What's new

Russia loses its position in India

A couple of things. Those are U.S bases in countries that are a part of NATO and or have given us permission. We did not go take over their lands or seas.

Second- Taliban was created after the Afghan war by Pakistan, not by the U.S.

Al
-Qaeda, meaning "the base", was created in 1989 as Soviet forces withdrew from Afghanistan and Osama Bin Laden and his colleagues began looking for new jihads. They met up in Pakistan while the withdrawal took place and hatched up this group.

Lastly, what are you doing in the U.S if we are so awful?
read the history of cold war first you stubborn @takeitwithyou Taliban and Alqaeda was a creation of CIA and give me backup your claims that Alqaeda and Taliban Created by Pakistan and after USSR war in Afghanistano_O, but the US BASE is their that mean you're concealing China, you're definitely not open minded person that want to listen other veiws and Lastly that not your concern whether i am in USA or not your govt allows me to enter USA and i am not blaming common US citizens but US govt @takeitwithyou

There are several reasons but I will give you one that matters. Zero threat. Zero aspiration to be a military superpower. Unlike China and its hegemonic aspirations as evident in S China sea.

India posses zero threat to Russian rise back to being a superpower. Does not hurt that they have a huge market for Russian arms.

Actually comparing to russia-china $400 Billion gas sales agreement, Indian weapon purchase from Russia is like peanut !!

And then the new silk road that will go through Russia.

Actually comparing to russia-china $400 Billion gas sales agreement, Indian weapon purchase from Russia is like peanut !!

And then the new silk road that will go through Russia.
That is a massive dependency on Russia and a good long-term consumer for Russia. But we were talking about arms sales and those are not peanuts. Nor is Russia going to concede the ground to China or take sides.

the heading should be that " india is betraying Russia"

read the history of cold war first you stubborn @takeitwithyou Taliban and Alqaeda was a creation of CIA and give me backup your claims that Alqaeda and Taliban Created by Pakistan and after USSR war in Afghanistano_O, but the US BASE is their that mean you're concealing China, you're definitely not open minded person that want to listen other veiws and Lastly that not your concern whether i am in USA or not your govt allows me to enter USA and i am not blaming common US citizens but US govt @takeitwithyou

You find it difficult to do a simple search on google on the Taliban and Al Queda?

type in google. How and when was Taliban created?
type in google. How and when was al Queda created?

There is no such thing as 'concealing china'. Are you using google translate to reply to me? If you mean we are containing China then again know this. Those are old NATO bases and some foreign bases we've been allowed to hang in (including some in Pakistan), starting during the cold war era. We have not gone taken over a land or sea like the S.China Sea.

You find it difficult to do a simple search on google on the Taliban and Al Queda?

type in google. How and when was Taliban created?
type in google. How and when was al Queda created?

There is no such thing as 'concealing china'. Are you using google translate to reply to me? If you mean we are containing China then again know this. Those are old NATO bases and some foreign bases we've been allowed to hang in (including some in Pakistan), starting during the cold war era. We have not gone taken over a land or sea like the S.China Sea.
and then why you Indians claiming to control whole Indian ocean
https://www.mtholyoke.edu/~amjad20s/classweb2/page2.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda
in central Asia there is no US bases before 2003 and what are those in Japan south Korea, Indian ocean, Thailand and others there is no other bases of NATO in central Asia and as for Pakistan they were but not now and Afghanistan and do research before you post @takeitwithyou

dont talk put of your league. its not your level then.
let big nation sort out between themselves.
:lol::enjoy: you consider as comparable superpower as china and US oh! sorry i forget India is biggest shupa powa in the whole universe @duhastmish :sarcastic::enjoy:

and then why you Indians claiming to control whole Indian ocean
https://www.mtholyoke.edu/~amjad20s/classweb2/page2.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda
in central Asia there is no US bases before 2003 and what are those in Japan south Korea, Indian ocean, Thailand and others there is no other bases of NATO in central Asia and as for Pakistan they were but not now and Afghanistan and do research before you post @takeitwithyou

:lol::enjoy: you consider as comparable superpower as china and US oh! sorry i forget India is biggest shupa powa in the whole universe @duhastmish :sarcastic::enjoy:

You pick some Amjad's blog on the net on Al Qaeda. Apparently, you did not read where in his blog he says- Taliban was created by Pakistan.

Our Central Asia bases were for Afghanistan, and we did not take over someone's land, we were given permission. You don't seem to understand the difference between a permission given on bases and China's hegemony take over in S.China sea. Frankly, it is becoming challenging following the multitudes of topics and conversations all over the place. I invite you to live in China, they would appreciate your wise consultations. :china:

You pick some Amjad's blog on the net on Al Qaeda. Apparently, you did not read where in his blog he says- Taliban was created by Pakistan.

Our Central Asia bases were for Afghanistan, and we did not take over someone's land, we were given permission. IYou don't seem to understand the difference between permission given on bases and Chain's hegemony in S.China sea. Frankly, it is becoming challenging following the multitudes of topics and conversations all over the place. I invite you to live in China, they would appreciate your wise consultations. :china:
then why you insisted your crap about pakistan that Al-qaueda and taliban were created by pakistan i show my prove that Al-queda and Taliban were created by CIA now it time for you to show your prove that those terrorist organizations were created by pakistan, you always backstabbing pakistan,if your central Asian bases were for waar in afghanistan then why you aren't dismantle those bases and getout of those bases in Central Asia, this clearly indicate that you're trying to conceal/blockage China and please answer my this question that why "YOUR MUTUAL FRIEND INDIA CLAIMING TO CONTROL WHOLE INDIAN OCEAN AS ITS TERRITORIAL WATERS"
IT A JOINT INITIATIVES BETWEEN 2 COUNTRIES TO CREATE TALIBAN US AND PAKISTAN TO DEFEAT USSR IN AFGHANISTAN ITS A OPEN SECRET EVERY COUNTRY KNOWS THAT WHY YOU DON'T ACCEPT THIS FACT THAT TALIBAN AND AL-QEADA WERE CREATED BY BOTH COUNTRIES NOT ONLY PAKISTAN @takeitwithyou :hitwall::crazy:

india wants a DP relationship with both usa and russia.. but this threesome will not last long and they have to chose one of them..:sleep:

has iran managed to make a nuke submarine? or turkey or egypt or bangladesh or uae.
i say did u make any raksha fully manufactured in pakistan? then shut it.

Deflecting the topic, how pitiful. Anyway, Pakistan and Hindustan both have pretty similar military manufacturing capabilities, with Turkey ahead of both of us. Only Iran, the UAE and Egypt have a substantially inferior indigenous military production capability to Hindustan.

And let's not forget how Muslims dominated the region for a thousand years, completely subjugating Hindustan. Your women were put in our harems and your temples were destroyed, with Masjids built over them. You will never be able to compensate for this humiliation.

Goes to show you that money cannot buy everything.

I'm so happy at these newly formed alliances. I can't wait for Pakistan Russia relations to improve. Our relationship with Russia along with China has huge implications. We have finally chosen the right side.

Pakistan wronged Russia by supporting the West in their conquest against Communism. Time has come to rectify that mistake. We are going to rectify that mistake wholeheartedly.

Last edited:
Actually it is your ancestor that got subjugated, humiliated, beaten and dominated as it is they that had to convert not ours.

Only in Hindustani schools do they teach such crap.

Almost every Muslim conqueror had large parts of his military and administration coming from Pakistan, e.g Muhammad Bin Qasim had Meds and Gujjars swell his army, Ghaznavi had Punjabis in his army who even got their own quarters in Ghazni, Babur had Gakhars from Pothwar fight for him, Humayun recaptured the empire from Suri with great aid from the Baluchis, etc.

Many of these rulers also came from Pakistan, e.g Shah Jahan came from Lahore, Ghazi Malik came from Dipalpur, Sikander Shah Mir came from Kashmir, Ahmed Shah Abdali came from Multan, etc.

To put the final nail in the coffin, many Muslims across the sub-continent are descended from those who came during the Islamic conquests, see my previous posts for proof from scientific studies (the thread had something to do with some idiot in the Hindustani government saying that Muslims of Hindustan came from Ram and not Babur).

So no, it was my ancestors that subjugated, humiliated, beat and dominated yours for a thousand years.

We did the same in pre-Islamic times, e.g Kanishka (came from Peshawar) and Menander (came from Sialkot).

Deflecting the topic, how pitiful. Anyway, Pakistan and Hindustan both have pretty similar military manufacturing capabilities, with Turkey ahead of both of us. Only Iran, the UAE and Egypt have a substantially inferior indigenous military production capability to Hindustan.

And let's not forget how Muslims dominated the region for a thousand years, completely subjugating Hindustan. Your women were put in our harems and your temples were destroyed, with Masjids built over them. You will never be able to compensate for this humiliation.
what goes around comes around. its our turn to see muslim women get raped in muslim nation by your own kind.
unfortunately we are not so uncivilized to rape and kill innocent women n kids. but your brotherns are.

what goes around comes around. its our turn to see muslim women get raped in muslim nation by your own kind.
unfortunately we are not so uncivilized to rape and kill innocent women n kids. but your brotherns are.

Sorry but rape doesn't happen (on a large scale) with us. We will leave that to you guys.

And unless this keeps going for a thousand years, it won't be as humilating for us as it was for you guys.

Also, almost no Muslims (even the crazy terrorists) intentionally kill women and children. The terrorists do accept them as collateral, but very rarely is it intentional (not justifying it, but I am simply proving your point to be false).

Back
Top Bottom