What's new

Russia Media Ramps Up anti-Ukraine Propaganda

It's about time you slackers did something. And you STILL have a billion people who are piss-poor.

But our economy is bigger than you even with 1 billion poor people.
How does it feel to get beat?

Itz catching you boss.Thatz why you are going on syri,iran,ukraine.Only insecure empires at final stage of their collapse do these sorts of things.

What did the U.S. do in Syria ? Nothing. Iran ? Nothing. Ukraine ? Nothing. Unlike Russia who is involved in ALL those places. They just invaded and took a piece of another country. Go take a nap. You're talking gibberish now.

But our economy is bigger than you even with 1 billion poor people.
How does it feel to get beat?

It makes me feel glad we don't have 1,000,000,000 people we can't take care of.

What did the U.S. do in Syria ? Nothing. Iran ? Nothing. Ukraine ? Nothing. Unlike Russia who is involved in ALL those places. They just invaded and took a piece of another country. Go take a nap. You're talking gibberish now.

It makes me feel glad we don't have 1,000,000,000 people we can't take care of.

But we can add 1 billon more people to our economic size and make our economy 10 times bigger than the collapsing Yankee economy.

What did the U.S. do in Syria ? Nothing. Iran ? Nothing. Ukraine ? Nothing.

US-Navy-sailor-protests-300x214.jpg

And I can post a pic of an Indian guy shitting his pants......What's your point ?

But we can add 1 billon more people to our economic size and make our economy 10 times bigger than the collapsing Yankee economy.

And where are you going to get all the orders for goods to employ all those people ? Venus ? You don't know what you are talking about.

And I can post a pic of an Indian guy shitting his pants......What's your point ?

And where are you going to get all the orders for goods to employ all those people ? Venus ? You don't know what you are talking about.

Domestic Consumption. The biggest driver of the Chinese economy for the last 35 years.

By resorting to personal attacks, you're only going to end up proving yourself to be a fool.

What's my point? US has no moral authority to absolve or accuse others of violating international law, when it has done so on so many instances in the past.

Domestic Consumption. The biggest driver of the Chinese economy for the last 35 years.

Good luck trying to turn those billion poor people into consumers. You are living in a fantasy world.

By resorting to personal attacks, you're only going to end up proving yourself to be a fool.

The picture wasn't of you. Nothing personal.

What's my point? US has no moral authority to absolve or accuse others of violating international law, when it has done so on so many instances in the past.

Like China did in Tibet ? Or Russia in Georgia and Ukraine ? Or .........

Good luck trying to turn those billion poor people into consumers. You are living in a fantasy world.

Oh, it doesn't take rocket science to acknowledge the rising Chinese economic status, which will eventually topple the US from the top.

Perfectly evident who's living on the wrong side of reality.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom