What's new

Russia offers Pakistan 10 Helicopters to enhance better understanding

We are already operating 100-150 Mil Mi-8,15,25,26 and 20 Mil Mi-35.

In addition of two squadrons of 30 Mi-25 and Mi-35 attack choppers, We are going to Buy 22 combat helicopters, for which US aerospace major Boeing's AH-64 Apache and Russian Mil's Mi-28 are in contention. Beside these, We will induct 100-125 Mi-17-IV in next 2 years as deal was done in 2008.

Also, We are buying between CH-47 Chinook and upgraded Mi-26 for heavy-lift helicopters worth 2 Bn $. 400 More Helicopters from HAL (LCH, Utility, transport) will be inducted by 2020.

Mi-25,26,35 (Combat one) not possible for Pakistan for obvious reasons.

Well imagine how much the pain would be if we were to get 100 MI 17 helicopters , people would probably faint

Someone told in the forum that you already have 80+ MI 17... still everybody is conscious... Go and buy 1000 if you can... maximum India can lodge protest to Russia...

We are already operating 100-150 Mil Mi-8,15,25,26 and 20 Mil Mi-35.

In addition of two squadrons of 30 Mi-25 and Mi-35 attack choppers, We are going to Buy 22 combat helicopters, for which US aerospace major Boeing's AH-64 Apache and Russian Mil's Mi-28 are in contention. Beside these, We will induct 100-125 Mi-17-IV in next 2 years as deal was done in 2008.

Also, We are buying between CH-47 Chinook and upgraded Mi-26 for heavy-lift helicopters worth 2 Bn $. 400 More Helicopters from HAL (LCH, Utility, transport) will be inducted by 2020.

Mi-25,26,35 (Combat one) not possible for Pakistan for obvious reasons.

unwanted story you Indians have habit to show this attitude after every new abut Pakistani purchase of weapons .lolz when we buy 10 more mi-17 you bring your RAM KAHANI as we don't know it .

Wrong. Pakistan knows exactly who they are as envisioned by Jinnah. Iqbal\'s dream of a place where Muslims of subcontinent will not have to suffer any more.
Unfortunately some people are brainwashed by other nations into believing their propaganda.
hey baby i agree with ur philosphy Jinnah wanted sunni shia fassadad Iqbal wanted a terrist ridden pakistan liaqat ali khan wanted a f*** dicko ball ha stop making me laugh

Someone told in the forum that you already have 80+ MI 17... still everybody is conscious... Go and buy 1000 if you can... maximum India can lodge protest to Russia...

number was 96 in 2009 FYI we also don't need license from indians to buy whatever we need lolz .you guys are jumping here between the deal of two sovereign nations .

number was 96 in 2009 FYI we also don't need license from indians to buy whatever we need lolz .you guys are jumping here between the deal of two sovereign nations .

That is why I say - "maximum India can lodge protest to Russia"... As a country we will do what ever possible to stop something which we think could harm us... Even Pakistan will try hard to stop India, if India wants some military hardware from China or any other friendly nation of Pakistan... Every body is their to defend their interests...

no license required from your opponent to anyone...

I don't understand how 10 MI17 helicopters would make so much issue that Indians start listing their whole inventory lol

That is why I say - "maximum India can lodge protest to Russia"... As a country we will do what ever possible to stop something which we think could harm us... Even Pakistan will try hard to stop India, if India wants some military hardware from China or any other friendly nation of Pakistan... Every body is their to defend their interests...

no license required from your opponent to anyone...

and now in this current businessmen world has no friends and foe its only business .kids are bashing blindly without knowing it that pakistan already getting from russia what it needs .now can someone tell me the edge of in flight refeulers ?its give PAF huge punch .and tell me what is JF-17 without russian engine rd-93? its not offensive weapon? russia mind his business its not only india but they have to deal with whole world and chines card is always in our hands:P
HTML:

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

I don't understand how 10 MI17 helicopters would make so much issue that Indians start listing their whole inventory lol

they have something inside their hearts which can not be removed or delete :P

at ths point buying 10 MI 17 frm russia is useless, coz v still hav 96 ov thm... but again itz the begining of relationship wid russia whch can surely be of great help in future...

at ths point buying 10 MI 17 frm russia is useless, coz v still hav 96 ov thm... but again itz the begining of relationship wid russia whch can surely be of great help in future...

their is deference of mi-17 models dear we are getting V-5 which is best for us.

Well for Cargo Helicopters are much needed we do have some old 60's helicopters and introduction of perhaps new 10-40 Mi 17 would allow us to retire these older Helicopters

Russian Cooperation is obviously a positive Sign , Russia is a peaceful nation and its been proven over time

We were conned during cold war era by a "unfaithful" friend

Generally when we look at Russia they help build nations as much as they love to improve national defense of its allies

Its equally important because we are considering the J11 a growing relation with Russia is must
mi17_front.jpg

images

800px-SkarduAirport1071.jpg

Back
Top Bottom