What's new

Russia refuses to sell arresters for Chinese aircraft carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
China for all its technological prowess and money can't even develop one international brand to this day. I dread for the day when Chinese incomes, which are artificially suppressed today, are allowed to raise and the American companies migrate to other countries, no one is going to buy 'Made in China'.

China for all its technological prowess and money can't even develop one international brand to this day. I dread for the day when Chinese incomes, which are artificially suppressed today, are allowed to raise and the American companies migrate to other countries, no one is going to buy 'Made in China'.

That just shows your ignorance. I for one, knows several. Huawei for instance.

Don't worry, most of our companies are less than 30 years old. They're young, vibrant and will grow up in time. I think you should worry more about Indian companies, many of whom have histories as long as biggest Japanese or South Korean companies, but whose brand values can't be more different.

Do you chinese don't have any shame? You learn everything you know about aircraft( every weapons) by copying russian and talk them like that. How betrayer you are? Pethatic

Yes we learn everything by copying its from Russia..this allow us to further make a little touch up to make a J-20 when we're fed up with copy unlike India that you learn nothing because you can't copy or dare not to copy :lol: and still depend on spare parts from Russia...

Betrayer? no Russians have expected that we used to copy Mig-15, Mig-17, Mig-19 and Mig-21 without saying that we copied their land bases weapons such T59....SAM 2...and boat...basically we copy virtually everything from them...are we shame? :lol: our faces are thicker than wall...if you only know chinese expression :lol:

Pathethic? no we're proud to save so much moneys to reproduce part on our own and not being black-mail anymore by Russians as what they did during 60s when they pulled out their scientists and research cooperation...as consequence chinese aircrafts were nailed on ground...we have draw our lesson. you Indian haven't learn that lesson yet.

What about Lenovo, Huawei, Haier or ZTE. They all sell to Germany, the most demanding markets in the world. Only the Japanese market is as demanding as our. There is a saying amongst many companies: If you can sell in Germany, you can anywhere.

There is a great number of followers of Meizu in Germany. Here is their website: myMeizu.de wieder online :)

Here is a German/ British website selling Chinese high-end hifi products. They are really expensive.
Deutsch

I have yet to see Indian products on sale here in Germany.

lol, J-15 was derived from T-10K, not from Su-33, just doing some homework before running with your mouth.

The prototype SU-33 under the designation T-10K does not exclude it from being an SU-33, but you are welcome do beleive anything you like.

BTW, Russia's dwindling manufacturing capability simply cannot sustain the Su-33 production line anymore.

Typical loaded comment with nothing to back your claim. The SU-33 production line was discontinued/closed it has nothing to do with 'manufacturing capacity' it has to do with economics. Sukhoi has the capacity to manufacture the Sukhoi 100, SU-35, SU-34, and SU-30 but not the SU-33? Okay whatever you say.

That's why it chooses the inferior Mig-29 to replace it.

Inferior? The Mig-29K can perform all missions (A2A, A2G, maritime strike), the SU-33 can only perform A2A. Moreover, the Mig-29 has a weapons system operator which ensures superior strike capability and better battlefield survivability.

Götterdämmerung;2329101 said:
What about Lenovo, Huawei, Haier or ZTE. They all sell to Germany, the most demanding markets in the world. Only the Japanese market is as demanding as our. There is a saying amongst many companies: If you can sell in Germany, you can anywhere.

There is a great number of followers of Meizu in Germany. Here is their website: myMeizu.de wieder online :)

Here is a German/ British website selling Chinese high-end hifi products. They are really expensive.
Deutsch

Actually, what I've noticed is that many Chinese brands sell better in Germany and Britain than they do in China.

Actually, what I've noticed is that many Chinese brands sell better in Germany and Britain than they do in China.

Which means they are really good. We Grmans are extremly picky. Just take a look at white goods (fridges, ovens, dish wahsers), the Japanese have tried to enter this market since the 1980 but until today, they never really managed to compete with Liebherr, Miele, Bosch, Gaggenau, and Siemens.

Look at the style and technology
Miele International
www.gaggenau.com

Nobody does it better than the Germans in this field.

The British market is easy target.

As I said, if you can make it here in Germany, you can make it everywhere.

The prototype SU-33 under the designation T-10K does not exclude it from being an SU-33, but you are welcome do beleive anything you like.

Typical loaded comment with nothing to back your claim. The SU-33 production line was discontinued/closed it has nothing to do with 'manufacturing capacity' it has to do with economics. Sukhoi has the capacity to manufacture the Sukhoi 100, SU-35, SU-34, and SU-30 but not the SU-33? Okay whatever you say.

Inferior? The Mig-29K can perform all missions (A2A, A2G, maritime strike), the SU-33 can only perform A2A. Moreover, the Mig-29 has a weapons system operator which ensures superior strike capability and better battlefield survivability.

Russia has inherited great basic research from the former Soviet Union, but it lacked and still is lacking a well developed civilian manufacturing and that is the foundation for high quality products - all products.

China had a lot of catching up in basic research and was smart enough to copy as much as possible from anyone and everyone. On the other hand China has built up a superb civilian manufacturing infrastructure and can thus manufacture anything in rather high quality (I'm not talking about the little rat shops copying Gucci bags or funny iPhones).

Götterdämmerung;2329271 said:
Which means they are really good. We Grmans are extremly picky. Just take a look at white goods (fridges, ovens, dish wahsers), the Japanese have tried to enter this market since the 1980 but until today, they never really managed to compete with Liebherr, Miele, Bosch, Gaggenau, and Siemens.

Look at the style and technology
Miele International
www.gaggenau.com

Nobody does it better than the Germans in this field.

The British market is easy target.

As I said, if you can make it here in Germany, you can make it everywhere.

China & Germany have a great potential to be a partners in future cooperation, first we don't hatred as compare to Japan, England and France (these last two had burn the summer palace and stolen Chinese Imperial treasuries), 2nd reason is simple, China has a huge market, German is willing to cooperate with China at equal basic and transfer know-how and skill such as high speed train, as return I believe Chinese leaders are more willing to let Germany than Japan to access Chinese market such as automobile, machinery and toolings.

China & Germany have a great potential to be a partners in future cooperation, first we don't hatred as compare to Japan, England and France (these last two had burn the summer palace and stolen Chinese Imperial treasuries), 2nd reason is simple, China has a huge market, German is willing to cooperate with China at equal basic and transfer know-how and skill such as high speed train, as return I believe Chinese leaders are more willing to let Germany than Japan to access Chinese market such as automobile, machinery and toolings.

I also hope that we can co-operate even more and become partners in the future as I don't see any future with the US. We have geat products that Chinese love. Well, who doesn't like a BMW or a Porsche? :lol:

Don't be too naive bro, all is just the business game, they love your huge market in exchange and they need your cheap products to benefit their own interests!!! That's cannot be considered as a positive sigh to China. you know how many time the German politicians in appeal to boycott the Chinatown? how many time they send riot police to beat your people bloody 4 no reason? how many problems they made up to trouble your business? how much they spreading hatred and looking down on your Chinese and China via their extreme bashed medias!? uncountable!!!

you have to learn in this world nobody good to others, all for itself interests, and when that premise coming from the west, that will be prove strongly!!!

Don't be too naive bro, all is just the business game, they love your huge market in exchange and they need your cheap products to benefit their own interests!!! That's cannot be considered as a positive sigh to China. you know how many time the germans politicians in appeal to boycott the Chinatown? how many time they send riot police to beat your people bloody 4 no reason? how many problems they made up to trouble your business? how much they spreading hatred and looking down on your Chinese and China via their extreme bashed medias!? uncountable!!!

you have to learn in this world nobody good to others, all for itself interests, and when that premise coming from the west, that will be prove strongly!!!

I'm sure that China knows any co-operation is mutual. Germany has nothing to give away for nothing and neither does China. As long as it's a win-win situation, both parties should co-operate.

Götterdämmerung;2329101 said:

Deutsch

So is Germany are not ready to buy LCA or Brahmos from India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom