What's new

Russia Media Ramps Up anti-Ukraine Propaganda

Oh, it doesn't take rocket science to acknowledge the rising Chinese economic status, which will eventually topple the US from the top.

Perfectly evident who's living on the wrong side of reality.

And when manufacturing costs rise up high enough to make China products unappealing to the U.S. what happens then ? As Ross Perot said, 'You hear a giant sucking sound.' That sound will be the jobs LEAVING China for somewhere cheaper. That place ? Mexico !!! I LOVE Mexico !!!!

But our economy is bigger than you even with 1 billion poor people.
How does it feel to get beat?

E
Oh please, don't get me started.

In declassified document, CIA acknowledges role in 1953 Iran coup - CNN.com

Why don't you just google yourself, you guys invented the search engine so surely you must know how to use it.

account in March..harping all day long about the US=Kremlin paid..

they've infested every country,newspapers,forums...new accounts from late february to april...and they all have an "opinion"

best not to engage these clowns

And when manufacturing costs rise up high enough to make China products unappealing to the U.S. what happens then ? As Ross Perot said, 'You hear a giant sucking sound.' That sound will be the jobs LEAVING China for somewhere cheaper. That place ? Mexico !!! I LOVE Mexico !!!!

Lol, pay a quick look at Chinese holdings of US treasury bonds and come back, we'll explore the loveliness of Mexico together then.

1953 ? Really ?

You can do anything, but cannot get rid of your past.

You want more recent? No problem.

The director of the National Security Agency under Ronald Reagan – Lt. General William Odom - noted:

Because the United States itself has a long record of supporting terrorists and using terrorist tactics, the slogans of today’s war on terrorism merely makes the United States look hypocritical to the rest of the world.

1970's CIA Admits Involvement in Chile - ABC News

And I haven't even started yet. (Hint hint: Tony Blair's admission regarding illegal Iraq war)

That's right. And China can't afford to have anything bad happen to the U.S.

Mutual interest, I'm glad Chinese have been able to put themselves in a position to challenge your authority, which Russians have been doing for years, and you can do nothing but pass useless sanctions and minimize the options available for peaceful solutions.

Last edited:
US-Navy-sailor-protests-300x214.jpg

LMFAO....how much of a retard can you be to post a clearly staged,not a marine photo ?

Are you feeding a familiy of 5 or more for this troll ?

LMFAO....how much of a retard can you be to post a clearly staged,not a marine photo ?

Are you feeding a familiy of 5 or more for this troll ?

First, clean up your language.

Second, if you want to be all cocky, get your facts right first.

original.jpg

The fact that one of them had to come up with this only confirms it's authenticity.

original.jpg

You know we buy Chinese people over here, right ?

Is this something to boast about? Only reveals the mentality of the people there.

First, clean up your language.

Second, if you want to be all cocky, get your facts right first.

original.jpg

The fact that one of them had to come up with this only confirms it's authenticity.

original.jpg

Wow..at the best 1 ONE !!!!! out of tens of thousands

I don't have to cleam ny language,your dirty kind popped up like mushrooms after a rain in the Ukrainian crisis doing nothing but propaganda and as you're propaganda trolls and garbage ,i consider and threat you as such.

Account in March and all you do is wine about the US as an indian ? Lol...russian troll trash,...trash,trash,trash....it's what you are,it;s what you get called propaganda boy.

I don't know if those numbnutz were told before they joined, but you don't get to choose where you go in the service.

Yeah, must have been shocking when they were informed of their allies during the Syrian war - Al Qaeda.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom