What's new

Russia loses its position in India

Interesting article. I wouldn't be surprised if Russia sells defence equipment to Pakistan as India tilts towards USA.

How much does Russia sell to India and how much of it is it losing in terms of dollars in sales?

Then tell us how much Pakistan, according to you, will order to fill the void- where they will risk losing India or aggravating India?

You seem to imply Pakistan is a large defense market and has the purchasing power to fill in the void for the Russians. I'm all eager to learn

Last edited:
How much does Russia sell to India and how much of it is it losing in terms of dollars in sales?

Then tell me how much Pakistan according to you will order to fill in, where they will risk losing India or aggravating India?

You seem to imply Pakistan is a large defense market and has the purchasing power to fill in the void for the Russians.
For a false flag like yourself, Pakistan can fill in the void with other infrastructure deals.

For a false flag like yourself, Pakistan can fill in the void with other infrastructure deals.

Instead of trying to personally attack me, why don't you engage on the topic? Thank you.

I asked a simple question based on your earlier statement that Russians will tilt towards Pakistan.

What kind of infrastructure deal(s) and the value attached to them would have Russians risk aggravating India in favor of Pakistan? Currently, all of your infrastructure deals are tied up with CPEC, where you have the Chinese lending you money. Are you expecting the Russians to teach India a lesson by giving you loans for roads, bridges, highways, and transportation?

Instead of trying to personally attack me, why don't you engage on the topic? Thank you.

I asked a simple question based on your earlier statement that Russians will tilt towards Pakistan.

What kind of infrastructure deal(s) and the value attached to them would have Russians risk aggravating India in favor of Pakistan? Currently, all of your infrastructure deals are tied up with CPEC, where you have the Chinese lending you money. Are you expecting the Russians to teach India a lesson by giving you loans for roads, bridges, highways, and transportation?
Actually yes, because the USSR helped build the Pakistan steel mills.

Clearly you do not know a lot, do you?

Actually yes, because the USSR helped build the Pakistan steel mills.

Clearly you do not know a lot, do you?
That's why I'm eager to learn from you. I'm not going to challenge your statement that USSR who were staunchly anti-Pakistan, saw you as their enemy in Afghanistan, yet helped you build steel mills way back then.

Please show me the correlation between your statement and how in 2018 Russians are going to tilt Pakistan in any meaningful way to aggravate India. Are you going to offer them to build steel plants in Pakistan with their own money?

That's why I'm eager to learn from you. I'm not going to challenge your statement that USSR who were staunchly anti-Pakistan, saw you as their enemy in Afghanistan, yet helped you build steel mills way back then.

Please show me the correlation between your statement and how in 2018 Russians are going to tilt Pakistan in any meaningful way to aggravate India. Are you going to offer them to build steel plants in Pakistan with their own money?
False flag, building the steel mills is enough to convince me that the USSR did something nice for Pakistan.

We are grateful for that.

As India tilts towards USA, Russia will obviously improve relations with Pakistan to counterweight that.

False flag, building the steel mills is enough to convince me that the USSR did something nice for Pakistan.

We are grateful for that.

As India tilts towards USA, Russia will obviously improve relations with Pakistan to counterweight that.

Improving relationships is not quite what you had claimed earlier. Had you said that I would have agreed with you. But you said, "Interesting article. I wouldn't be surprised if Russia sells defence equipment to Pakistan as India tilts towards USA."

You seem to have implied Pakistan can fill the void in the drop of defense-related sales (topic being discussed). Thanks

Improving relationships is not quite what you had claimed earlier. Had you said that I would have agreed with you. But you said, "Interesting article. I wouldn't be surprised if Russia sells defence equipment to Pakistan as India tilts towards USA."

You seem to have implied Pakistan can fill the void in the drop of defense-related sales (topic being discussed). Thanks
And why can't Pakistan fill in the void? Pakistan can fill in the void, if India tilts in the American direction completely. :lol:

In defense-related sales?
YES! But that is if India gives up on Russia completely and goes into the USA camp.

But I doubt India will ditch Russia completely though.

If Russia could sell its defence equipment at a discount to Pakistan to punish India for tilting towards USA.

Like Russia sold the JF-17 engines to Pakistan.

YES! But that is if India gives up on Russia completely and goes into the USA camp.

But I doubt India will ditch Russia completely though.

Wait we are back to zero, sort of, because you have again shifted from your earlier claim to adding new nuances. let me ask my question again.

1. What do you think is the dollar value in terms of defense-related sales for Pakistan to offer them Russians; to fill the void of the loss of sales they are facing from India

2. Do you think the Russians will tilt in defense-related sales far enough to aggravate India?

Wait we are back to zero, sort of, because you have again shifted from your earlier claim to adding new nuances. let me ask my question again.

1. What do you think is the dollar value in terms of defense-related sales for Pakistan to offer them Russians; to fill the void of the loss of sales they are facing from India

2. Do you think the Russians will tilt in defense-related sales far enough to aggravate India?
I said Yes. Pakistan can make up the losses if Pakistan becomes a strategic partner of Russia.

And don't give me that the Pakistani economy is not good enough. That argument is not very convincing.

This is not about tilting or about whose camp who is in, I think those days are gone for everyone

Its simply a case of Russian and Pakistani interest's aligning on a number of issues, as well as Chinas, Iran's and Turkeys

Pakistan is not out to replace India, both Russia and Pakistan have our own reasons for a improvement in ties

:woot:. Economics isnt your strongest forte now Sir, is it? ??!!
Listen idiot.

Ofcourse the Pakistani economy is not as strong as the Indian economy.

But if Russia does things with discounts, then things can work. :lol:

With CPEC the Pakistani economy will transform.

Back
Top Bottom