What's new

Russia ready to supply petrol to Pakistan on deferred payments: report

The entirety of Asia should take advantage of cheaper energy provided by Russia to boost their manufacturing and lower the cost of living for their citizens.

Chinese have also been roped in after the climate accord. No more funding is available. Why would Arabs fund something that diminishes reliance on the molecules that come out of Arabian sands?

Circular argument. That brings me to what I said in the first place. After enriching themselves by powering industry with the dirtiest but cheap fossil fuels, the same would not be allowed to the global south. The hypocrisy is so blatant that the European states going back to coal after the valves to Nordstream have been turned off say they can't have their citizens freeze to death in winters. Well then, from what moral position have you taken coal-fired power plant funding credit out of reach for the developing countries that have a much smaller carbon footprint than you even have today? PS. I am not talking about bilateral funding here, but funding coming out of multilateral financial institutions like WB, IMF, etc.
Again, the rules are simple and rather obvious: With Own money, do as one pleases. With borrowed money, do what pleases the lender. If my bank refuses to give me loan to build my house at XYZ location, I can't build at XYZ location. For example, In U.S.A., Banks routinely refuse to give mortgage to buy a house in a flood zone.

All this " American pressure" is just plain nonsense used by Pakistani politicians to big up their own importance.
Oh Donald Lu said phalana that means the US govt is sitting around plotting some overthrow of Pakistani govt

Get real

The US govt barely registers Pakistan, but Pakistani's spend all their lives waiting waiting for someone to mention Pakistan and all the hullaballoo begins in Pakistan.
The next few months are spend talking and creating all sorts of conspiracy theories . The purpose of all that nonsense is to just to feel important and relevant.
As if the US gov doesn't plan regime changes. Some regimes are hard to change, some are easy to change and some regimes are so well fu(ked up that change will make no change and is beyond even the great Pentagon minds.

Wasn't Russian oil too different for Pakistan's refineries? What changed? In these 5-6 months, more than a billion could have been saved...

Back
Top Bottom