What's new

Russia Pressurized China To Release Indian Soldiers, End Border Conflict With India

The Indians talk the loudest when it comes to a war of words ... but when it comes to actual fighting, well let's just say the June 15th incident sums it up pretty well.

when they get their behind kicked again and again, they need to invent an alternate reality to cope. So they come up with the number of enemies they killed. With an ever changing number. They also made up stories to soothe their pain from the reality. Sad...

We will decapitate Hindustan in a heart beat. If we were alone we would do it. China attacking Hindustan from the other side makes it only more appealing.

Seems the Crusaders Mentality is Still in Your's Heart !!! Are you coming up with any New Technique or thinking the same of what the Greeks has done with Shamayeel Alai Salaam !!!! I mean Saleb !!!!

It is. This is an irrelevant biased and pro-India source. LOL at Indian monkeys jumping up and down. India is a pathetic nation that likes to celebrate at time of loss.

Indian Monkeys has worked very good during the time of Covid-19 & Corona Problems !!!! Even the Animals are coming forward to Fight on the Commandments of Allah Rabbul Alameen !!!!

when they get their behind kicked again and again, they need to invent an alternate reality to cope. So they come up with the number of enemies they killed. With an ever changing number. They also made up stories to soothe their pain from the reality. Sad...

Indians always see their backs and are aware of the backstabbers !!!!

China-India Border Conflict 2020
Casaulties
China: 0
India: 20 killed, 80 injured, 10 captured
Casaulties
China: 43 killed,100 plus injured, 10 captured

Casaulties
ok.ok.!! u have a good sleep...

Casaulties

so where is the evidence of 10 captured. Since Indians like to show off, there must be clips of these 10 captured soldiers...

I feel sad for you that you Indians have to live in an alternate reality. Is this a national character to live in denial... Sad.

so where is the evidence of 10 captured. Since Indians like to show off, there must be clips of these 10 captured soldiers...

Two Video Clips were released by Chinese Military but the Location along the Line of Control would have been different !!! Indian Army-Mountain Corps-Infantry Units are attacking all the Enemy Posts along the Line of Control !!!!

I feel sad for you that you Indians have to live in an alternate reality. Is this a national character to live in denial... Sad.

Most of the Indians prefer to speak in the Native Language !!! Indians have mastered English Language !!!!

S & O = So; D & O= Do; B & O = Bo; R & O = Ro; C & O = Co; L & O = Lo; N & O = No but G & O = what ?????

ok.ok.!! u have a good sleep...

Tea with Lemon & Sugar is Very Healthy !!!!

Waisay Hindustan ka Nimbu say Bahut Purana Taluq Hain !!!!

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-13_22-8-52.jpeg
    upload_2020-7-13_22-8-52.jpeg
    11.3 KB · Views: 15
Two Video Clips were released by Chinese Military but the Location along the Line of Control would have been different !!! Indian Army-Mountain Corps-Infantry Units are attacking all the Enemy Posts along the Line of Control !!!!

Most of the Indians prefer to speak in the Native Language !!! Indians have mastered English Language !!!!

S & O = So; D & O= Do; B & O = Bo; R & O = Ro; C & O = Co; L & O = Lo; N & O = No but G & O = what ?????

Tea with Lemon & Sugar is Very Healthy !!!!

Waisay Hindustan ka Nimbu say Bahut Purana Taluq Hain !!!!
The Chinese military released video of Indian released Chinese prisoners? I have a bridge I want to sell you.

The number 12 is fake. Chinese troops armed with spiked weapons while Indians come empty handed. It’s more like a massacre no different than the massacre of Indians at American Wild West. When the cowboys gun down the Indians like how they gun down buffalos. So I would be surprised if there is even 1 Chinese death.

The party that does the massacre rarely have any death.

The Chinese military released video of Indian released Chinese prisoners? I have a bridge I want to sell you.

I am not into buying and Selling of any Bridge without the Approval of Union of India Establishment !!!!

Mulk Masboot tou Hum Masboot !!!! Inquilab Zindabad !!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom