What's new

Russia ready to sell four Mi-35 helicopters to Pakistan: report

no to AH-1Z, no more American influence for now :p:
That's a separate deal.. 15 Vipers,Owl HMDs and 1000 hellfire missiles.

So these 4 will be used against terrorists or drug lords?

Seems they will be used by ANF:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Old pics*

The request was YEARS ago the US never cared about the request. The US cared about the request recently when China shipped WZ-10s and the US got worried China would steal influence from the US. You know, you use hardware from whatever country, you become client of that country and you have to vote for that country in the UNGA every single time.

I think it is wise to try all that helicopters in Pakistan by your pilots and technicians before buying more Mi-35s or WZ-10s. It is time to pay money only for best helicopters.

PD should acquire them asap & in good quantity. I hope we soon hear about MI28 deal.

Man we got 3 WZ-10 and now 4 MI-35 are we having some collection or looking to raise serious Attack helicopters

Baita baat suno, buzurgon ka kehna hai.
"Aata ho tau janay na dey jata ho tau gham na ker" ... For now these 7 are enough to beat the sh!t out of TTP butt holes ;). About the rest actually these will help us to creat a bench mark for China and Russia so they could do their level best to satisfy our needs or else now we have other contenders as well who are anxiously willing to provide much better equipment i.e. Turkey and USA and one more country not name them or got my butt kicked.
The batch buying is always our style of purchasing that's how it helps us to bring the weapon system precisely match to our doctrine and needs.

Im sure pakistan will buy them becoz pak army will dedicate few of them to SSG

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom