What's new

Russia Media Ramps Up anti-Ukraine Propaganda

Do you know how much all american media ran during that time?

Enough to show Russian troops without insignia taking over Crimea and Putin lying about it.

What was nuland doing in keiv ?

I don't know, ask him.

I don't know if those numbnutz were told before they joined, but you don't get to choose where you go in the service.
That's exactly right. You government stooges are mere tools. You're not trained to think. So please stop trying. It's painful reading your highschool level tripe. Are You getting paid extra to waste away your days on this forum or are you really that useless at everything else you can only be trusted with trolling for NATO on the Internets. Your family must be so proud.

1953, again ? Is THAT what you have ? Look at what the Russian FSB are doing in Ukraine TODAY .
Post corroborating facts to back up your propaganda. And please no fake pictures that were debunked weeks ago.

That's exactly right. You government stooges are mere tools. You're not trained to think. So please stop trying. It's painful reading your highschool level tripe. Are You getting paid extra to waste away your days on this forum or are you really that useless at everything else you can only be trusted with trolling for NATO on the Internets. Your family must be so proud....

So who were you in your 'other life' here on PDF ? What flags did you use then ? You REALLY think I'm on the NATO payroll to be on this site ? You are an American ? I call 'BULLSHIT' !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!:usflag:

So who were you in your 'other life' here on PDF ? What flags did you use then ? You REALLY think I'm on the NATO payroll to be on this site ? You are an American ? I call 'BULLSHIT' !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!:usflag:

Um. You are an american? I call bullshit too?

The level of immaturity in your posts is quite entertaining. You even named yourself after a comic book character. You can't really expect your class clown antics to be taken seriously as anything other than someone in desperate need of attention.

And who knows how and if you get paid to waste away on this forum full of Pakistanis of all places. What I do know is you unintelligently swing on natos sack like a good little cheerleader. All the while regurgitating NATO propaganda as if it made you sound Um.

And for the record. I don't care what you think. If you feel better thinking I'm not American, knock yourself out. You're an obnoxious immature class clown of middling intellect at best. Stick to what you're good at. Being told what to do by people who make more money than you.

Last edited:
Dude, we see right through your bullshit. You're not American. Why the super hard on for NATO ? Just use your REAL flags. What was your screen name before this one ? And a 'Boomslang' is a snake, genius. I'm not 'up' on my comic book characters like you seem to be. HAHAHAHAHA !!! :usflag:

Dude, we see right through your bullshit. You're not American. Your super hard on for NATO is one of many clear signs. Just use your REAL flags. What was your screen name before this one ?

Who is this " we " you are talking about? It's only you and I in this thread. Now either you speak about yourself in the third person, you have multiple personalities, or you're straight out delusional thinking anyone shred your psychosis.

Now the only hard on I see here is the one you seem to have for me. You keep asking about my nationality. Are you in the closet or something?

So where are you really from. I won't be convinced you're an American until I see some id, passport drivers license and social. All notorized. Only then will I believe you're anything other than a NATO gcc troll.

Your move comic book kid.

Who is this " we " you are talking about? It's only you and I in this thread....

I'm not the only one to have read your posts and seen your flags. Who WERE you before you were 'jacksback '?

Now the only hard on I see here is the one you seem to have for me. You keep asking about my nationality. Are you in the closet or something?

What does calling out your bullshit have to do with being 'in the closet' ? That's 'odd'. You AREN'T American, are you ? You've lied, haven't you ?

So where are you really from. I won't be convinced you're an American until I see some id, passport drivers license and social. All notorized. Only then will I believe you're anything other than a NATO gcc troll.

NATO, again. Interesting.

Your move comic book kid.

You seem to know comics, not me. To me, a Boomslang is a snake. To you, a comic book character. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! Spend a lot of time in the 'comic book world' ? Come clean, chief. Who were you before you were 'jacksback' ?

You seem to know comics, not me. To me, a Boomslang is a snake. To you, a comic book character. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! Spend a lot of time in the 'comic book world' ? Come clean, chief. Who were you before you were 'jacksback' ?

I googled the name. So it's either a comic book or a shitty snake. One more pathetic than the next.

I'm still waiting on the id verification to prove you're even an American. Uneducated and low class has been confirmed but sucking on natos nuts doesn't exactly qualify you for being an American.

You must be a Pakistani immigrant or something. I'm getting good close right?

.... I'm getting good close right?

Americans don't talk like that. You couldn't go ONE DAY before you were outed. HAHAHAHAHA !!! IDIOT !! And a comic book reader to boot !!! You are looking SOOOO STUPID. Please keep posting.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom