What's new

Russia ready to sell four Mi-35 helicopters to Pakistan: report

For GOD sake we should at least get 20 of these

As mentioned in LOT of posts earlier, the four we are getting are reportedly for Anti-Narcotics role.

I would love to see some 18-24 Mi-35 with PAA equipping SSG but for now the Top bras seem to be interested in acquiring a few (read 4) for anti-narcotics (will also suite CPEC security force) These are awesome machines and have nothing that comes close to these in there particular role. The ability to carry a group of full armed special forces into the area of engagement and then staying there providing fire power comparable to a dedicated attack helicopter is something no other equipment will offer with this much efficiency.

All said, the point remain that currently it looks like we are not getting it for army aviation at all and these will be for ANF instead so a small number of 4 makes sense.

This is for an initial batch, probably for evaluation purposes.

[Edit]: I believe a similar method is being used with the Z-10. Only 3 Z-10s have been given to Pakistan for testing purposes.
That was different, the Z-10 were GIVEN by China for evaluation. They gave it to us as a free gift so we can test and evaluate it in the war on terror and give our feedback to further improve the system after getting it tested in real battle environment and also these serve as a marketing tool so PAA will go for these as there next attack helicopter. That is most likely, PAA will go for Z-10 along with the reported Zulus as the next attack chopper fleet, the Mi-35 are a different category and more of an ASSAULT helicopter. The smaller number is because these are being procured for ANF, however i sincerely hope we do get a few as follow up order for SSG.

COAS was in Russia for three days. Not a single press release has been made regarding any potential Arm deal in near future apart from the repeating story of MI-35.

As mentioned in LOT of posts earlier, the four we are getting are reportedly for Anti-Narcotics role.

I would love to see some 18-24 Mi-35 with PAA equipping SSG but for now the Top bras seem to be interested in acquiring a few (read 4) for anti-narcotics (will also suite CPEC security force) These are awesome machines and have nothing that comes close to these in there particular role. The ability to carry a group of full armed special forces into the area of engagement and then staying there providing fire power comparable to a dedicated attack helicopter is something no other equipment will offer with this much efficiency.

All said, the point remain that currently it looks like we are not getting it for army aviation at all and these will be for ANF instead so a small number of 4 makes sense.

That was different, the Z-10 were GIVEN by China for evaluation. They gave it to us as a free gift so we can test and evaluate it in the war on terror and give our feedback to further improve the system after getting it tested in real battle environment and also these serve as a marketing tool so PAA will go for these as there next attack helicopter. That is most likely, PAA will go for Z-10 along with the reported Zulus as the next attack chopper fleet, the Mi-35 are a different category and more of an ASSAULT helicopter. The smaller number is because these are being procured for ANF, however i sincerely hope we do get a few as follow up order for SSG.
I hardly think we are going to give Anti Narcotics Force these beasts

COAS was in Russia for three days. Not a single press release has been made regarding any potential Arm deal in near future apart from the repeating story of MI-35.
DG ISPR has told Russian News Agencies that defence deals can be signed in near future

Pakistan is getting 15 vipers and 17 z-10's on order making them total 20 and now 4 MI-35 Pakistan is going for different platforms at the same time something very good is going on maybe later we will also go for T-129

we will give them one Z-10 also federal capital have 2 remaining z-10

17 more Z-10's are coming federal government is going to keep more than 2 Z-10's now lol

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom