What's new

Russia-Pakistan relations limited by India

Same way a the one of the major sour points between India and China is its relations between China and Pakistan ...

so it works both ways

:coffee:

Actually I had writen a letter to PM Putin just days before the meeting between Prez Zardari and Prez Medvedev, and told him in clear words that Russia was not to get friendly with Pakistan.

He said my wishes are his command..:smokin:

I can send you the letter and reply, just PM me.:angel:

whatever situation was there during Soviet era or Russian Federation, we have been moving along with them and we will. May be Russian economy is gone down but they have technology and dominating power.

Same way a the one of the major sour points between India and China is its relations between China and Pakistan ...

so it works both ways

:coffee:
And what about Tibet & Aranachul pradesh?, Hypocrisy isn't a reliable cover to conceal truth. India has disputes with China because of her own policies, besides Pakistan doesn't employ such malicious tactics to get even with enemy.

And what about Tibet & Aranachul pradesh?, Hypocrisy isn't a reliable cover to conceal truth. India has disputes with China because of her own policies, besides Pakistan doesn't employ such malicious tactics to get even with enemy.

OR frankly you dont have the influence to do that.

OT: Bad relations between Russia and Pakistan are Pakistan's own fault and no one else.

You signed the CENTO/SEATO with the US which was aimed at the USSR , Assisted the US in bringing down the Russians (USSR) in Afghanistan.

Now tell me what role India played in this.?Please dont blame India for all your faults.

Correct me if I am wrong>)

Back in 60s US had already flown successful flights over USSR via U2 planes without being caught. But later a U2 flown from Pakistan base to spy over USSR but it got shot down.
Now point is that is there be a probability that we have somehow informed Russ about the incoming U2 (directly or via China) & they were able to predict & shoot it down!!

I am not demeaning Russian Air Defence in anyway

OR frankly you dont have the influence to do that.

OT: Bad relations between Russia and Pakistan are Pakistan's own fault and no one else.

You signed the CENTO/SEATO with the US which was aimed at the USSR , Assisted the US in bringing down the Russians (USSR) in Afghanistan.
Pakistan can influence or not, you are free to believe whatever comforts you, but given the complicated dynamics of world politics, i hate to break it to you but economy card doesn't work every where, i think you will catch the drift of my point now so quit trying to steer the discussion into a we-are-more-influential contest
Now tell me what role India played in this.?Please dont blame India for all your faults.
i don't think i blamed India for Pakistan-Russian relations, did i ? you need to go through my post & see what it was about. i was replying to one of your compatriots, who was portraying a false picture of indo-china relations. i didnt even mention Russia or Pakistan....... :rolleyes:

Pakistan can influence or not, you are free to believe whatever comforts you, but given the complicated dynamics of world politics, i hate to break it to you but economy card doesn't work every where, i think you will catch the drift of my point now so quit trying to steer the discussion into a we-are-more-influential contest

Fine but one small correction - economy card doesnt work everywhere - though it works almost everywhere.

i don't think i blamed India for Pakistan-Russian relations, did i ? you need to go through my post & see what it was about. i was replying to one of your compatriots, who was portraying a false picture of indo-china relations. i didnt even mention Russia or Pakistan....... :rolleyes:

Ok..now tell me what you implied by this.

besides Pakistan doesn't employ such malicious tactics to get even with enemy.

BTW that part of my reply was to the thread title if you hadnt noticed that.

Fine but one small correction - economy card doesnt work everywhere - though it works almost everywhere.
like i said you are free to believe what ever comforts you....i think quoting examples of iran rejecting billions of aid in exchange for abandoning its nuclear programe are pointless, since you have delivered the final verdict on the significance of cash......:woot:

Ok..now tell me what you implied by this.
there was no algebra or logarithm involved, it was as simple as it looked, the guy blamed pakistan for creating strife between india & china, so my reply was in the context of his statement, didn't say anything further, unless if you think that my statements bears an awful similarity with actions of some states then cant restrict your thoughts there......

BTW that part of my reply was to the thread title if you hadnt noticed that.
No, pardon me for not noticing that, when you were clearly referring to me as "Now tell me" & "dont blame india" when i am not even discussing that :cheesy:

s.

yes definitely it was Pakistan's own fault but the target was not actually Soviets, we were Pakistan's Target. They thought in this whole drama as an ally of USA, along with USSR they will balkanize India too, to take the revenge of 1971. But that trick did not happen and Pakistan was left with bunch of funded people(Taliban).
Hamid Gul said in an interview that, we saved India from Russian Invasion.

like i said you are free to believe what ever comforts you....i think quoting examples of iran rejecting billions of aid in exchange for abandoning its nuclear programe are pointless, since you have delivered the final verdict on the significance of cash......:woot:

Fine as you said..whatever you believe - China hasnt come to this position just by weapons.

If you look at each and every power - they dominate economically and that is the bedrock on which military is based.

In this world economy matters than anything else.

there was no algebra or logarithm involved, it was as simple as it looked, the guy blamed pakistan for creating strife between india & china, so my reply was in the context of his statement, didn't say anything further, unless if you think that my statements bears an awful similarity with actions of some states then cant restrict your thoughts there......

And I didn look at it..:P..though there might be some truth in it.

No, pardon me for not noticing that, when you were clearly referring to me as "Now tell me" & "dont blame india" when i am not even discussing that :cheesy:

I said dont blame India at the thread starter dude..not at you.

Back
Top Bottom