What's new

Russia loses its position in India

Nothing all lost, Russia still can sell something we want to anger India for not being a loyal buyer :cool:

Hi
@takeitwithyou don't run like a chicken and answer my this post
then why you insisted your crap about pakistan that Al-qaueda and taliban were created by pakistan i show my prove that Al-queda and Taliban were created by CIA now it time for you to show your prove that those terrorist organizations were created by pakistan, you always backstabbing pakistan,if your central Asian bases were for waar in afghanistan then why you aren't dismantle those bases and getout of those bases in Central Asia, this clearly indicate that you're trying to conceal/blockage China and please answer my this question that why "YOUR MUTUAL FRIEND INDIA CLAIMING TO CONTROL WHOLE INDIAN OCEAN AS ITS TERRITORIAL WATERS"
IT A JOINT INITIATIVES BETWEEN 2 COUNTRIES TO CREATE TALIBAN US AND PAKISTAN TO DEFEAT USSR IN AFGHANISTAN ITS A OPEN SECRET EVERY COUNTRY KNOWS THAT WHY YOU DON'T ACCEPT THIS FACT THAT TALIBAN AND AL-QEADA WERE CREATED BY BOTH COUNTRIES NOT ONLY PAKISTAN @takeitwithyou :hitwall::crazy:

Hi
@takeitwithyou don't run like a chicken and answer my this post
then why you insisted your crap about pakistan that Al-qaueda and taliban were created by pakistan i show my prove that Al-queda and Taliban were created by CIA now it time for you to show your prove that those terrorist organizations were created by pakistan, you always backstabbing pakistan,if your central Asian bases were for waar in afghanistan then why you aren't dismantle those bases and getout of those bases in Central Asia, this clearly indicate that you're trying to conceal/blockage China and please answer my this question that why "YOUR MUTUAL FRIEND INDIA CLAIMING TO CONTROL WHOLE INDIAN OCEAN AS ITS TERRITORIAL WATERS"
IT A JOINT INITIATIVES BETWEEN 2 COUNTRIES TO CREATE TALIBAN US AND PAKISTAN TO DEFEAT USSR IN AFGHANISTAN ITS A OPEN SECRET EVERY COUNTRY KNOWS THAT WHY YOU DON'T ACCEPT THIS FACT THAT TALIBAN AND AL-QEADA WERE CREATED BY BOTH COUNTRIES NOT ONLY PAKISTAN @takeitwithyou :hitwall::crazy:

The links you provided, a blog my some Amjad guy even said Taliban was created by Pakistan after the Afghan war. The wiki leak said AQ was created by Osama not the U.S. Frankly, I feel you struggle with English and don't quite comprehend replies, making it difficult to debate you.

From the wiki leaks link you gave - Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) greatly supported and funded the Taliban during 1994, some sources even say ISI "created" the Taliban. The I.S.I. used the Taliban to establish a regime in Afghanistan which would be favorable to Pakistan, as they were trying to gain strategic depth. Since the creation of the Taliban, the ISI and the Pakistani military have given financial, logistical and military support
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban#Role_of_the_Pakistani_military

Last edited:
The links you provided, a blog my some Amjad guy even said Taliban was created by Pakistan afterAfghanfghan war. The wiki leak said AQ was created by Osama not the U.S. Frankly, I feel you struggle with English and don't quite comprehend replies, making it difficult to debate you.

From the wiki leaks link you gave - Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) greatly supported and funded the Taliban during 1994, some sources even say ISI "created" the Taliban. The I.S.I. used the Taliban to establish a regime in Afghanistan which would be favorable to Pakistan, as they were trying to gain strategic depth. Since the creation of the Taliban, the ISI and the Pakistani military have given financial, logistical and military support
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban#Role_of_the_Pakistani_military
why you have anti Pakistan agenda @takeitwithyou i clearly say both countries Created Taliban and Alqaeda CIA and ISI in early 80's you intentionally and deliberately quoted after the USSR's invasion in Aghanistan, orgin of Taliban and Al-qaeda were in early 80's to stop reaching warm sea of Pakistan through Afghanistan and yes Pakistan military had created Al-qaeda and taliban but in early 80's also not alone along with CIA you're reported for anti pakistan sentiment for no reason USA always backstabbing against Pkistan @takeitwithyou

Actually it is your ancestor that got subjugated, humiliated, beaten and dominated as it is they that had to convert not ours.

On topic Russia India relationship is massively exaggerated as Russia India trade is $ 8 billion whereas Russia Pakistan trade only $ 410 million.
Plus in past 3 years India purchased $ 3-4 billion worth of military equipment from Russia; Pakistan only bought 4 Mi-35.

No general, no subahdar, no thanedar, no wazir, no bakhshi of the Mughal empire was a Punjabi Muslim.

So it is your ancestors who got subjugated and dominated for millennia. Sad!

Even in the 21st century your Kashmiri muslims brethren are getting dominated.

Multiple ID rat is back

@waz @The Eagle

Indians should never forget that allience between US - China and Pakistan as junior partner won Cold War.

Today China boost cooporation with Pakistan but we will see what will Russia do in that regard. Will it join China club as a junior partner like Mao joined USSR before destalinization or Western-Russia crisis will overcome its differences and huge Western world coalition from San Francisco to Vladivostok will counter Chinese rise.

In both ways India will be isolated. Deng Xiaoping is what India need right now, 4th industrial revolution, and social reform will really transform India into powerful center independent from today great power balance system.

India has already moved towards West for most of its equipment.

Back
Top Bottom