What's new

Russia refuses to sell arresters for Chinese aircraft carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you chinese don't have any shame? You learn everything you know about aircraft( every weapons) by copying russian and talk them like that. How betrayer you are? Pethatic
well, this is really hurting, but my fellow chinese, you need to show your respect to Russia.
see how Russia responds to Jap/U.S military activities, it sends bombers to fly closely around Jap.
it's good to know that China can produce arresters.:yahoo:

currently u people r laughing at LCA (except LCA Mk3 ) but in d next 10-15 years u people might b doing this : :hitwall::hitwall:

LCA MK3??? What the heck is that? Is that in the drawing board yet?

Anyway, I'm not laughing at India as India is trying to sell Brahmos to everyone. So I was wondering if India had tried to sell Brahmos to Germany yet? How about United States? US do not have Brahmos. Has India tried to sell Brahmos to the US yet?

LCA MK3??? What the heck is that? Is that in the drawing board yet?

Anyway, I'm not laughing at India as India is trying to sell Brahmos to everyone. So I was wondering if India had tried to sell Brahmos to Germany yet? How about United States? US do not have Brahmos. Has India tried to sell Brahmos to the US yet?

If Indian sell Brahmos to US, Russia will bomb India with Nukes and than ground troops on India's soil. RAPED all indian women and beheaded all the indian men.

@feilong why loosing your temper?.... Is that what makes china fear that what japs done to chinese same would be done by russia to china?.... Well that shows how fearful chinese people are.... Calm down. Russia won't do that to chinese womens.... Russian loves american womens....

no one would rape indian women, no one, and i would worry about the indian people first, their latest 1998 nuclear test, with a 30 kt-yield so called "thermonuclear" device, im afraid indian people will be ripped off from the earth before Chinese women got raped by Japanese or Russian men.

...it turned out that the former Soviet carrier Varyag was not equipped with arresters
:woot: What the....An aircraft carrier without arresters? WTF was is supposed to be? Probably a carrier for helicopters! Jeeez! :partay:

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

no one would rape indian women, no one, and i would worry about the indian people first, their latest 1998 nuclear test, with a 30 kt-yield so called "thermonuclear" device, im afraid indian people will be ripped off from the earth before Chinese women got raped by Japanese or Russian men.

:offtopic:
blah-blah-0006.gif
zero-2.gif

In your blind hatred to write what you did, you forgot Nanjing. Read history first compadre; as for the Indian people, they existed when Nanjing took place and will exist for some more millenia.

Oh no ,we are not only laughing at LCA but also ur
125_117344_1e851158883525c.gif

ok, I just fight back for ur trolls

OMG!!
u got so much thanks by chinease trolls just for disclosing top secrete exclusively on PDF!!:rofl:

failures happens during development!!! (at least we don't do ctr+v like china):rofl::china:
also, initial % of failures are high specially when u develop such things with such a low budget!!

Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle Mk III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia(Maiden flight Scheduled for 2012
Boosters (Stage 0) - S-200)
:rofl:

GSLV mk III (S200 static testing, sep 2011) :-

(sep 2011)

(12, sep 2011:rofl:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no ,we are not only laughing at LCA but also ur
125_117344_1e851158883525c.gif
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok, I just fight back for ur trolls:azn:

The world will never stop laughing watching this...

Last edited by a moderator:
The prototype SU-33 under the designation T-10K does not exclude it from being an SU-33, but you are welcome do beleive anything you like.

Typical loaded comment with nothing to back your claim. The SU-33 production line was discontinued/closed it has nothing to do with 'manufacturing capacity' it has to do with economics. Sukhoi has the capacity to manufacture the Sukhoi 100, SU-35, SU-34, and SU-30 but not the SU-33? Okay whatever you say.

Inferior? The Mig-29K can perform all missions (A2A, A2G, maritime strike), the SU-33 can only perform A2A. Moreover, the Mig-29 has a weapons system operator which ensures superior strike capability and better battlefield survivability.

Bro, Chinese are insecure and insulting because they want to put people down to their level to feel better about themselves. Don't waste your energy explaining anything to them. Let them be ignorant.

Bro, Chinese are insecure and insulting because they want to put people down to their level to feel better about themselves. Don't waste your energy explaining anything to them. Let them be ignorant.

you must be hesitate for what you just spit out!!!

time to buy a mirror, clown!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom