What's new

Russia, Pakistan conduct first-ever joint military drills (PHOTOS)

Finally we can shut that rubbish of cancellation. Everywhere on Indian media, at their social media and even here Indians were chest thumping that Russia has cancelled the exercise. Blogs were written that were pasted on media outlets along with reporters, journalists and analysts are thanking Russia and here we are... Holding the exercise.

After all of this what remains in terms of self shame amongst your analysts, your media and your reporters who without any credible assurance from any source ran this this news and willfully chose to ignore the statement by our ambassador to Russia. Embarrassing doesn't even cover it.

Never the less I have personally, after this experience, chose to not believe a word of Indian media. Too sensationalist and completely false.

These exercise will be great for both sides. It will help both the armed forces understand how they work with each other as well as learn from each other.

Hope they enjoy their time and they leave with seeds of friendship that will grow into something large which will benefit the entire continent of Russia as powers come together as they let go of old enmities.

Great Step. I think this will help in the stability of the region.

The new world order of Bush is getting flushed in toilet, and a new world order is emerging. Those who jumped with joy and embraced the PNAC (Project for new American century), giving their services to be American policeman in their respective regions, will go down with the yanks.

Indian journalist who caought red handed tweeted

Shiv Aroor ‏@ShivAroor
5m5 minutes ago

Shiv Aroor Retweeted Shiv Aroor

Many got this wrong. As I reported, Russia lands today for exercise with Pakistan. Only refused to do it in Azad Kashmir (and that was before Uri).

Shiv Aroor added,Shiv Aroor @ShivAroor
Note: News outlets jumping the gun. Russia has refused a military exercise with Pakistan *in Azad Kashmir*. This refusal happened before #UriAttacks.
13 retweets 7 likes
He is right, russia announced it wont hold exercises in Kashmir(P0K/AJK)

"We were informed by the Russian Defence Ministry that these exercises will not be carried out in [disputed] areas, and a place was chosen that has nothing to do with this. Hence there is no reason for India to worry about it," Zamir Kabulov told RIA Novosti.

Indian journalist who caought red handed tweeted

Shiv Aroor ‏@ShivAroor
5m5 minutes ago

Shiv Aroor Retweeted Shiv Aroor

Many got this wrong. As I reported, Russia lands today for exercise with Pakistan. Only refused to do it in Azad Kashmir (and that was before Uri).

Shiv Aroor added,Shiv Aroor @ShivAroor
Note: News outlets jumping the gun. Russia has refused a military exercise with Pakistan *in Azad Kashmir*. This refusal happened before #UriAttacks.
13 retweets 7 likes

:lol: Bharotis have gone bonkers. BTW why would Pakistan want to have such exercise in Azad Kashmir to begin with? to let Indian ally know the terrian ? lolzzz bharotis are sometimes hopeless rather all the times

More such exercises are needed...We should improve our relations with Russia...

This was expected sir g, If I remember, 4 or 5 years back one of the most popular Russian news channels "RussiaToday" started a campaign about WW3 and Russian Bloc and from what I remember, they were talking a lot about Russia and Pakistan shaking hands and if full fledged WW3 breaks out, it will be Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran vs US Nato, India, Israel. At that time I was like what the hell are they talking about but the way things turning out now, I'm certain RT wasn't joking.

Russia slaps on India america newly friendship...!!!!

14369909_1291587297526786_5955493933902335880_n.jpg

14372292_1291587347526781_3954577717461713508_o.png

14379667_1291587447526771_3465401608574971956_o.jpg

14425383_1291587527526763_8269471604396859664_o.jpg

A contingent of Russian ground forces arrived Pak for 1st ever Pak- Russian joint exercise (2 weeks) from 24 Sep to 10 Oct 2016

Back
Top Bottom