What's new

Russia, Pakistan conduct first-ever joint military drills (PHOTOS)

Crvf0LrWgAA79Cr.jpg

Russian troops for the 1st time in Pak for first ever joint military exercises, Airforce and land exercises with US have already been conducted last month, Iran seeks to join CPEC officially, Chinese committed to their ambitious regional and integration projects with CPEC at its core, yet Indian establishment and its media claims that Pakistan stands isolated, our adversary is delusional, and it is always good to have a delusional adversary !!!

In Pakistan, morale is high, troops are battle hardened and have tremendous real time war experience, troops look up to Raheel Sharif, people stand behind the army and govt with PAF in full swing across the country, I think Indians would be committing a suicide by resorting to any misadventure !!!

That is correct ... your point ? I didn't say anything wrong neither did I personally insult anyone, I just held you guys to YOUR word .. not my fault it turns out to be false as usual ...

Just to put it in clear terms so that the likes of you can understand the gravity of this move ... In the midst of the most heightened tensions since 26/11 where certain portions of your population and media are literally calling for a war ... your biggest ally has chose to come in Pakistan to do a joint military exercise with our army ... That too after your claims of "cancellation" and "big diplomatic victories" ...
The exercises were announced 9 months before i.e. much before Uri and Protests in Kashmir after Burhan got smoked.
So they have got nothing to do with current situation.

What we are witnessing here are one of the many steps being taken and which will be taken in the coming days, weeks, months and very few years, which will change the whole POWER STRUCTURE of the World.

A New World Order is forming and emerging in front of our eyes.

History in the making, gentlemen.
Yea after cpec we will much overcome to energy crisis as well economy
Better economy will boost pak in days this is where we are only lacking
We have stronger armed forces and potential to boost econmy,manpower and skilled workers just need good reforms to increase our GDP

Azad Kashmir
No it will conducted only in Punjab, in fact Russia surrendered to India's demand not to hold exercise in Kashmir & GB and cancelled the exercise in Rattu, GB.

Last edited:
Indian journalist who caought red handed tweeted

Shiv Aroor ‏@ShivAroor
5m5 minutes ago

Shiv Aroor Retweeted Shiv Aroor

Many got this wrong. As I reported, Russia lands today for exercise with Pakistan. Only refused to do it in Azad Kashmir (and that was before Uri).

Shiv Aroor added,Shiv Aroor @ShivAroor
Note: News outlets jumping the gun. Russia has refused a military exercise with Pakistan *in Azad Kashmir*. This refusal happened before #UriAttacks.
13 retweets 7 likes

Politicians, media, anchors, bloggers of India really knows how to milk money from Indian janta , politicians get votes@pakistan hate, anchors get famous if they bash pakistan on TV, bloggers earn money if they bash about pakistan over internet , I have been watching all this since past 5 days, I saw there generals and politicians was regularly whining about the cancellation pak Russia joint exercise..

Back
Top Bottom