What's new

Russia Media Ramps Up anti-Ukraine Propaganda

Americans don't talk like that. You couldn't go ONE DAY before you were outed. HAHAHAHAHA !!! IDIOT !! And a comic book reader to boot !!! You are looking SOOOO STUPID. Please keep posting.

Actually educated Americans do speak properly. You're obviously not one of them. You sound more like a remedial highschool kid. Nothing more.. But since you can't touch the message go ahead and try to attack the messenger. You truly look pathetic.

Actually educated Americans do speak properly. You're obviously not one of them. You sound more like a remedial highschool kid. Nothing more.. But since you can't touch the message go ahead and try to attack the messenger. You truly look pathetic.

'High school' is TWO WORDS. Any American would know that. One of MANY grammatical errors in your posts. Who were you and what were your flags ? Don't you feel like a dick because you were caught so fast ? You probably thought you were so smart, no one would EVER catch you. HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! And you forgot to get your NATO 'dig' in there.

'High school' is TWO WORDS. Any American would know that. One of MANY grammatical errors in your posts. Who were you and what were your flags ? Don't you feel like a dick because you were caught so fast ? You probably thought you were so smart, no one would EVER catch you. HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! And you forgot to get your NATO 'dig' in there.
So saying hahahahahahaa in all caps doesn't make you right. Neither does saying something as stupid as " highschool is two words any American would know that ". That's the stupidest thing you've said to date.

So saying hahahahahahaa in all caps doesn't make you right. Neither does saying something as stupid as " highschool is two words any American would know that ". That's the stupidest thing you've said to date.

You've been caught bullshitting and you look like a dick arguing about it. Now tell me about the Boomslang in your comic book.:rofl:

You've been caught bullshitting and you look like a dick arguing about it. Now tell me about the Boomslang in your comic book.:rofl:

You're gibberish doesn't prove anything other than you're too stupid to stay on topic.

So how's Pakistan?

You're gibberish doesn't prove anything other than you're too stupid to stay on topic.

So how's Pakistan?

Let me make a thread about how you are a bullshitter and we can stay on topic. Never been there. Too many Pakistanis' for me. Do you feel like an a-hole for getting found out so fast ? You probably thought you had the whole thing down and would NEVER **** up. :rofl:

Never been there. Too many Pakistanis' for me. Do you feel like an a-hole for getting found out so fast ? You probably thought you had the whole thing down and would NEVER **** up. :rofl:

I mean you were born there. You don't like your fellow pakis?

Imoticons don't mean anything other than you're seriously too stupid to say anything else. Now go suck my big fat american.........and yes. I'm American. Too bad for you ****

I mean you were born there. You don't like your fellow pakis?

Imoticons don't mean anything other than you're seriously too stupid to say anything else. Now go suck my big fat american.........and yes. I'm American. Too bad for you ****

You're NOT American. ANYONE can see this from your posts. ONE F-ING DAY and you were found out. Name and flags, please. :usflag:

You're NOT American. ANYONE can see this from your posts. ONE F-ING DAY and you were found out. Name and flags, please. :usflag:

Lol. Saying I'm not Americans doesn't change the fact that my passport is American. So. You lose ****.

ONE DAY........ CAUGHT !!! Name and flags, bullshit artist.

Lol
This is what your rhetoric has been reduced to.

The only thing any of this proves is this is a propaganda website for NATO and gcc trolls. Nothing more.

Last edited:
I'm streamlining. So, do you feel like a dick for getting caught so quick ? Not even ONE DAY !! Name and flags, please.

Like i said. One day and the entire forum knows just how stupid you really are. Congrats ****

Like i said. One day and the entire forum knows just how stupid you really are. Congrats ****

I've been here for months. Everyone knows who I am. You ? Caught bullshitting in one day. ONE F-ING DAY !! You thought you had it all figured out, didn't you ? No one would EVER catch on, right ? WRONG !! It was SOOO easy to pick you out.

I've been here for months. Everyone knows who I am. You ? Caught bullshitting in one day. ONE F-ING DAY !! You thought you had it all figured out, didn't you ? No one would EVER catch on, right ? WRONG !! It was SOOO easy to pick you out.

Lol. You're delusional. You're an anonymous screen name. Just like everyone else. The only difference is you're actually quite stupid. At least the other two had some composure. You, you just jerked yourself off for the last hour.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom