breshnev asked the same question of Henry Kissinger. He got the same answer, and decided not to go through with it. Shortly thereafter, the Chinese found out how the U.S. saved them from nuclear attack, and on April 6, 1971, they invited the U.S. ping-pong team to Peking. The rest is history.

Nuclear Winter and Other Scenarios

1972 Nixon visit to China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom