What's new

Russia refuses to sell Nimitz Aircraft Carrier and space shuttle to China

Competing means letting others know what your capabilities are. That is not to your advantage. China's top aircraft are for defense of China, not for making money. Don't worry about China's economy; it has much more money than India. China sells aircraft, sure. JF-17 is low-tech enough to sell. C919 is for sale to anyone. China does not need to sell its high end aircraft when it doesn't even produce enough for its own air force. And are you suggesting that China enter competitions to sell its aircraft to Japan, Korea, and India? Given the political situation, would you want to do that? You assume someone is weak because they don't want to show you their abilities? It will surely land you in 1962 all over again.

claim who? you. :LOL:
Well, you never learnt from the picture shown by martian how PAKFA has a lot of trouble with its shaping etc.

I donot talk empty likes you, but if you require legitimation from an expert then I could show you the assessment of the australian outstanding expert:

Carlo Kopp has suggested that the J-20's overall stealth shaping is "without doubt considerably better" than the F-35 and PAK FA

Chengdu J-20 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CLASSIFIED.. if that word was not there in dictionary.. chinese would probably never claim anything they claim everytime.. as reality is much different...

chinese only claim to any tech.. SECRECY so we are best. coz we cant display or let a single product made by us compete in Market.

come n claim the day any of ur Fighters take part in international competitions and win laurels like MKI. or gets selected by a major air force after competition against US,EU,Russia...... or u even participate in such a competition... u cant do these coz ur fighters are below US,EU,Russia n others...

chine needs at least another 15 years to make anything similar to MKI. rest all lies.

Typical delusional indian. MKI is much less capable than PAKFA, while PAKFA's stealth technology is bellow J-20

Your 4th gen claimed TEJAS as a matter of fact is only 3rd generation, then what can we expect with your claim 15 years ahead of the MKI? :laugh:

Well, you never learnt from the picture shown by martian how PAKFA has a lot of trouble with its shaping etc.

But at least we are not talking nonsense like you do. Here is what expert said about J-20 vs Pakfa in term of stealth shaping:

Carlo Kopp has suggested that the J-20's overall stealth shaping is "without doubt considerably better" than the F-35 and PAK FA
Sadly you are right, the makers say they made Pakfa more maneuverabile than raptor at the cost of making it less stealthy than it...:undecided:

Sadly you are right, the makers say they made Pakfa more maneuverabile than raptor at the cost of making it less stealthy than it...:undecided:

OK, but I dont think the exposed fan blade and gap between airduct and fuselage + metal frame canopy on PAKFA is for the sake of maneuverability :lol:

The stealth sacrifice for maneuverability sake should goes for the canard of J-20

and then you were calling others suffering from delusions...May i know what made you say this???

I remember sometimes ago before real Tejas performance revealed many indians throw baffling statement in forums claiming tejas would be in class of rafale/eurofighter while the MCA will be on par with F22 :lol:

Don't be sad...Stealthy or less stealthy are relative terms...Stealthy against whom and less stealthy against whom is the key... Look if i can be tracked by a radar much earlier then what i would like to be tracked then that's it...Game over...Stealthy or being less stealthy is not going to help. In today's world a less capable(in terms of tracking) fighter can take help from AWACS or other capable platforms who can act as its eye.....Now how stealthy is PAK-FA/J-20/F-35 only time will tell...All these platforms are not ready and talking about them is mere speculation....Once they are ready we can compare but then again the big question would be against whom these fighters will be pitched and in what theater they are going to be used....

I remember sometimes ago before real Tejas performance revealed many indians throw baffling statement in forums claiming tejas would be in class of rafale/eurofighter while the MCA will be on par with F22 :lol:

So you called Tejas a 3 generation platform because some Indians were making big claims??? Is this a smart strategy???

So you called Tejas a 3 generation platform because some Indians were making big claims??? Is this a smart strategy???

Nope! it is your own military officer's assessment saying Tejas performance falls only on 3rd generation.

Nope! it is your own military officer's assessment saying Tejas performance falls only on 3rd generation.

Tejas is not yet complete...He is very right that in the current context Tejas is just like an ordinary fighter jet...But have you looked at the specs??? Anyhow watch out for Tejas MKII....That is the one we should talk about..

Tejas is not yet complete...He is very right that in the current context Tejas is just like an ordinary fighter jet...But have you looked at the specs??? Anyhow watch out for Tejas MKII....That is the one we should talk about..

True, but some Indians claimed the current Tejas (before its launching) would be on par with Eurofighter and able to beat J-10A.

True, but some Indians claimed the current Tejas (before its launching) would be on par with Eurofighter and able to beat J-10A.

Buddy listen carefully people must be making comments on the specs that we are aiming to introduce....We are very serious about this fighter and had to work overtime to convince IAF for the initial stepped down version...The reason was simple - IAF will get a basic fighter and in the meantime DRDO will work on developing what could not be achieved...All this is done to speed up the process which has already got lot of flak for delays....Now remember the role of this Air-Craft is of an interceptor....Comparing it with Eurofighter/J-10A etc is absurd....

Russia refuses to sell Nimitz Aircraft Carrier and space shuttle to China because they don't have them either.

Isn't that a better title than the arrester/Su-35 nonsense discussion?

Your obsession with nimitz class aircraft carrier

chinese_carrier_inpond.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:

now as you have encountered 'EPIC' fail to build a sea going Nimitz class carbon copy but end up in a pond with a reinforced concrete cement Nimitz class Xerox copy blame that Russia refused to sell it to you, so u ended up a pond worthy Nimitz class Xerox copy. :rofl:

Ctrl C + Ctrl V and we have a flanker? Or more ridiculously, a J-10? OK, and you call me naive. You must think that all the countries in this world can copy flankers and fulcrums, but China is the only one who is unscrupulous enough to do it. Road blocks to making the Tejas? Don't even mention that! How about road blocks to making the J-20? Why would you assume that there are more roadblocks to the Tejas than the J-10 or J-20? Yes, China cannot criticize American technology. I believe that is true and I have never done that. You are ridiculous! Perform an experiment without changing variables for 1000 times? How would any Chinese systems work if we did that? Why do you say these things? I don't know how to respond because they are so wrong and so ridiculous. I can only tell you that that is not true; we change the variable each time until it works and then we repeat it 3 times to confirm. Has ANYONE succeeded in designing ANYTHING by doing what you just said? How would you argue against me if I said 1+1=11? Your comment is literally that stupid.

go easy, my friend. you have to realise that it is not for granted that most of your counterparts here could work out what is 7+9 without taking their socks off.

you said "be slient and work hard", eh? i hope you don't try to instill something intelligent into some thick skulls. i noticed that your are a newbie in PDF, if you hang out here for 1 more week, i gurantee you finding out first hand that 9 out of 10 indians are neither silent nor working, let alone hard. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom